Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/19/15 Red Alert: Alchemy (in the Underground Weapons Market?))
There is a possibility of this Red Alert to be associated with today’s holiday….MLK. That was a definite period of transformation. But the inclusion of a teenage underground weapons market has me convinced that the transformation is coming up ahead, and not behind us. ALCHEMY barely exceeds the Red Alert threshold, and it has a strong showing from it’s number one synonym: Transformation. All the words in the top section of this run seem relevant, and it appears to be some form of transformation in the underground, semi-automatic weapons market (underground is inferred by “Basement and Vault.”)

So if anything transpires here, when would it take place? See the red arrows in our diagram. They point to Moment and Immediate. That seems cut and dry to me.

On the loser half of our chart, I don’t see too much out of the ordinary, except York. With all the water words still lingering, does that mean our water disaster will happen near New York? Perhaps York, England because that town is also near the sea.

Hey Nanny….another name in our run today! Beth. However, the surge score is way too small for me to put any effort into that one. We’ll just watch it.

UP Words:     alchemy transformation weapon semi teenage market individual ordered moment basement immediate shirtless vault less recorded shared powered beth hostile confusion press sun laughing analytics currently thanks movement type things best theme help snakes

DOWN Words:   2014 yep math twisted nice dreamer song vessel role river building starved yesterday robot art restaurant york wish boat device wedding giants mountain accident beast noise cards apartment hours yeah fri hike class days
http://www.dailydot.com/crime/armory-deep-web-weapons/

I heard you mention reddit before and perhaps you could look at the link provided. I don't even know what reddit is?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/nationa...b583f0a9cb
Vault, basement (underground or secret ) arent' these VAULTs usually below the main floor (?) and with alchemy often used in reference to melting and alchemising lead into gold. Here is a PRESS release that speaks to transfers this weekend from SHARED storage and different banks- "Germany’s gold holdings have been kept in the vaults of other central banks – the Banque de France, the Bank of England and the New York Federal Reserve".....

http://beforeitsnews.com/gold-and-precio...28868.html

Bundesbank Announces Repatriation Of 120 Tonnes Of Gold From Paris And New York Federal Reserve
"The immediate melting down of fifty tonnes of gold before it could be publicly audited in Germany will not alleviate these suspicions. .... segregated accounts in safest VAULTs in the world....undermined by the chaos (CONFUSION) created by the apparent unilateral move by Switzerland’s SNB last week..."

also-
threats if imminent (immediate) attack on demonstrators- rally is cancelled as a result. Name of Group in the rally--> Hooligans/Pagida-
Webster's dictionary third ed.- hooligan: "violent young troublemaker" p 484
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30870423
"Alchemy!" LOL The Fed has this down to a diabolical science. Wink (as does DC in-general) Maybe this points to NADW's expectation of a Big-3 of banks' supposed insolvency and their merger.

Group 1 screams of another revelation of what, Fast & Furious The 3rd installment?! I suspect so. (editing this in....Mexico, then Benghazi were the first two, IMO, clearly so)

I remembered to record "Beth" on that thread in Miscellaneous, and GO'D has added some more of the names for us to be watching. We've got it pretty-well covered, now. That bounty hunter's wife from two TV shows came to mind. It may be a semi-national headline coming. (I'm still half-expecting "Carol" to be "Burnett. Okay, more than half.)

I gotta tell ya and you can get a laugh, smile or both. I have never paid any attention to this word "alchemy." In my memory it was used in contexts leaving me this vague though ignorant vibe that it was something a witch did, or something.

So, I went to dictionary.com before I replied to it being in the bot run. LOL it clearly says that it's got two definitions which aren't totally different. I read number 2. and dang The Fed came to mind immediately. See? Wink

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alchemy?s=t

(01-19-2015, 06:32 PM)NADW Wrote: Another dead Scientist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wUtRzP6hD0
Another Dead NASA Scientist "What Do They Know"?

Our Scientist, are what used to be called Alchemists...
Nanny, great find again. Yes, I totally glossed over the richer context of this word Alchemy (i.e., making gold and/or elixirs). Now I have to wonder whether this is all connected to the economic reset that was predicted in the dream material for May-Jul of this year. Is it coming earlier?

There is a lot of upheaval going on with currencies, so it makes sense that GOLD would take center stage...

...not to mention the phrase, "gold and guns," which is exactly what this run would represent if Alchemy signifies Gold.
Right so this is a brief synopsis of what i know about alchemy, it has two strands of myths attached to it. There could be other little offshoots but basically its:

1. Turning base metals, such as lead into gold

2. Turning your own base metel into golden enlightenment. (culminating into a spiritual or physical elixir of eternal (youth, knowledge or advancement of some kind)

Its going to be hard not to complicate this and I'm sure there are members who are aware but an e-book came out maybe 2 years ago now suggesting that for the first time since fulcaneli they were going to reveal how to make this elixir. And to cut a long story short and not take the piss (pun intended) the long and short of it is. You continue to boil, evaporate and distill your fasting urine for 2 years ish, until it becomes a white powder (POWDERED) that you eat. (POT, TOILET meme)

Now the reason i mention this is because the book or site was shared and/or espoused by JAY weidner. One of our names. I meant also to say that recently the crystal occurrence could be CRYSTAL Clark (drowninginabsurdity.org) who is also a fan of Walter Russell, a close to home name that comes up on this site often. She frequently collaborates with James (JIM) Horak, who is a complicated figure (emvsinfo.blogspot.net)

I feel that at this stage of the world and the ever increasing awareness of at least a large minority that somehow all this fits together.

I also feel that the press agent orange queen thing fits together under the guardian article i posted yesterday. GCHQ spying on press throughout the world, under the auspices of the queen, who is house of orange historically. We know this all too well in ireland, from Orange order marches etc.. that happen every year in Northern Ireland. Ever wonder how the UK gave back kenya, india, hong kong etc…many many more but will not for the last 1000 years give up a scrap of land in the top bit of a tiny island…i digress.

I think the alchemy might just be ours this time, it might be just the perfect storm of awareness that transforms us and others, hopefully to move away from these terrible economic and degrading regimes that have ruled our world for thousands of years.

our weapon?
Absolutely excellent contributions, both of you! Phenomenal. I can't believe Jay Weidner endorsed an alchemical process, and how that trickles into Walter Russell's work.
Good points, but y'all continue to keep me in-line when needed because I'm so literal/as literal as common sense will allow. I may someday find a term here at the dictionary site and I'll be clinging to some archaic definition. Words have evolved in modern times, well I mean some of them have.

Yes! This alchemy in bot run may be pointing to the economic reset, new currency or things I'm not even thinking of, economically. Coming earlier? Man! I hope not. I wish we could know what the relatives of the powerbrokers in DC are doing with their own money. Any mass moving of things right now? hmm....oh! maybe someone's dreaming it, or will soon.

(01-19-2015, 11:29 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Nanny, great find again. Yes, I totally glossed over the richer context of this word Alchemy (i.e., making gold and/or elixirs). Now I have to wonder whether this is all connected to the economic reset that was predicted in the dream material for May-Jul of this year. Is it coming earlier?

There is a lot of upheaval going on with currencies, so it makes sense that GOLD would take center stage...

...not to mention the phrase, "gold and guns," which is exactly what this run would represent if Alchemy signifies Gold.
1/20/2014 +1
I think this might cover alchemy, weapon, market and transformation.

600 strains of an aerosolized thought control vaccine already tested on humans; deployed via air, food and water

for the last eight years, government scientists have actively engineered viral vaccines designed to alter thoughts and beliefs by infecting the brain and suppressing genetic expression of neurological cells.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048347_aeroso...z3POcefX4m

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048347_aeroso...z3POcUpARb
all i have to say is oh my fucking holy god. i'll get back to you scholars…..oh my gods…..

different subject, and i want to stay focused but omg
Well, I guess my only response is....where did you hear it first?

Yep, project año (headline #6): Año 06: "A new military brain project/procedure (may be considered mind control) is revealed or announced."
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=504&pid=3980#pid3980
This oughta really freak ya out, then. The Pentagon has let it be known that they may try "brain implants" for PTSD! Oh, it gets nuttier.....they have also suggested using Psychedelics for PTSD!! Seriously.....not urban myth. I sat in a hospital dining facility in Annapolis, MD area and watched CNN or some news channel talk about Psychedelics being suggested, but had already read this online.

I also read about the brain-implant insanity online, too last year.

(***NOOOO, just use what already works....self awareness meditation which, by the way, our more-than-astute host, Eagle1 has a page here at NDC about a type of pure self-awareness meditation.)

(01-20-2015, 04:01 PM)G0 Wrote: all i have to say is oh my fucking holy god. i'll get back to you scholars…..oh my gods…..

different subject, and i want to stay focused but omg
Actually there is quite a bit of evidence that psychedelics can do a phenomenal job at curing all types of psychological ails. Stanlisov Grof is a pioneer in this segment of psychology, and he started back in the 50's. I spent a lot of time in my Master of Art investigating his concept of "Spiritual Emergency," and some conspirists would argue that psychedelics were not only banned in the US, but also received a lot of propaganda against it BECAUSE OF THEIR TREMENDOUSLY EFFECTIVE ABILITY TO cure psychological problems. 

Psychedelics have received the same level of disrespect as weed. Of course these substances can and do get misused. But they also have some extremely powerful effects, and it's a shame that we've been propagandized that they are straight from hell. I would argue that alcohol is a worse drug than both the aforementioned substances, and what's extraordinarily baffling? Is that mainstream psychology AGREES with me!! (in that alcohol is the most dangerous drug of all) Go figure Smile

Nanny: Here's what's also very interesting...your recommendation of self-awareness is also an amazingly effective protocol for healing certain problems. But get this...mindfulness meditation and psychedelics actually are both outcasts of the mainstream psychological industry, and what's more they are both part of what's called "Transpersonal Psychology," where both of these modalities are honored for there therapeutic qualities.
In Hermeticism, both the transmutation of common metals into gold and the universal panacea symbolized evolution from an imperfect, diseased, corruptible, and ephemeral state toward a perfect, healthy, incorruptible, and everlasting state, so the philosopher's stone then represented a mystic key that would make this evolution possible. Applied to the alchemist himself, the twin goal symbolized his evolution from ignorance to enlightenment, and the stone represented a hidden spiritual truth or power that would lead to that goal. (Wiki)

Crystal was in the January 13 run and quartz was in the January 18 run.
I used psychedelics of more than one type, in the early seventies. I now use self-awareness meditation and can only, of course see this subject from a very personal vantage point. I shudder that otherwise healthy, often young individuals may accept the psychedelics when true stillness with self-awareness is so healing to every issue in life, even physical issues sometimes.

That the Pentagon knows of self awareness meditation's successes and I have some inside knowledge of this that I am not wise to discuss publicly, dangit, and they have dragged their feet to embrace it but are considering psychedelics for PTSD is something that I find filthily disgusting. (Editing this in....the country is polarized like never before in my lifetime, and so is this institution, The Pentagon. We truly have haters of the nation as well as a majority of lovers of the USA "as founded" within it. There actually exist humans that do not want the PTSD/suicide epidemic to improve. Hence, yes push brain implants and psychedelics on our finest. We're in nutty, dangerous times.)

Yes, both mindfulness/self awareness meditation and Psychedelics are both outcasts, but this fact alone doesn't necessitate that they be considered in the same class in other respects. I think I've realized why the meditation is an outcast--because it not only works the best but it's way, too close to the Christian experience that may not be common, but exists of the stillness of being alone with a good Spirit. In many ways, self-awareness meditation is a razor's edge away from a true spiritual experience, and the dark side of the force not only knows this, but hates it.

(01-20-2015, 11:30 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Actually there is quite a bit of evidence that psychedelics can do a phenomenal job at curing all types of psychological ails. Stanlisov Grof is a pioneer in this segment of psychology, and he started back in the 50's. I spent a lot of time in my Master of Art investigating his concept of "Spiritual Emergency," and some conspirists would argue that psychedelics were not only banned in the US, but also received a lot of propaganda against it BECAUSE OF THEIR TREMENDOUSLY EFFECTIVE ABILITY TO cure psychological problems. 

Psychedelics have received the same level of disrespect as weed. Of course these substances can and do get misused. But they also have some extremely powerful effects, and it's a shame that we've been propagandized that they are straight from hell. I would argue that alcohol is a worse drug than both the aforementioned substances, and what's extraordinarily baffling? Is that mainstream psychology AGREES with me!! (in that alcohol is the most dangerous drug of all) Go figure Smile

Nanny: Here's what's also very interesting...your recommendation of self-awareness is also an amazingly effective protocol for healing certain problems. But get this...mindfulness meditation and psychedelics actually are both outcasts of the mainstream psychological industry, and what's more they are both part of what's called "Transpersonal Psychology," where both of these modalities are honored for there therapeutic qualities.
Bot runs of gold, alchemy, weapons-
whether banks are melting down GOLD to make sure it is the real deal and not gold painted lead seems a reverse of the traditional alchemical assay process.
Jump to transformational experiences (spiritual or otherwise) that we are all discussing, it appears that earlier dreams tagging and predicting (hard to do when out of time/space)
1. currency revaluation on the horizon/economic collapse/marshall law or false flag (?)
2. New Technology that will change DNA and the way humans think and become, whether it is in a virus form,
quantum computer or 4 D printers etc.
3. Implants, healthcare, labs-- delivery to the masses.

All the dreams have it covered.
"alchemy transformation weapon" in that order....I'm 50/50...could this be pointing to CERN?