Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing with Pencils
Now that I have become better adjusted to my new life, I have been able to arrange small amounts of time to myself to do more artwork. I was gifted a huge set of Prismacolor pencils which was mind-blowing for me, so I've been doing a ton of doodling and drawing! With this particular drawing, I will be adding some music notes and then will let my hand go nuts and do whatever it wants while I just kinda zone out into a meditative-like state.  Pretty much what I did with the doodle I posted earlier. Even I will be surprised by whatever happens! I thought it would be fun to post a before and after ~ Here's hoping I don't mess it up!

You have some major talent, Elyse!!
Yes! professional quality....you may even be "discovered" here and hired for a project, or hey, seriously now, maybe you should get an agent to market your "doodlings."

To my eyes, this is much more than mere doodlings. These are precious and quality sketches.
Thank you Eagle1 and Nanny! I am my own worst critic and I always feel so self-cautious when sharing my work, but my New Year's resolution is to grow a bit of a backbone! Thank you so much for the kind words ~ It makes me so happy and excited to have a place to share my art! Big Grin
Gal, you are more-than welcome. It's a pleasure to view your art.

Most of us are our own worst critics. I'm glad you've got that backbone now and that we, here can help give you that confidence that your work very much deserves.
In fact, thank you for sharing it.

(02-14-2015, 02:14 AM)Elyse Wrote: Thank you Eagle1 and Nanny! I am my own worst critic and I always feel so self-cautious when sharing my work, but my New Year's resolution is to grow a bit of a backbone! Thank you so much for the kind words ~ It makes me so happy and excited to have a place to share my art! Big Grin