Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wouldn't it be nice
it would be so much better with less effort. Scary but easier to recall.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm sure there's an app for that.... *L*
This used to be in the funny section, but in today's world, is as serious as a heart attack.

Let's start with the rudimentary version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFN0Si3ZvCY

....well, now I can't seem to find the old article I actually posted on our first tumblr account, but it was a 2014 article that actually showed real images that were being recorded from the person's dream. It shows how the subconscious can somewhat morph the picture based on perceptions and memories. Anyway, the point is that soon this joke won't be a joke anymore, and then we'll have to move it to a new forum Smile
I would totally use that device! It would save having trouble with explanations. I know I sometimes lose ideas in translating to words.
I just now checked out your video link, WOW! The dude said this machine is sixty-percent accurate, but then this was Jan. of last year so I wonder how accurate they are, now.

Found a tech article about this machine from year before last, and that one said they were then fifty-percent accurate. IMO this is so huge and amazing that the video could be thought a joke at first.

Why isn't this huge, mainstream news? Folks aren't taking the report literally enough? I almost feel like I just "fell for something" but no, I think this is gigantic.

Maybe this will be talked-about in June at that dream convention you're speaking at.

(01-31-2015, 12:43 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: This used to be in the funny section, but in today's world, is as serious as a heart attack.

Let's start with the rudimentary version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFN0Si3ZvCY

....well, now I can't seem to find the old article I actually posted on our first tumblr account, but it was a 2014 article that actually showed real images that were being recorded from the person's dream. It shows how the subconscious can somewhat morph the picture based on perceptions and memories. Anyway, the point is that soon this joke won't be a joke anymore, and then we'll have to move it to a new forum Smile