Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incoming
Star 
I can get into the DreamBase to enter the dream but the calendars don't work for me....

January 16/17, 2015 AM – Incoming

Two men in black suits, white shirts and ties are riding in the back of a speeding white panel van on a road through a desert scene that has low mountains in the background. They are watching a large screen that shows a small patch of red and black that looks like a radar image of an explosion. Also on the screen were many fluffy contrail lines extending toward the radar image. At the top of each line was what looked like a rock. Something was incoming. They knew where it was going to land but they didn't know from which coordinates it would arrive, which seemed to be a big problem.

Notes: I was thinking Arizona, US. I had a slight intent of July but the dream felt more immediate, like within three weeks. After the dream I thought that the contrail images (about 10 of them) looked more like something going than coming.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2SGfk5zuMuNuvU1A3Pd0...9Ld8cqOE9Q]
Yeah, the calendars no longer work for me, too, and the hosting site will not help me. Luckily, we have a new site about 50% done., so just keep posting the dreams here. Sorry about the inconvenience, but thank you for this dream (I think Smile When Sherriann dreams, things happen.......crap in this case!
Rut row. This is a very delicious dream, simple and, IMO very suggestive of some "rocks" or one big "star" from space that's going to crash on earth.
I'm surprised that it doesn't indicate an ocean near. But then, there still could be and it not tell you/us. These men could be expecting it to crash on land but nature has a different idea, and maybe, just maybe there's a coastline behind those mountains.

Editing "PS" in here.....do any of you readers know if South of San Diego towards the Mexican border if there are any land areas with mountain and this desert-look that are east of the coastline there?
(01-17-2015, 04:10 PM)Nanny Wrote: Editing "PS" in here.....do any of you readers know if South of San Diego towards the Mexican border if there are any land areas with mountain and this desert-look that are east of the coastline there?  

Would this do? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Desert

Driving east along I-8, once you're out of the SD area, you're in mountains and desert which is part of the Sonoran Desert but known as the Colorado Desert. You get into southern AZ, which is more desert. What caught my interest as I looked this up to get the name of the desert, however, is how it surrounds the Gulf of CA. That fits the parameters of your question, Nanny.

http://www.desertmuseum.org/desert/sonora.php

The reference to contrails reminds me: We've been seeing an uptick in the number of chemtrails in our area. Enough so even my husband has commented on the increased activity.
So maybe this is the area in Sherriann's dream. This would satisfy the huge wave hitting Hawaii and other areas too, of course.