Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagle, your June Blog Entry about Isis...YEEHAWW I'm with ya, now brother! LOL~
LOL Didja move that blog entry to the front page today, or did the "server godz" do it for me? Wink

I had never heard of the corporation named "Isis!" Will they come up easily when I use a search engine?? I'm gonna have FUN with this.

Okay, the five year old in me....must ask....

Did these mercenaries rape, bloody and abuse the Christian sect I was so touched by from the stories and many photos at the UK Mail online website?

Never mind the fake beheading videos....do the mercenary Isis dudes behead folks? ever? Do they do unthinkable things to try mass-manipulation? Cuz 911 really happened but "felt" like a false-flag that very day, and then as days passed I worked myself up into feeling silly I had had the initial hunches, as if it was just too big of a job for those feelings to have been right.

Sorry for the rambled brainstorm but do these Isis do even some of the types of things that I've been convinced that they did/do.

Yes, the mindgames are powerful and huge, but evil in these past few years has no problem in actually doing what they, for decades likely just mindgamed the perception of.

Ah, I had to be reminded that whether or not Isis does beheadings, and I suspect they do, there exist radical Islamic haters that do just that. Dig this article about it from 2005! Even I had to be reminded that I was not speaking of just Isis in my original reference to them concerning a possible "Good Friday Massacre" coming per that one bot run.

http://www.meforum.org/713/beheading-in-...e-of-islam
RE: did the corporation Isis do the beheadings?

Probably not. These are so easily staged. Notice that they designed these fighters to ALWAYS BE WEARING SOMETHING OVER THEIR HEADS AND FACES. Isn't that quite fanstastically coincidental? I mean really. Have you ever been to Iraq in July and August?

They would die of dehydration if they had black hoods on. Give me a BREAK!

Okay, next aspect...the corporate mercernaries reportedly do some MASSIVELY illegal acts, such as shooting at our own troops. This is the reason that Blackwater had to go to court, and then they subsequently changed their name to XE corporation. They get paid by the black sects of the CIA, and CONgress cannot tough their books because they are PRIVATE corporations!  You will ask, "now, what American could possibly do this kind of thing to fellow Americans?"

You need to know the type of people that they hire. Let me say that again. You need to really know the type of people they hire. There are so many lunatics out there that are perfect for the job. They will do literally anything they are told. They are wicked and absolutely crazy.

How do I know? There was one in my extended family that is certifiably insane, and he went through the hiring process. He was hired, but then strangely denied the job, probably because he can't stay out of jail. He gets drunk every night, he steals perscription drugs from his own ailing father, and he's a regular in the local jail. THESE are the most dangerous people in the world. And they are paid between 100K per year (starting out) to about 4-500K per year. War is a racket, and lots of people cash in, especially the crazies who fulfill the CIA ops plans (which invariably piss people off and create more terrorists).

Of course, this is overly simplified. There is no simple explanation for how all this goes down, but you're finally starting see at least SOME of how it's really done. It's absolutely crazy.
Now, now wait a minute, *(grin). Are those black hoods attached to the black outfits? Anyway, there's nothing to prove those guys in that video are Isis. We have to believe the guy that's speaking/presenting. This would not fly in a court of law is my point, nor did it, alone convince me.

Wow, so from your first question to me, I take it that the corp. "isis" is the guys in black garb, etc.

So, then I can assume that the beheadings, not the video ones but beheadings that do indeed exist are not by any Isis dudes. This world does indeed have beheadings sometimes.

I've known about "black ops" for decades meaning I had no problem believing what was presented to me. Sure! Your blog entry about Isis brought enough things together that I can finally entertain the idea that Isis may not exist at all, as it's told. Now, no this is not as simple as summing it up for me, etc....

We'd both be fools if we didn't acknowledge the "wanna be's" of a thing like Isis. Of course with the open border with this admin. worse than with any other in my lifetime does necessitate that there are a lot of criminals, insane evil, I think of them as "demon possessed" dudes that have crossed that border. I don't doubt some may do what was done in OKC and claim to "be Isis." We'll have copycat of anything especially that gets as much media as Isis has received.

Thanks! I see that I have got to make myself read any and all of your blog entries that I have missed by having so much fun here at the Forum---riddles, mysteries, puzzles and all.
Yes, exactly! The CIA knows that by instigating or being the first dudes, that other sympathizers will follow suit. Indeed, the WANNA Be's are also out there, and the degree of how much aid they get probably depends on the degree of their original--ness, if I can call it that. If they are close the heart of the origin, they have a higher supply rate. Just ask Sir Ollie North....he'll be able to answer all your questions....but will he tell the truth? Ah ha....truth is very elusive in this game Smile
Will Ollie be able to tell the truth **and be allowed to keep breathing** is, IMO the operative question. Truth is worse than the proverbial double-edged sword with these operative types. I realized long-ago that I will stop myself from harshly "judging" those that have been involved with such things, especially those that wore the uniform and were ordered, often against their own consciences. I'm likely singing to the choir, as you wore the uniform and I did not. (FYI, I did take the test at an Air Force recruiter's in San Antone & was invited. The spirit was willing but the flesh was weak.)

Did you see one of Drudge's headlines today, about three more beheadings by the new king of Saudi Arabia, reportedly? The evil beat goes on....
Hmmmm, I don't have any opinions or knowledge about the new Saudi King. I do know, however, that Western leaders might have a big reason to propagandize against the leader if they feel that the new King is a threat to some sort of monetary policy. In this case, would probably have to do with their new oil export policy. Of course, it might actually be real in this case. I don't know.
Our leader sure ran to kiss the ring of the guy. I wonder if he bowed before him, too. Wink

(01-27-2015, 04:18 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Hmmmm, I don't have any opinions or knowledge about the new Saudi King. I do know, however, that Western leaders might have a big reason to propagandize against the leader if they feel that the new King is a threat to some sort of monetary policy. In this case, would probably have to do with their new oil export policy. Of course, it might actually be real in this case. I don't know.
Eagle1, look at the date of this article! just yesterday...about Isis mercenaries getting money through the US. Good grief, got this thanks to Steve Quayle.

http://journal-neo.org/2015/01/30/isis-m...s-from-us/
Thanks Nanny. That was a well written article. Thanks for sharing!