Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/9/15 Elders with a Series of Visions
Ahh! It looks like the Elders have the vision and they just need to relax to plant the seeds. I’m seeing a very strong presence of psychic phenomenon going on in this run. There are three definite words about sensing things, but then two words about those sightings vanishing and disappearing. This is a very elusive run, and it seems quite important, at least to me. The term “Seals” is not just an animal that likes cold water, but it’s a word that is seen repeatedly in Revelations. Unfortunately, I don’t see a lot of quick answers for this run. I see it helping us over time. I recommend we keep coming back to this one.

I really like the command to “Relax decision promised.” Therefore, I think this run is more like a fine wine….it will reveal more and more as we let it age. Not fun for the gotta-have-it-now society.

UP Words:     elder series visualization seed relax decision promised imagining vanished receiving velvet pause sensed electronic refer seals nicely spa ceiling plan horizon disappear thumb paralyzed tent rooms gesture planets branch flames nova reload almost
"Elders, series, visualization,seed" yes the elders that are gifted with seeing (in various ways and combos of those gifts) are seeing what is indeed going to come to fruition. Whether this is merely seeing or creating....personally I'm leaning to much of it being pure seeing what's inevitable and out of our generation's control, no matter how much we contributed to it unaware or unwillingly.

Is a decision going to be "relaxed" and this of course will bring a "velvet"/welcome "pause" to something that was "promised"/expected? Guess this decision is what the headline is going to be about.

Time to read y'all because I didn't get much upon first glance.

Ooh Eagle1, I like your closing statement a lot, and what you discerned from this thread! Yes, I think some bot runs will take 4 and even 5 months to be fruitful. I think I found one already that took a few months, gotta peek back.

Ahh, so this run is elusive and some of the things we are seeing are or will be, also. Yeah, the dark side of the Force will hide any and everything that it can.