Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/12/15 Expect an April Jet story...
Again, the word "press" is in a run with "agent." Press agent, is this referring to the white house's mouth-piece to the press? But then, "orange" is in the same run, and can go with "agent" also. Hmmm...

"Gate" certainly can go with "jet."

I've wondered if a lot of folks dream like you---having recurring dreams that point to the same event. It has seemed to me that at least for the larger or more important events that several bot runs would go together, at least the top few words from several runs. I was probably wrong to assume just the top words.
Life's so busy plus I tired of trying to look for words from several consecutive runs that might go together.

(01-12-2015, 10:08 AM)G0 Wrote: quick question, is there a place on the forum where we can see the word runs intact week to week, or month to month? by intact i mean not in an individual threads but weekly word runs dated? that would help me a lot. i am a far out dreamer hehehe, i am so far out dude….hehehe.

seriously any predictive dreams i have had are builders..they keep getting more to the point the nearer the event is. also i would love if the ethos was not of terrible news, as in the words on the runs often say 'caution' and i think that leads us frequently down a negative thinking process.

g

Messages In This Thread
1/12/15 Expect an April Jet story... - by Eagle1 - 01-12-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: 1/12/15 Expect an April Jet story... - by Nanny - 01-12-2015, 01:30 PM