Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/6/15 Super Exciting Liberation!
What’s the opposite of dizzy and drab? Answer: Today’s run!

Be on the lookout for something exciting, alive, and making people dance. For me, the breakup of Lamestream Media would be super exciting, and the in-fighting is something to cheer about because this is where all the conventional wars begin and the fears about their contrived viral outbreaks. So we’re just now starting to clean up the lies about Iraq and now Hurricane Katrina stories are under scrutiny: http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com/new...n-Williams

Remember all the hubbub about Tom in so many runs? Well, it’s TOM Brokaw who wants the lying Brian Williams to be fired! http://pagesix.com/2015/02/05/tom-brokaw...ams-fired/

Oh indeed the fireworks will be grand, and hopefully this is just the beginning of veil coming off. But the big question is whether THIS is the reason for all the exciting and positive words in our run today? Liberation, Alive, Dance….what is everyone so excited for? This run is infectious…Just reading the list makes me excited!

I could type up more, but I need to move on over and do a February Moon run. Not only did Sherriann give me a head’s up, but this run today reminded me to do it….” Excitement Rooms Moon Fames Super.” So, I stop my writing here and head back to the DreamBot.

UP Words:     liberation gathering phrase conversation alive february sofa dance interaction card thread teammate enjoy dream excitement rooms moon flames super sunlight candy advance basic cat had horizon watching curtain remove analytics vague were shortly
Alrighty then...

We are rid of some attempt at a drive by shooting ending up in a sinkhole; a boy tripping and getting caught in a fence; someone stuck in a bus bathroom; a ball stuck in a toilet; and creating a cloudy, creepy chocolate cake.

We're good to go!! Smile
Yeah, but all those phrases are on the loser side, so will the opposite happen? Smile
(02-06-2015, 10:48 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Yeah, but all those phrases are on the loser side, so will the opposite happen? Smile

Hey though, whats a loser word? Its in the downward words that i find a lot of sense? I get the feeling I'm not getting this at all.

And remember i am the rabbit who has brain, thats why I never understand anything, maybe?
G0: You understand much more than you give yourself credit for. Smile
So what is it that we think we understand about downward words? On the surface I would think that they don't hold as much value or are less likely to happen as "up words" but apparently I am missing something.
(02-06-2015, 10:48 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Yeah, but all those phrases are on the loser side, so will the opposite happen? Smile
I'll spend a brief second to explain this "Biggest Loser" section, and I'm very sorry because I don't have time to scour for all my examples from previous runs. What we noticed when we started including the words that are dropping quickly in frequency (i.e., the Biggest Losers) is that MOVEMENT is what appears to be the biggest factor for precognition. So, of course, words can move considerably up, but they can also move considerably down (e.g. from 150 hits one day to perhaps 10 hits the next day...that would be a considerable move).

Let me back up. When we first started the daily dreambot runs, we were only looking at the words that were going up in frequency. That made sense, but then it dawned on me that some words (like ZOMBIE) had like 70 hits per day on average, and all of a sudden began to drop. It dropped out of favor after several months of flying high. I thought it was very significnat that it ended up with about 3-5 hits per day...that was drastically different. Why are dreamers not dreaming about zombies anymore? Less programming on TV? Less movies? Maybe the collective unconscious is simply burned out from zombies. We'll eventually see the same thing with other items, like vampire. These memes in the greater scheme of things are cyclic.

So, after we began tracking the biggest losers, we noticed that these too can be predictive, BUT the face value predictability is less certain. For example, if WAR and related words are all dropping quickly, PEACE is actually that which unfolds in the headlines. If HEALTH is dropping, then disease type headlines INCREASE. Although I have no statistics yet for this (we need a volunteer to track these types of observations), we do have enough examples to suggest that biggest losers actually are predictive of the opposite meme. A drop in negative words might predict positive outcomes.

Sorry I don't exact examples, but they are scattered throughout our daily runs. Hope this at least helps a bit in understanding why I'm posting the Biggest Losers. By the way, all the hundreds of words in between the two sections (the very top of the list and Biggest Losers) are just as potent for DreamBot 2 linguistics phrases, but we just don't have the manpower to extract daily phrases like that.
LOL golf! the top few words in the Loser Section, "annoying hole drive attempt shot!" Could this be coincidence of a lot of golfers dreaming of this? It indeed can be a very annoying game to attempt.

It's in the loser section but "chocolate" is in this run and yeah, Valentine's day makes me dream of chocolate, too. Wink

I luv Group 1, but best remember a headline could come out about liberation that has some negative twist to it. Still.....so much for the recent bot run that said "February" fails? gotta find that list to see the exact word.

The Full Moon run! Thanks to Sherriann for remembering.

Man, talk about forever learning about this dream effort! Loser words could really mean the opposite?!

Eagle1, your explanation about Loser Words did help a lot. Oh boy...you just made this even more fun. Serious~

So, golf is going to go really well for someone, school? buses are going to have bathrooms, oh wait, or is that prison buses? Seems nutty enough for the times we live in currently.
Chocolate, instead of cloudy and creepy which was for Halloween, is going to be dreamy and starlit, for Valentines' Day.
Cake congrats? no, that's gonna be some dolt that gives pie as a gift for V.D., and made fun of for it.
(02-06-2015, 02:37 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I'll spend a brief second to explain this "Biggest Loser" section, and I'm very sorry because I don't have time to scour for all my examples from previous runs. What we noticed when we started including the words that are dropping quickly in frequency (i.e., the Biggest Losers) is that MOVEMENT is what appears to be the biggest factor for precognition. So, of course, words can move considerably up, but they can also move considerably down (e.g. from 150 hits one day to perhaps 10 hits the next day...that would be a considerable move).

Let me back up. When we first started the daily dreambot runs, we were only looking at the words that were going up in frequency. That made sense, but then it dawned on me that some words (like ZOMBIE) had like 70 hits per day on average, and all of a sudden began to drop. It dropped out of favor after several months of flying high. I thought it was very significnat that it ended up with about 3-5 hits per day...that was drastically different. Why are dreamers not dreaming about zombies anymore? Less programming on TV? Less movies? Maybe the collective unconscious is simply burned out from zombies. We'll eventually see the same thing with other items, like vampire. These memes in the greater scheme of things are cyclic.

So, after we began tracking the biggest losers, we noticed that these too can be predictive, BUT the face value predictability is less certain. For example, if WAR and related words are all dropping quickly, PEACE is actually that which unfolds in the headlines. If HEALTH is dropping, then disease type headlines INCREASE. Although I have no statistics yet for this (we need a volunteer to track these types of observations), we do have enough examples to suggest that biggest losers actually are predictive of the opposite meme. A drop in negative words might predict positive outcomes.

Sorry I don't exact examples, but they are scattered throughout our daily runs. Hope this at least helps a bit in understanding why I'm posting the Biggest Losers. By the way, all the hundreds of words in between the two sections (the very top of the list and Biggest Losers) are just as potent for DreamBot 2 linguistics phrases, but we just don't have the manpower to extract daily phrases like that.

Thank you so much for your detailed reply, I now have a better understanding. I have also been wondering about the middle words too so thank you for that as well. So would we be looking perhaps for an opposite type of headline for our down words? Do you ever save the words in the middle and look back to see if an event had actually been predicted?
Yes, I save about 95% of the runs, which includes all words that have a surge score. (it's not a perfect 100% save rate because I tend to forget to copy and paste the whole gambit into my snapshots file.Smile )

However, I don't ever have the time to wade through hundreds of possible linguistic phrases to see which of them come true. And I'm not yet convinced that this can be automated at all. Most of what we're doing right now absolutely requires human intervention in just about every step of the way. I have numerous examples of how the data can be contaminated if we rely too heavily on automated processes, at least for now. In the long term, I of course will be looking to automate most of the processes, but we have to be diligent right now as we collect the data. And since human intervention is required, it slows down all the possible processes. We do remain patient...this is the slow birthing of something extraordinary. The new website should help us out, so I have my fingers crosses for a smooth transition.
(02-06-2015, 03:30 PM)Nanny Wrote: [color=#996666][size=small][font=Comic Sans MS][b]LOL golf! the top few words in the Loser Section, "annoying hole drive attempt shot!" Could this be coincidence of a lot of golfers dreaming of this? It indeed can be a very annoying game to attempt.

Tiger Woods has dropped out of the top 50 of golfers and out of another tournament: http://wtvbam.com/news/articles/2015/feb...rey-pines/

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/side...me-3-years

And again with the bathroom, toilet meme, even if the words are in the loser section.
(02-06-2015, 02:37 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I'll spend a brief second to explain this "Biggest Loser" section, and I'm very sorry because I don't have time to scour for all my examples from previous runs. What we noticed when we started including the words that are dropping quickly in frequency (i.e., the Biggest Losers) is that MOVEMENT is what appears to be the biggest factor for precognition. So, of course, words can move considerably up, but they can also move considerably down (e.g. from 150 hits one day to perhaps 10 hits the next day...that would be a considerable move).

that helps hugely, thanks for the effort. Have a lovely weekend.
If you believe in COBRA, this correlates really well!
http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/2015/02/br...ntine.html