Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/26/15 Red Alert: Compete/Struggle/Competition
I'm pretty certain that our competition meme has been fulfilled, although we'll never hear anything about it to confirm. Realize that it wasn't just a competition in this run, but it was a comp-pete, competition BLIZZARD. In other words, the blizzard was the manifestation of the competition between nations. And the non-event result in that blizzard forecast would be the confirmation that this is weather warfare. As always, especially since this is conjecture that has such little chance of coming out in a news article, discretion is advised.

Here's what I wrote over in the other Agent thread with the Update coming first:

"UPDATE: I just put this together, but I think we have enough confirmation to propose that I might be on the right track. Recall the Blizzard run on Jan 26th. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/showthread.php?tid=579&highlight=blizzard         It was a red alert for COMPETITION. The struggle, compete, competition,  is a multi-day theme, and it's all intermixed with Blizzard! Of course, the chances of us actually getting positive feedback for this idea of a weather war centered on NYC is nil, the linguistics definitely supports it. Its hard to hide the truth from the collective mind... "

Original Message:

"Esholars,

Now that you mention the NY spies, I now realize how two big things happen almost simultaneously. What does Russian spies have to do with a Blizzard? Well, they both happen in NYC, and so I'm wondering if the blizzard might actually be weather warfare, which, by the way, most governments by now have access to. Could the NYC blizzard be some sort of a distraction from a possible evacuation attempt or something like that from the Russian govt? There's something I heard on a weather warfare podcast, and it had to do with the same type of concept that we've learned about dream predictions. The weather always seems to turn out not as bad as what was attempted. So, if the Russian govt tried to stage a terrible blizzard, they might only get like 5 inches of snow. Now that the blizzard in NYC never happened, this actually looks like a strong possibility, especially considering that the US haarp could always work towards neutralizing the potential blizzard.

These are all just stormy little questions I have that probably have no bearing on reality, but its fun to hypothesize...could make for a great novel!"

In short, Red Alert somewhat fulfilled on a hypothesis that will never have a news article. They hypothesis is that Competition = Weather Wars.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/26/15 Red Alert: Compete/Struggle/Competition - by Eagle1 - 01-28-2015, 10:43 AM