Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/26/15 Red Alert: Compete/Struggle/Competition
(01-26-2015, 02:16 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Yeah, there's no doubt that the only big enough event right now to sway a large swath of dreamers is the Pro Bowl and Super Bowl. I strongly considered that, but my big question....does this indicate that something super unusual will happen during the Super Bowl? We don't have any past experience to draw from...this is the DreamBot's first Super Bowl, so this all could be completely normal (i.e., seeing a spike of competition several days in advance).

The only similar events we could compare are days like Thanksgiving and Christmas, and we didn't see any of this level of memeing on those days. Not to this degree and vastness (and endurance for that matter). So in summary, I'm wondering if something unusual is going to happen at the event, OR this surging meme is necessary to serve as our already-known time marker for the bigger Theater event.

Not only the bowl games, but the NFL Eperience has many of these DreamBot words and the experience runs for days. Also, there are many different concerts taking place tied to the Super Bowl at different venues. I forgot the word "buses". Buses are being hired from everywhere, even school districts, for game day and events. This will be interesting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/26/15 Red Alert: Compete/Struggle/Competition - by twiceblessed9 - 01-26-2015, 02:30 PM