Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/7/15 Sorry, they already Voted on it (Red Alert) + Gold & Energy
Forget about yesterday’s expectation of a coming lull in the collective unconscious. We’re on fire, and more so than any other run. It’s a record setting day for our surge scale. In fact, 6 words shoot right past our typical Red Alert threshold of about 100 on the surge scale.

Unfortunately, there is little in the way of context for our all-star group, other than the words “Voted Sorry.” At face value, we can say that something is Saved by Hiding it, and people have to Vote on it, which makes them feel Sorry. Lastly, it appears that those who voted to save it are going to keep something going for months or years. Now, there’s also the possibility that these words are individual actors, and so the lone linguistics "SORRY" would be a big, big story about someone apologizing….same with VOTED, but these stories might not be connected in any way.

And then there is a good-sized break in the surge scores until we get to about 73 points, where GOLD hits big today (having a surge score of 73 is not enough for a Red Alert, but its definitely a substantial move…most likely beyond the chance of being marked “Day Residue.”)

I do find it incredible that Gold and Energy both hit pretty big on the same day. These are two huge indicators in the market, and so we’ll be searching for context on why the collective is dreaming about these words. Incidentally, Grady and I were talking about that process just yesterday, so I get to try out some new linguistics techniques.

Check out the biggest losers, where you’ll probably notice a war-type meme developing, with Air Power, Ship Break, and Killing Drowning. But this begs the question that we haven’t yet answered. The fact that all this is DECREASING in the collective psyche, does that mean, we’ll see a DECREASE in all these war memes? We don’t yet have enough data to answer this question.

All the archetypical indicators surged today, but we are a bit more positive now than negative, but a little weaker than strong. We are also feeling a lot of emotion, which explains why a lot of “State” verbs have been used, or those verbs that describe a state of being. We’re also very concerned about our physical well-being.

UP Words:     save hide voted sorry longer months gold has been years thank puppies showing year sub month energy dream spend card ball gift conscious complex hearing had 2015 days gone much sand alien buy

DOWN Words:   flight filled wow water alt letting power air fence dreamer son zero noise wolf ship break test click killing drowning bar bike river tom signs boat sun class
Was the "Voted" linguistics due to day residue for the John Boehner vote? http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...te/384210/

Answer: Probably not. That would be the biggest day residue spike in our short history, and I doubt that enough dreamers care about politics. In my opinion, the house speaker vote does not adequately explain the HUGE spike in the word "Voted."
Your voted and sorry words could be referring to the Speaker of the House vote yesterday... It is being reported that 25 members broke from party lines to vote for others. First time ever this large a block has rebelled. It is being reported that punitive measures are being used against those that rebelled and they are being striped of the their committee positions...
ah, now that could be. I ruled out day residue on the house speaker vote, but I failed to see the developing story about retribution, which would undoubtedly be hidden (or intended to be hidden).
Whoa! Number 2 has got to have its own headline coming.

"save hide longer" because they voted for something? or against it? Last November? Nah, or in Congress just this week? Retaliation started swiftly against folks that voted against boehner for speaker. It likely isn't the only retaliation they'll suffer. If not, what in the world else can this be about? Oh! I forget....metaphors.....Hmmm....

"Sub" lives still/again! Hmmm.....

My usual "PS" since I'm now reading the thread.
Energy is likely folks dreaming about oil. It's likely going down further and this HAS to have consequences beyond our control. Gold and Oil....perhaps folks are making a run for gold again instead of the liquid kind.

Eagle1, you said, "Check out the biggest losers, where you’ll probably notice a war-type meme developing, with Air Power, Ship Break, and Killing Drowning. But this begs the question that we haven’t yet answered. The fact that all this is DECREASING in the collective psyche, does that mean, we’ll see a DECREASE in all these war memes? We don’t yet have enough data to answer this question."

Here comes one of my million questions....no rush on an answer if you will do so at some time. Well, these loser words, are they decreasing from some surge of theirs? decreasing from what they normally are? it confuses me because some of them, when I see them I don't recall having seen them in a previous run.

When they are in the loser list, does it mean that they at least are being dreamed? and that they, too beat out 10,000 usual dream words? so that they are still "something" to consider??

I'll hush. (I'm gonna worry those warts off of Mama's proverbial frog, yet. Wink

Whoa, to Eagle1's last paragraph in the bot run report. Anyone? do you think that the collective is concerned for personal safety perhaps because the holiday distraction is over and intuition is whispering warnings of our potential future for 2015??

What is the dang U.N. about to vote on? Congress, voting on that oil pipeline very soon, Senate too. Hmmm...

(01-07-2015, 11:13 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Was the "Voted" linguistics due to day residue for the John Boehner vote? http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...te/384210/

Answer: Probably not. That would be the biggest day residue spike in our short history, and I doubt that enough dreamers care about politics. In my opinion, the house speaker vote does not adequately explain the HUGE spike in the word "Voted."
This article talks of "energy" junk bonds and much more. Wish this didn't resonate but it sure has.

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Terrifyin..._World.php
I offer three theories on the causation for low energy, and it might actually all the above.

First, WAR (or to piss certain people off). This is how the US took down the USSR...by dragging oil prices down such that they suffered major financial losses when their main export (oil) made no money for them. By doing this again, we not only take out Russia, but we also piss em off AND we piss off the Middle Eastern countries...what a great way to start a war. Seriously.

Second, Energy Renaissance!!!! Big Oil sees the writing on the wall. Their manipulation of science has been appalling and a long time coming. We're now 100 years after Tesla built some phenomenal inventions that could have freed humanity, but instead, they took his inventions to enslave humanity. It's absolutely inevitable that new energy will supplant the current oil-driven slave system, and I'm not talking about wind propellers to catch wind nor sun panels to catch rays. I'm talking about true overunity machines that already exist in the dark corners of the governmental facilities. The elite MIGHT be forced to take down oil in order to keep Americans programmed into thinking that oil is the only way to make electricity and travel.

Third, last gasp at keeping the system afloat. Let's face it, when oil is cheap, people have more money. On a system that requires new, fresh expenditures DAILY, what a great way to keep people spending money.

Oops, I have  fourth...while oil is cheap, they can start taxing the heck out of it...what an opportunity! Then, OF COURSE, when the price goes back up, the tax stays there. Ask Britain how that works for them.
...and why do we want the economy to do that? Let is crash so we can start over with something that doesn't require accelerating debt to create "money." There's a parasite in the system that will not survive if the host is taken out; thus it will do everything it can to keep the host alive. That is, unless you take wormwood Smile

Okay, ISIS and oil. How many untrained people with black facemasks does it take to overrun a city? How about 50 cities? How about a couple of countries? Okay, now that they've taken them out, how many untrained people with black facemasks does it take to keep the population in check in all those cities, in all those military bases, and especially in all those oil-bearing corporate facilities. Sorry, logic has been exceeded. Isis owns no oil. It is all a lie. Conversely, the CIA has lots of oil, just like they have lots of poppy fields in Afghanistan. If you'd like to reframe the question, I might be able to answer that. Are we buying the CIA's oil? HA! Why do you think Dick Cheney "Would do it all again?" ...and again....and again. Torturing people and invading oil-rich countries. Sure as heck he'd do it again, being how much money he's made on the last 15 years worth of HIS foreign policy. Oh, did I mention who had a major hand in starting up the CIA to begin with? Papa Bush's grandfather.
Thanks, DreamWeaver for the link about Europe!

Eagle1, Russia is at, IMO their zenith of pissed right now. They threatened very dire retaliation if oil goes below 40.bucks. The thing about Putin lately is that I don't think he's bluffing.

Hubby needs me....I'll be back....Wink

Amen on Energy Renaissance but what's it going to take for this to actually materialize?! Not even genius yet common sense inventions like a refrigerator with the motor on top instead of on bottom can be made! They get bought out and shelved and maybe worse. Heat rises so how many trillions of dollars and resources have been wasted just running the dang things for decades?!

Taking down oil is a true double-edged sword. I believe it's being done to bring renegade states like Texas and North Dakota to their knees, and of course to give saudis back their monopoly. Oh, and of course to try to break Russia's back. If it doesn't accomplish these things, then they can use it to scream emergency, and do bail-ins.

Excellent point on increased gas taxes.

Eagle1 wrote

"Second, Energy Renaissance!!!! Big Oil sees the writing on the wall. Their manipulation of science has been appalling and a long time coming. We're now 100 years after Tesla built some phenomenal inventions that could have freed humanity, but instead, they took his inventions to enslave humanity. It's absolutely inevitable that new energy will supplant the current oil-driven slave system, and I'm not talking about wind propellers to catch wind nor sun panels to catch rays. I'm talking about true overunity machines that already exist in the dark corners of the governmental facilities. The elite MIGHT be forced to take down oil in order to keep Americans programmed into thinking that oil is the only way to make electricity and travel.

Third, last gasp at keeping the system afloat. Let's face it, when oil is cheap, people have more money. On a system that requires new, fresh expenditures DAILY, what a great way to keep people spending money.

Oops, I have  fourth...while oil is cheap, they can start taxing the heck out of it...what an opportunity! Then, OF COURSE, when the price goes back up, the tax stays there. Ask Britain how that works for them."
Nanny: "Amen on Energy Renaissance but what's it going to take for this to actually materialize?! "

There's a saturation point, where there are just too many scientists and inventors that they can't keep up with the Stan Meyer-type suppression. Where they used to murder, there are simply too many knowledgeable people now. Where they used to buy them out, there are just too many people who aren't driven by money. Where they used to have the patent office to screen and steal all the rest, there are enough people willing to produce technology under the "Creative Commons" (example: Tesla Motors: http://www.progress.org/news/patent-copy...e-commons/

Bottom line: New energy is a runaway train. They can try to stop it, but they'll get run over in doing so. It would be better to drop the price of oil to keep people like Tesla off the streets and out of peoples' minds.
So, if we enter the New Age, very soon actually. But, if we don't enter The New Age as soon as many of us discern....maybe 20yrs. to actual mass-production of some revolutionary, new technology?

(01-08-2015, 01:05 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Nanny: "Amen on Energy Renaissance but what's it going to take for this to actually materialize?! "

There's a saturation point, where there are just too many scientists and inventors that they can't keep up with the Stan Meyer-type suppression. Where they used to murder, there are simply too many knowledgeable people now. Where they used to buy them out, there are just too many people who aren't driven by money. Where they used to have the patent office to screen and steal all the rest, there are enough people willing to produce technology under the "Creative Commons" (example: Tesla Motors: http://www.progress.org/news/patent-copy...e-commons/

Bottom line: New energy is a runaway train. They can try to stop it, but they'll get run over in doing so. It would be better to drop the price of oil to keep people like Tesla off the streets and out of peoples' minds.

Gal, nothing personal of course. I found this very hard to believe. So, I searched for their info. and here's the stats for 2014.

http://www.eia.gov/countries/country-data.cfm?fips=SA

(01-08-2015, 04:30 AM)NADW Wrote: Nanny, the Saudi's don't have any more Oil, which is why they build up Dubai so they could get rich tourist money! They knew they were running out of oil years ago! So the prince ordered Palm Island to be built.
20 years? I doubt it. How does 4 gallons of water sound in order to produce enough electricity for your house for about 3 days?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEqSuTOKUEg
I went to their website several months ago. I hope this isn't a trick, that these are real, that they last a long time for the thousands that they cost, and that they "catch-on." So far, I can't get any of the males that I know to take them seriously. They all say things like that this idea has to have moving water, not just water, to work. They say that they'll believe it if and when someone they knows puts down the money and uses it for some time, and that the thing is shown as real. They literally don't believe it.

I got excited at this video, thinking it was a TV news channel, and that they were about to prove this thing is real. But...not yet. If this is real, then why hasn't it gotten more publicity? I'm waiting....I want to see something like this really catch-on, but alas I figure 20 yrs. isn't an exaggeration,and in fact may be optimistic.

Please!~ someone reading this that has the bucks, buy one. Use it...not just for the next emergency but maybe buy the biggest one and tell us that it worked for days or something.

(01-08-2015, 09:36 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: 20 years? I doubt it. How does 4 gallons of water sound in order to produce enough electricity for your house for about 3 days?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEqSuTOKUEg
Okay, who called it first?

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environ...s-tax-hike

"Oops, I have  fourth...while oil is cheap, they can start taxing the heck out of it...what an opportunity! Then, OF COURSE, when the price goes back up, the tax stays there. Ask Britain how that works for them."

The Reputation Gods will be giving me several points for that one Smile
Well, George U. talked about it on coast radio, but surely some bloggers have been talking this up, too. You sure nailed it here and maybe G.U. got the idea from you?
(01-07-2015, 08:55 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I offer three theories on the causation for low energy, and it might actually all the above.

First, WAR (or to piss certain people off). This is how the US took down the USSR...by dragging oil prices down such that they suffered major financial losses when their main export (oil) made no money for them. By doing this again, we not only take out Russia, but we also piss em off AND we piss off the Middle Eastern countries...what a great way to start a war. Seriously.

Second, Energy Renaissance!!!! Big Oil sees the writing on the wall. Their manipulation of science has been appalling and a long time coming. We're now 100 years after Tesla built some phenomenal inventions that could have freed humanity, but instead, they took his inventions to enslave humanity. It's absolutely inevitable that new energy will supplant the current oil-driven slave system, and I'm not talking about wind propellers to catch wind nor sun panels to catch rays. I'm talking about true overunity machines that already exist in the dark corners of the governmental facilities. The elite MIGHT be forced to take down oil in order to keep Americans programmed into thinking that oil is the only way to make electricity and travel.

Oops, I have  fourth...while oil is cheap, they can start taxing the heck out of it...what an opportunity! Then, OF COURSE, when the price goes back up, the tax stays there. Ask Britain how that works for them.