Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02/15/2015 in Wisconsin
dream of 02/15 2015

dreamed I was laying in bed sleeping and the curtains of my side wall window were partially open. I heard and saw a helicopter flying rather low back and forth a few a few times, then it actually tried landing on our roof top! It was very loud, and they couldn’t land on my roof for some reason so they hovered by my window and landed next to our house in the back yard. Then a black hollow circular object appeared thru the walls and it opened up and the pilots voice said my husband and I both must come aboard, wiithin 30 seconds. So I woke up my husband and we were still in our pajamas and we never grabbed a gun no time, as it was counting down to 6 seconds.

The helicopter was unusual, it was more circular and had little wedge type pod that open enough room for 2 people each, so we sat in there and flew off . We landed and it was clear back night sky and they dropped us off ...there were like 12 of us in all. Then the helicopter needed repairs and they kept it suspended in the air and had some kind of cord with heavy weight at bottom to hold it in place. We saw 2 alien ships hovered near the helicopter. one was shaped like a hash tag symbol and it was spinning and turning in place, the other looked like a hard covered book that was opened up half way down in the middle, it was white with long rows of small windows on each side. By the helicopter I saw some type of alien thing, looked rather robotic and kind of shaped like a stickman figure, but but slightly more width to it. It was red in color and seemed to be made out of a special type metal,as it was fixing the helicpoter in the air,and I told my husband.,..wow look there is alien man.it moved just a like a human with ease ,but looked metalic in nature.

Then they brang us inside and told us some rules,I kept asking what is name of this company and its purpose? They wouldnt give me a straight answer,and asked me to ask the captain. I went to a table of 3 people and the captain was asked,but gave no answer,and he had very pale white skin and gray lizard like eyes,the kind that looks right through you and gray bushy hair. They had us shower and and change into there clothes.Then the next scene was we woke up by the telephone in a room we were placed in to rest and said get up were leaving soon. on the way back to the helicopter I asked if this was it and one of the pilots said,"no,we will probly be needing to do this again, with your same group,as we need to burn off more miles on the helicopter. I mentioned on the flight back to my husband,you might want to call your job and tell them your going to be late for work, but I doubt they will even believe you.
Alert! There's that hover meme again. It's showing up so much lately, and just like a couple of the runs, the aliens are implicated. Thanks for the dream Lavender, and welcome!
Lavenderlady, very nice nickname and it's so cool that you jumped right in and posted your dream. The more dreams, the better and the more minds analyzing all dreams here, and helping to find headlines to match bot runs, the better. We hope you enjoy yourself here and keep sharing dreams.

(I swear on all of the chocolate in the world that I did NOT choose this font color. I dig using a brownish one, and obviously when typing too quickly I typed this one. LOLLL....honestly! Some coincidences are just awesome.)
(02-16-2015, 10:10 PM)Nanny Wrote: Lavenderlady, very nice nickname and it's so cool that you jumped right in and posted your dream. The more dreams, the better and the more minds analyzing all dreams here, and helping to find headlines to match bot runs, the better. We hope you enjoy yourself here and keep sharing dreams.

(I swear on all of the chocolate in the world that I did NOT choose this font color. I dig using a brownish one, and obviously when typing too quickly I typed this one. LOLLL....honestly! Some coincidences are just awesome.)

My name on here used to be purple hazy dreamer....I think I posted 2 dreams under that name? Not sure if there is a way to add them under my new name or not....
Your current name is great, but we can easily just change your name back to Purple Hazy Dreamer if you'd like. The Purple Hazy name is only over in the dreambase; this forum is completely separate but that is all about to change in the new website. Just let me know which name you prefer. You already have a new account in the new site (but it's not ready for prime time yet).
That is a cool name. You could use it when in a funky mood, and be Lavenderlady when in a serious mood? Well, I dig lavender soap very much.

(02-17-2015, 10:59 AM)Lavenderlady Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 10:10 PM)Nanny Wrote: Lavenderlady, very nice nickname and it's so cool that you jumped right in and posted your dream. The more dreams, the better and the more minds analyzing all dreams here, and helping to find headlines to match bot runs, the better. We hope you enjoy yourself here and keep sharing dreams.

My name on here used to be purple hazy dreamer....I think I posted 2 dreams under that name? Not sure if there is a way to add them under my new name or not....