Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/25/15 Unholy Struggle / Competition (& more nudity)
If you didn’t believe me yesterday, maybe this run will convince you. All different set of religious words that accelerate yesterday’s “Holy Faith” run. All those words are annotated with a red arrow.

Also, I really can’t believe this, but the nudity theme actually picks up steam as well! The blue arrows point to more body parts that would be seen in a nude setting. This is unbelievable, the consistency and endurance of this meme. But even this is just the beginning. We have ourselves a very colorful and exciting run today, BUT….

The collective has swung dramatically negative in both verbs and descriptors. Tractor and Bite just barely fall short of the red alert qualification level. The third big meme we have in this run is CONTEST. I put now arrows next to it because it was already getting confusing, but we have contest, beating, racing, spirit, competition, struggle, prove, test, and maybe playground. The collective is definitely struggling and probably feeling a need to compete in order to just survive. This does not feel good at all to me. The term “Common Playground” is in the loser section, with both words dropping like rocks (which is then punctuated with Astral Slide).

This whole run (minus the nudity) seems to remind me of my dream last night. It has the church meme and the Astral Slide: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=576

All in all, somethin’ just doesn’t feel right here. Just read over the list carefully and see if I’m missing anything.

UP Words:     tractor bite spider beating awesome racing contest spirit scary belly competition void control backed wine devil struggle thus button drink cloth clip prove days beauty lord tissue penis sticker lemon channel stable nova

DOWN Words:   cute cities park walk reading jumping course into minute wed area common playground astral slide dry wake guess girl test shot bobby pub great burns major significant crying shadow classroom individual hill robot up
tractor bite spider beating awesome racing contest spirit scary belly competition void control backed wine devil struggle thus button drink cloth clip prove days beauty lord tissue penis sticker lemon channel stable nova

Well, I have to say we have good vs evil here, for sure. Cool

In the New Year 2015 run:
spring computers contains pie presentation
boards rip flashing navy communication
ties tractor residue lemon senior FBI announcement

I had attached the FBI announcement to the Sony hack.
In my lingo, spider = terrorists.

Metaphors for 'tractor'?
tractors are used for pulling, moving, plowing
The Big Red Tractor re: church
size, largeness, power, resourcefulness, ingenuity
I just want to throw in that, if their plan is failing (according to the posts on yesterday's run), there is a need to re-establish it and hence, the fear factor happening re: plane incidents in the US and now, the January 25 run (today) that points directly to something happening and according to Eagle1's dream, within the next three days just because the dream was so vivid and to the point.

As a matter of fact, this has been building since January 19. So, what are the possible scenarios according to today's run and Eagle1's dream?
Drudge Report has headlines this morning of BLIZZARD
http://www.drudgereport.com/

seems the snow in your dream Eagle1 has come to bear.

p.s. can't get the site to upload properly to get more details. Laptop is burping an belching the data transfers - sorry.
And don't forget the big date- January 26 is tomorrow. that has overlapped in a few Ano dreams and reports.
Words that are related in my opinion (up and down).This has been really helpful for me. And its amazing how much you miss on first glance. I do believe in the power of first glances though and intuition but its great to burrow into the possible meaning too. Its not about grammar at all just if things are human or action or both or abstract. Anyway it helps to mess everything up on the floor and start again sometimes. We are pattern seeking animals and so we have to confuse ourselves sometimes.

bodies: -

bite belly backed tissue (kleenex or skin etc..) penis

Human/animal action words:-

bite beating racing struggle park backed drink walk reading jumping slide wake guess shot crying wed (marry) burns

Machine words/ inorganic words:-

tractor spider (computer programme) contest (game or dispute) spirit (beverage, toxin entity) competition void control (state or device) devil(make spicy or yer man?) button cloth clip (brush by or attach) tissue sticker channel (TV or commune) playground slide astral robot shadow classroom

descriptive words:-

awesome scary struggle prove (bread or theories) beauty lord (over) dry

Leaving the words:-

void wine thus lemon days stable nova cute cities course into minute area common girl bobby pub great major significant individual hill up
Hmm, dig this! there is at least a slight chance that Group 2 has to do with that Australian golfer that supposedly got beat-up in Hawaii. UK Mail online pointed me to an update on that story in Hawaii news. Golfer's story reportedly is not believable. A homeless man that the newspaper apparently found credible, said that the golfer told him that he had been depressed and gone to a strip club.
Found a copy of the story....disputing, but there's more on the net talking of his injuries making them doubt his story, too....etc.....
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/go...2wexi.html

Medical folks reportedly said the dude's injuries were inconsistent with being beaten but appeared to be from falling down or an accident. I'll edit in an update story if I grab the time shortly to find one.

We're gonna learn about a "tractor spider bite?" Sounds so common and mundane that hmm, will this be about a celebrity, former president or someone that would make such a thing newsworthy?

Group 1, what'll make this newsworthy? Some reality show, charity race, uh oh or is "race" a totally different type? (What type of race may TPTB participate in?) Is there a "great race" or "survivor" type of TV show still running, and something newsworthy/amazing's going to be talked about over the office water-cooler sorta thing?

So, in the "astral" realm there's "scary devil spirit struggle" to "prove who" is "lord?" Or are they the ones in an "awesome race??" Is the "playground slide" in this realm? or I'm trying to put too many words from a bot run into the one headline?

Well, having now read your dream, horrible as the thought is, maybe a church is going to have all of the sex terms associated with it. I know, gross but possible.

Welcome, HGSINPERSON!
That was the biggest introduction I've ever heard. I first want to cordially welcome you here into our abode. I hope you feel properly received.

I also have questions, and the first one has to do with your anger. On the one hand, you said that you are angry with us, but on the other hand, you said that the miserable human condition right now is not our fault, but rather the fault of your daughter and Lucifer ("they have full control of this planet.")

Therefore, I'm not sure exactly how you could possibly be mad at us since we are fully under their control.

Also, I have a question about this remark: "We saw the future, and I know what is coming....There will be no life left on planet earth." First of all, that sounds very absolute, and it makes me question the utility of such predictions. Namely, I don't understand the purpose of you coming here to Earth, only to watch us all die and to be mad at us, even though none of this is our fault since we are completely controlled.

Being mad at us implies that we are doing something wrong, but if we are indeed completely controlled, we have no free will with which to mess up! So, I guess where I need clarification is the standard conundrum I have with most gods....do I have any free will at all, or am I completely controlled? The two notions are not compatible.

One more critical question is about the escalation of pressure in your womb. Is this a rebirth type of pressure or a destruction type of pressure. I interpreted your womb pressure to be associated with some sort of birth, but your original audio message is one of hopeless and all out destruction. Could you please clarify that for me, please?

Lastly, and most importantly, surely you have more details about the life-ending destruction. Please give us more details about what you saw when you looked into the future. To be sure, there are a hundred different threats that could end life here, but you indicated that it was us killing ourselves, which doesn't leave room for asteroids, aliens, or the sun exploding. What exactly are we going to do to ourselves and please, for the love of pete, please state when this will happen.

Once again, we are very happy that you found the dream center, and look forward to discussing some very powerful topics with you! A VERY hearty and warm welcome!

Eagle
Tractor...may be referring to the 1,000 layoffs from John Deere....???

Link: http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/m.../14433435/
That link is old, but the news is valid as of 2 days ago:

http://qctimes.com/news/local/deere-to-l...b6266.html
http://www.cbs2iowa.com/news/features/to...3482.shtml
http://www.kcci.com/project-economy/hund...s/30880492
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/m.../22210349/
http://www.inforum.com/business/economy/...operations

Question: If the economy is so great, why in the heck is everyone laying people off and closing stores? Hmmm, there's my faulty logic again. Everything is JUST FINE! Smile
Lightbulb 
Hello, I am new here.  
I thought perhaps cloth would connect very well with Spirit, Lord, wine, and drink.  Cloth would be a "communion cloth".
(01-25-2015, 10:11 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Hello, I am new here.  
I thought perhaps cloth would connect very well with Spirit, Lord, wine, and drink.  Cloth would be a "communion cloth".

or man/woman of the cloth. I am one, I have my collar and coat hanging in my closet.
(01-25-2015, 10:33 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote:

or man/woman of the cloth. I am one, I have my collar and coat hanging in my closet.

Yes, a person of the cloth works well too!
Just yesterday we had in top bot run words,

"assault holy faith."

I got a hunch to go check a few month-old bot runs, near this date. Dig this coinkydink...

12-27 near top-- "days pastor"
12-28 " -- "hours witch crossing
12-29 " -- "demonic kicking"

All with *today's* --- "scary spirit devil void lord astral"

Does this matter? resonate with anyone? Any ideas?
Good Friday is 3 April. The third blood moon is 4 April.
(01-25-2015, 01:43 PM)G0 Wrote: Words that are related in my opinion (up and down).This has been really helpful for me. And its amazing how much you miss on first glance. I do believe in the power of first glances though and intuition but its great to burrow into the possible meaning too. Its not about grammar at all just if things are human or action or both or abstract. Anyway it helps to mess everything up on the floor and start again sometimes. We are pattern seeking animals and so we have to confuse ourselves sometimes.

bodies: -

bite belly backed tissue (kleenex or skin etc..) penis

Human/animal action words:-

bite beating racing struggle park backed drink walk reading jumping slide wake guess shot crying wed (marry) burns

Machine words/ inorganic words:-

tractor spider (computer programme) contest (game or dispute) spirit (beverage, toxin entity) competition void control (state or device) devil(make spicy or yer man?) button cloth clip (brush by or attach) tissue sticker channel (TV or commune) playground slide astral robot shadow classroom

descriptive words:-

awesome scary struggle prove (bread or theories) beauty lord (over) dry

Leaving the words:-

void wine thus lemon days stable nova cute cities course into minute area common girl bobby pub great major significant  individual hill up

I am going to reply to myself to make it easier on me but its looks a little self interested i realize. So 25th Jan was robert Burns night, a big scottish celebration, however i realize its not a global phenomena hehehehe. So that accounts for Bobby burns i reckon. I am going to try to stick with this bot run as an experiment just to see where it leads.

Robot, I saw this story somewhere recently but this is the closest thing i can find now to what i read a few days ago. Now if the scientists are afraid, and they are the makers of these robots, i guess we should sit up a bit and listen to the silence, if you know what i mean. We had apocalypse a lot…not in this one though
http://www.businessinsider.co.id/robot-a...MYATlob270

this story could be related to the words void (of humanity) tissue (will they look like us?) awesome (in the sense of awe, not necessarily a positive always) also the words great major and significant. Think also of "lord" over us? Also scary….also 'spirit', do they contain any "individual' - ness. I also see button control channel being relevant. Also astral robot shadow…i could go on but you get the drift. Just for you consideration.
(01-25-2015, 10:33 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote:

Well here you are today. I think York was also a word recently along with cloth. There is also a paul who protested, we had contest recently, As in to contest a will. We also had the words common girl great major significant individual up hill (battle perhaps)
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ja...libby-lane
there are major stories that have similar words attached - the scientology Tom celebrity/theatre one. the Tom the sports figure one. this one about cloth wine lord spirit girl etc..and I'm sure a lot more. I think we might have to ask ourselves different questions now….they are all right…
I think I found your problem. B.O. does not own any TV shows with which to warrant you some air time. For that, you'll have to go to the men who own B.O., for they own pretty much everything, including the propaganda networks CNN, Fox, etc.

Please tell me, is B.O. a good guy or bad guy? I couldn't tell your orientation in your post.
(01-26-2015, 01:39 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I think I found your problem. B.O. does not own any TV shows with which to warrant you some air time. For that, you'll have to go to the men who own B.O., for they own pretty much everything, including the propaganda networks CNN, Fox, etc.

Please tell me, is B.O. a good guy or bad guy? I couldn't tell your orientation in your post.

And those people are owned by others, the ones who truly run this world.

B.O. is doing what he is destined to do, what his soul agreed to do even knowing the karma acquired would require lifetimes to repay. Whether he is a "bad guy" or "good guy" depends on one's viewpoint and how he will be perceived after the fact(his "legacy", so to speak).

Think of B.O., and all the so-called "leaders" of this world, as the wizard of Oz. They are the illusion out in front, all smoke and mirrors and scary voice, while the true masters are behind the screen, manipulating everything and everyone towards their own agenda.
gosh i have so many questions, and i hate to whine to myself about all MY questions….but through dreaming and an ability to see life, right as it is. I really do wonder who is in 'supposed' control. I was a lucid dreamer, and i was fearless (note the tense) and i had many what i could call "bring it on dreams"….like f//>>,;ken BRING IT ON. Take me and show me and fucking tell me why i should be afraid of you. I am quite a literary person so for me it was, circles of hell, had i not known about dante's inferno then the look may have been different but i went through it, lower and darker and horrific and i came out the other end once, into a dazzling lightness an azure of beauty and before i woke up i said "but it is you who make a hell of heaven and a heaven of hell". really . then i stopped. I may choose not to have a glass of wine before bed to assure myself of the perfect lucid dreams or i may not. I will though be certain for the rest of my life that i have seen the conflict, and the conflict is me.
"...and the conflict is me."

Oh gosh, this is so brilliant, G0'd. And it's so Jung as well. You've found your shadow. You are well on the road to individuation, which is marked by an acceptance of the parts that you would rather shove under the rug. You and your shadow, One.

You are well on your way to the all important Oracle at Delphi: KNOW THYSELF.