Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/20/15 Agent Awakens Superman
Argghhhh! Agent is back on a lull day. This time s/he appears to be a good person, awakening humanity and letting hope reign.  All the Red Alert words from yesterday fell off completely. I’m not trying to be brief, but isn’t a lot here for me to dwell on. A couple of the groupings looked interesting from my perspective, but overall, I feel a yawn coming on as I notice how many words are well below their 90-day highs. Let me know if I missed something.

UP Words:     agent amazing awake superman letting hope birthday chain dream invisible 2015 act fish earlier bed dragged enter setting playing yes astral climbing there mon chance situation campus wild happy recording dog without view
DOWN Words:   2014 yep math twisted nice dreamer song vessel role river building starved yesterday robot art restaurant york wish boat device wedding giants mountain accident beast noise cards apartment hours yeah fri hike class days
NADW: Your intuition is correct. It was a very masculine, greedy agent this time:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/s...ent-789603

...and when we pair this up to the deflated football accusation that the Patriots cheated, I'm now not so absolutely certain that the Super Bowl will take place at all. What a circus out there!
I'm seriously fatigued from 3x2 hours sleep, yech and so I got nuttin from this. Gonna read the thread and see if anything resonates. I am, however fascinated by the military section of the run. A headline soon?

Wow, it's possible to postpone the Superbowl?! What a humongous loss of money, and a mess indeed. The very idea never occurred to me.
*LOL* Today is laxative day...... Will tomorrow be more active? Cool

I posted this found quote last week sometime:

There is a major energetic shift currently under way that started the afternoon of Monday, January 12th, USA time. It is supposed to peak on Tuesday, January 20th and then slowly abate through the end of the month. From my own work on the higher levels, I am aware that unlike most of the recent energy shifts which have been focused on raising vibration rates; this particular energy shift is about purging the lower vibrations of the old energies that are stuck in various energy centers (chakras and such) in your system (the world system?). You can think of it as the Universe's way of administering an energetic laxative to alleviate energetic constipation.
Oh, and BTW, Agent Ebola is back in North America with two reports today.

agent amazing
awake superman letting hope
birthday chain dream invisible 2015 act
fish earlier
bed dragged
enter setting playing
yes, astral climbing there
//chance situation - campus wild; happy recording dog without view
1/21/2115
This could be your agent!

Pentagon CyberSecurity Expert And Family Killed In Fire! Did He Find Out Something We'll Never Know?

story has suddenly taken a 'conspiratorial' turn after it was learned that Mr. Pyle was the Chief Operating Officer of Science Logic, a company that monitors the online networks of both the FBI and the Department of Defense.

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Pentagon_...Killed.php
This football scandal has to start with the "zebras" refs. They are supposed to check the balls and they have found that the Patriots have deflated the footballs. This could stop the Superbowl.
--
That COO was probably assassinated with his family for finding out something that he was not supposed to know. Just like the Gray State film maker was silenced along with his family.
Tonya,
Yeah, I would have to agree with you on the zebra fiasco. Remember also that it was all about ZEBRA MODERATION, and that's exactly the problem here. WHY, if they supposedly found 11 of the 12 balls deflated, DID THEY ALLOW THE GAME TO CONTINUE?! Talk about no moderation at all.

Most likely due to bets on the games. Fixing the games so that a certain team wins and bringing in big pay offs. There might be some big names behind this thing. Wonder if we will ever find out?
(01-21-2015, 05:30 PM)TonyaBrooks Wrote: Most likely due to bets on the games. Fixing the games so that a certain team wins and bringing in big pay offs. There might be some big names behind this thing. Wonder if we will ever find out?

That's the way I think, too, and I'm a CFLer. Cool
I think it's so corrupt that a team that makes millions if not billions will end up getting fined 25,000 dollars. That's about how much the team makes in one hour, and on top of that....guess who will end up paying for it...the fans. What a joke. Football is getting to be just like WWE...100% fake. (thats the hollywood wrestling league btw)
Yes, looks like it is all corrupt and now, I think it is all sports. Thing is, if they don't do something about this cheating scandal, they should pay back all the other players in the past that cheated by bulking up, etc, and got fined heavily. The Superbowl is the biggest Pro sports event and if they call it off, they will lose a lot of money. And I expect the money to win.
1/27/15 +7
FBI arrests accused Russian spy in New York City

Jan. 27, 2015 - 1:56 - Laura Ingle reports from New York

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4015182126001...show-clips
1/27/15 +7 recording, view, sort of a Vehicle and chance

They want to believe: UFO hunters plan database to track sightings
Doubters aside, MUFON's Harzan is resolute in his view that unraveling the UFO saga can have several clear benefits for humanity. For one, deciphering the technology these craft display, he said, would mean far faster terrestrial transportation, not to mention trips off-planet.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/01/2...latestnews
Esholars,
Now that you mention the NY spies, I now realize how two big things happen almost simultaneously. What does Russian spies have to do with a Blizzard? Well, they both happen in NYC, and so I'm wondering if the blizzard might actually be weather warfare, which, by the way, most governments by now have access to. Could the NYC blizzard be some sort of a distraction from a possible evacuation attempt or something like that from the Russian govt? There's something I heard on a weather warfare podcast, and it had to do with the same type of concept that we've learned about dream predictions. The weather always seems to turn out not as bad as what was attempted. So, if the Russian govt tried to stage a terrible blizzard, they might only get like 5 inches of snow. Now that the blizzard in NYC never happened, this actually looks like a strong possibility, especially considering that the US haarp could always work towards neutralizing the potential blizzard.

These are all just stormy little questions I have that probably have no bearing on reality, but its fun to hypothesize...could make for a great novel!

UPDATE: I just put this together, but I think we have enough confirmation to propose that I might be on the right track. Recall the Blizzard run on Jan 26th. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=579&highlight=blizzard         It was a red alert for COMPETITION. The struggle, compete, competition,  is a multi-day theme, and it's all intermixed with Blizzard! Of course, the chances of us actually getting positive feedback for this idea of a weather war centered on NYC is nil, the linguistics definitely supports it. Its hard to hide the truth from the collective mind...
(01-27-2015, 04:14 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Esholars,
Now that you mention the NY spies, I now realize how two big things happen almost simultaneously. What does Russian spies have to do with a Blizzard? Well, they both happen in NYC, and so I'm wondering if the blizzard might actually be weather warfare, which, by the way, most governments by now have access to. Could the NYC blizzard be some sort of a distraction from a possible evacuation attempt or something like that from the Russian govt? There's something I heard on a weather warfare podcast, and it had to do with the same type of concept that we've learned about dream predictions. The weather always seems to turn out not as bad as what was attempted. So, if the Russian govt tried to stage a terrible blizzard, they might only get like 5 inches of snow. Now that the blizzard in NYC never happened, this actually looks like a strong possibility, especially considering that the US haarp could always work towards neutralizing the potential blizzard.

These are all just stormy little questions I have that probably have no bearing on reality, but its fun to hypothesize...could make for a great novel!
Agreed here Eagle1, it is possible and more likely probable.
It could also have something to do with banks/currency/trading if the Markets were also closed.
all highly unusual. It looks more like a major distraction like the tail that wagged the dog
only hindsight will play out on this.
Now look at the bot runs to see if
there was indication of slight of hand here.
I recall some dates came up in dreams earlier for January 26/27, 2015- anything in P Ano?

also too reminder that BIG $$ rests on Stupidbowl each year.
I mentioned earlier that Seahawks lost to Steelers years ago through mishaps with zebra's- bad calls.
Must have been mafia money on that one. Felt like the 2000 elections of Bush/Gore debacle.
Major disclosures are happening back to back giving a kick start to 2015. Setting a tone or a pace for sure.
+7 agent, device, chain as in fence, bed and playing

White House Drone Crash Described as a U.S. Worker’s Drunken Lark
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTJAN. 27, 2015

It was 42 degrees and raining lightly around 3 a.m. on Monday when an inebriated off-duty employee for a government intelligence agency decided it was a good time to fly his friend’s dron

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/28/us/whi....html?_r=0
personally, and i am pulling from a few runs, but they are within days of each other

Spies, alchemists, scientists, mystery solved and dragon (green) tea. Couch, bin.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ja...uiry-death
"Cary said his postmortem, carried out in sweltering protective suits, confirmed acute radiation poisoning. If doctors had not taken last-minute samples for alpha radiation testing the cause of death would have remained a mystery, he said."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longjing_tea