Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DREAM EDITS
Rainbow 
This may be a post of interest to dream submitter (or not) as it came up with a dreamblog
request to incubate the football, entertainment meme recently.
After quickly documenting the incubation and then hitting the 'submit' button, a couple of important
points came up I totally forgot while typing into the little box (not like my journal pages) for dream
description.
I did a forehead slap, looked around the links and had no way to add or edit the important information.
I am sure there is a good reason for that, which Chris can explain to all especially newcomers. Sherrianne helped to correct it all too - thank you- thank you . you two rock!

One blip was a consistent name FRED throughout the dream as a major player, the other was that I also realized when looking at the dream text,  I really dropped the ball ( no pun intended) assuming everyone would know the party goers et al in the dream were all football players or related to the issue as it was an incubation for that meme per NDC request, and the lawyers were about the football tempest; including the little boy and mother as metaphors.
It was obvious to me as I was Observing but I didn't make it clear in my text. oops.
The upshot of all this is (for me) to be very aware, patient, thorough when documenting the dream especially if it is an incubation. the readers and the computer bots do not know my  assumptions. They weren't in the dream.
oops again.
I do journal my dreams, Now to make sure I pick it up and refer to it and stop beating myself up. My bad.
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...l_and_more