Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Year Run - Something to play with....
Heh heh, glad you do agree. Yeah, it's very peculiar, in fact it screams suspicion.

(01-27-2015, 08:37 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Anyone ever wonder why F-16's weren't scrambled on 911? I mean really folks, how many airliners purportedly get hijacked and NORAD stands down?

I didn't write that but I agree.  Wink
other going only while wearing female early people where over been two man event late dressed covered perhaps

Michelle Obama went to a meeting with the new King of Saudi Arabia ‘while wearing female (clothing of) early people' where synonyms of early include ‘untimely’ or ‘unseasonable’. The event could be considered a ‘two man event’ because it was a meeting between a President Obama and King Salaman. ‘Dressed covered perhaps’ can be a question indicating that maybe she should have worn a scarf, after the fact as in ‘late’. After all ‘other only going while wearing’ indicating other President’s wives have worn a scarf except for Laura Bush.

January 28, 2015 - Michelle Obama’s Missing Scarf Draws Twitter Fire in Saudi Arabia
http://rt.com/usa/226991-saudi-scarf-michelle-obama/
Wow! Yeah, that story was the main Drudge headline. Glad you're keeping track of these linguistic phrases! Great job.
(01-28-2015, 08:13 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wow! Yeah, that story was the main Drudge headline. Glad you're keeping track of these linguistic phrases! Great job.

You know me, I'm keeping this all in order in a word document, too. *L*

strong memory recognize threw previous broken given research study

This linguistic string falls in line with the Project Año 15: September 2015 – Ten year old boy reincarnated remembers a small life-changing act he performed in Nazi Germany 1933-1945, but isn’t a hit. Still, here we have a child with a strong memory of a past life – ‘recognize threw previous broken’ – and someone who has been researching/studying this particular kind of psi event for a number of years. This kind of story probably wouldn’t appear in MSM, so Epoch Times it is.

January 28, 2015 - Boy Gives Detailed, Verified Information About Past Life
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1212089-...past-life/
That one is close to the Nazi prediction in Año...the boy that remembers being a Nazi guard.
(01-27-2015, 08:37 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Anyone ever wonder why F-16's weren't scrambled on 911? I mean really folks, how many airliners purportedly get hijacked and NORAD stands down?

I didn't write that but I agree.  Wink

That was me Sher i also said
"1 -21-2015, 02:56 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Sherriann deserves 1,000 points for this idea of a New Year DreamBot run. Simply incredible! She deserves not only 1000 points but why not get her tickets to the Superbowl too? Unless of course she doesn't like football. LOL.... just kidding Sher.

Also- for Michelle not wearing a scarf- IF, and I underline that; rumors prove true that she is a he, then why would a she-man need to wear anything on his head? Something amiss in his/her subconscious behavior perhaps.
Thanks AD, but I'm allergic to crowds....  Blush

I'm slowly wrapping up the New Year 2015 run although a few interesting strings remain, interspersed with headlines.  Please feel free to post a link if you happen to run across a headline that seems to match.

white thought dream move add picture office delete modify around building floor plaza back into down old bomb

male driver dreaming life friend walking day side thinning waiting lots college business plate cards football

yet fall moving reality men sense brown older clear story note level state alarm number public

license south sunny packed border headline

before left still last trying night another woke school much search

than work made learn good message running company huge almost should area years maybe wait

working feet stairs dead somewhere father husband stay death seat opened similar

busy especially pair agent events lines summer neighbor upper expected comfortable traffic laptop papers campus north discovered downtown extra stabbed

spring computers contains pie presentation boards rip flashing navy communication ties

situated noon Shepherd evacuated

decide done green play mission
awakening apartment must asleep ever based might however according completely
control half order line figure anyway eye son corner bottom shirt least ride gun

usually drive slowly
swimming ahead
kid main odd okay
box within form everywhere giving catch happening
mostly further slightly below distance
extremely bike heart watched familiar dress
roof leaves energy

currently multiple studies fit simply
gate curious numbers
porch key favorite
exact length block nephew response
climbed entering brick
neither packing tied stolen

wire west assume killer
nor racing typical
prior goodbye
desire equipment medium
major warning pleasant

interstate crooked ruby creeps (watch for Ruby Interstate pipeline news)
armored personnel kidnapping sprawling civilian delayed cedar

pedestrian checkpoint anarchy topped
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/...ochondrial

tractor DNA proposal

Tractor just means something that pulls? Could all fit if you see pulling out faulty DNA
(01-30-2015, 09:18 AM)G0 Wrote: tractor DNA proposal

January 30, 2015 UK urged to permit IVF procedure to prevent fatal genetic diseases
Top world scientists call on government to approve law allowing ‘three-person embryos’ which would remove faulty mitochondrial DNA

Tractor just means something that pulls? Could all fit if you see pulling out faulty DNA

Yup, that's it!

Thank you!!
(01-30-2015, 10:58 AM)Sherriann Wrote:
(01-30-2015, 09:18 AM)G0 Wrote: tractor DNA proposal

January 30, 2015 UK urged to permit IVF procedure to prevent fatal genetic diseases
Top world scientists call on government to approve law allowing ‘three-person embryos’ which would remove faulty mitochondrial DNA

Yup, that's it!

Thank you!!

Pleasure!
Rainbow 
(01-30-2015, 07:22 AM)Sherriann Wrote: Thanks AD, but I'm allergic to crowds....  Blush

I'm slowly wrapping up the New Year 2015 run although a few interesting strings remain, interspersed with headlines.  Please feel free to post a link if you happen to run across a headline that seems to match.
OMG! This hasn't happened yet- how to form a headline on this one !! ??   I am doing a scan of the bots like GO'D does...what pops out instinctively is--> Agent of the State (navy communication ties - NIS) receives a tip in a meeting that an explosive device BOMB/white plastique/IE triggered by /computer/phone/android type containing flashing...during a packed football game minutes before (halftime/kickoff/last score?) somewhere between two schools/campus near a sunny border that attracts  spring break crowd near public office buildings downtown plaza floor level number #? (like Twin Towers detonation placements) in a stairwell along team (Lockers - foot -arm) comfortable side lines or score boards PRESENTATION BOARDS or busy upper level public traffic - crowd evacuates after an alarm
[i]white thought dream move add picture office delete modify around building floor plaza back into down old bomb
[Agent - public- crowd ]notices a license plate number and a male (named Shepherd or (emotional) father/husband driving an older model brown car or male with thinning brown hair... brown shirt/hair walking (to a car) causing much alarm to State

male driver dreaming life friend walking day side thinning waiting lots college business plate cards football

yet fall moving reality men sense brown older clear story note level state alarm number public

than work made learn good message running company huge almost should area years maybe wait

working feet stairs dead somewhere father husband stay death seat opened similar

wrong moved minutes during team arm foot break less tip cause surprised meeting appears wide

busy especially pair agent events lines summer neighbor upper expected comfortable traffic laptop papers campus north discovered downtown extra stabbed

spring computers contains pie presentation boards rip flashing navy communication ties

tractor DNA proposal

situated noon Shepherd evacuated
looks light idea blue says decided seen believe brother game scene notice past pretty fear personal playing since together realized three second mind happy mother without wife realize taking across always able space air

The ‘idea’ of a parol hearing came out of the ‘blue’ and so, the two of ‘three’ brothers together needed to make a personal decision based on their ‘past pretty (relative) fears’ about the ‘game scene’ of their father hiring men to kill a ‘mother’ who made them ‘happy’ and who may end up being released from jail. The father thought that ‘without the wife’ he would have money and be able to continue his affair, which was a rather ‘spacey’ idea that didn’t hold ‘air.

January 30, 2015 – Sons fight to keep dad who killed mom behind bars
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../22577249/
wrong moved minutes during team arm foot break less tip cause surprised meeting appears wide

Super Bowl XLIX: NBA players stunned reaction to Seattle Seahawks pass play
http://www.fanatix.com/news/super-bowl-x...ay/486734/
decide done green play mission awakening apartment must asleep ever based might however according completely control half order line figure anyway eye son corner bottom shirt least ride gun

This event took place on January 20, 2015. A man advertised a pistol for sale and a potential buyer decided to use the pistol against the family. The attack took place in an ‘apartment’ where the man’s two sisters were in their bedrooms (awakening apartment must sleep). One of the sisters smashed a potted plant over one of the attacker’s heads (decide done green play). The mom saw her son struggling to get control of the gun (however according completely control half order line figure anyway eye son). “I smelled gunpowder and felt a warm sensation,” he (the son) said. “I looked down and saw blood on my shirt (son corner bottom shirt least ride gun).”

February 3, 2015 - Family struggles with attack that lead to man’s death
http://www.theleafchronicle.com/story/ne.../22819921/

I take the news reports that pop out at me. It’s a bit of a different scene to have a school shooting happen at ‘night’ and also different to have 200 people herded into a cafeteria for questioning (search).

February 5, 2015 - Shooting reported at high school in Maryland
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world...130735.cms
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/0...6020150205
announcement DNA proposal situated

Announcing the results of DNA testing in the NY subway system would have started out a a proposal for funding. The project (proposal) is now complete (situated).

February 6, 2015 - PathoMap: NY subway shelters bubonic plague, anthrax, 600+ unknown organisms
http://rt.com/usa/229831-ny-subway-microbe-dna/
This is what is left from the New Year 2015 run:

white thought dream move add picture office delete modify around building floor plaza back into down old bomb
Note: The words 'bombs alone bottom mall' are in the February 2015 Full Moon run.

(Watch for a stayed death sentence due to new information)

(Watch for news about a stabbing death at a university this summer involving someone from a college/university and a laptop. 'college slowly blood' is in the February 2015 Full Moon run.)

spring computers contains pie presentation boards rip flashing navy communication ties tractor
(Watch for a navy communication disturbance, possibly a hack this spring.)

noon Shepherd evacuated
(Watch for an evacuation of a town called Shepherd in TX, MI or MA)

usually drive slowly swimming ahead kid main odd okay
box within form everywhere giving catch happening
mostly further slightly below distance extremely bike
heart watched familiar dress
roof leaves energy

currently multiple studies fit simply
gate curious numbers
porch key favorite
exact length block nephew response
climbed entering brick
neither packing tied stolen

wire west assume killer
nor racing typical
prior goodbye
desire equipment medium
major warning pleasant

interstate crooked ruby creeps
(Watch for Ruby Interstate pipeline news.)

armored personnel kidnapping sprawling civilian delayed cedar
(Watch for a kidnapping where armoured personnel are involved; location involves cedar.)

pedestrian checkpoint anarchy topped
noon Shepherd evacuated 

Perhaps Shepherd Smith becomes the next Brian Williams! Thanks for putting this list together, Sherriann!!
Thanks to Nanny....

currently multiple studies fit simply gate curious numbers porch key favorite exact length block

Porch can mean ‘entrance’; encryption keys are a series of numbers used to program encryption. "We take this publication very seriously and will devote all resources necessary to fully investigate and understand the scope….” “… operation to gain access (through a gateway)….”

February 20, 2015 – GCHQ and NSA hacked SIMS to spy on billions of phones
http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015...ption-keys
Rainbow 
(02-06-2015, 07:45 AM)Sherriann Wrote: announcement DNA proposal situated

Announcing the results of DNA testing in the NY subway system would have started out a a proposal for funding. The project (proposal) is now complete (situated).

February 6, 2015 - PathoMap: NY subway shelters bubonic plague, anthrax, 600+ unknown organisms
http://rt.com/usa/229831-ny-subway-microbe-dna/

THESE NEW YEAR RUNS --> first post 1/8/15
"DNA proposal situated noon
shepherd evacuated
Americans ignorant"

are generating so many replies they tend to get lost in the threads- HOWEVER-
they remain important.
Several dreams (P Ano etc)in 2014 for 2015 talked of DNA becoming
important this year-
Hence I place this latest within this post thread as it relates. Its all data supporting
the memes, bots, and DREAMS>>>> come true? is that applicable for those interested?
or even important....
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B71INDt...view?pli=1
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2015/...g-dna.html