Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14
I incubated for October 7 and 8, and here's what I got...nothing calamity, but something highly anticipated by the alternative community...Global Reset! (?)

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...obal_reset
(10-03-2014, 09:00 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: I incubated for October 7 and 8, and here's what I got...nothing calamity, but something highly anticipated by the alternative community...Global Reset! (?)

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...obal_reset

Just thoughts -
What does it take for a global reset to happen? Will it be positive or negative....or both? I'm reading your dream as a positive outcome but after a time of speculation and searching. Who will it be that finds the metaphorical treasure and disperses it? Someone with a baseball cap. Then, too, the people in the dream were holding back their emotions, like an explosion waiting to happen. No doubt, relief when the treasure was found.

All I got was a corroded pipe - day residue and the word China. Or maybe they were intended to be together.
The other night I received the name Edward Pacquiao who is an actor in Twilight.

Good dreaming!!
Hi!

I strongly feel this is your answer. So I registered on your site to post this reply to your question of who
is chuck.

Just google: ask Chuck.

I think you will get your answer.

All the Best!
So, Charles Schwab is going under?

Chuck...corpse...R.I.P...deleted?

Good point. There's also a seven just under Chuck, so in seven days, Schwab goes bust? Hmmmm.....
(10-03-2014, 06:48 PM)NativeAmericanDreamWeaver Wrote: Chuck is also a cut of meat.... is the meat market about to have something go fatally wrong, like mouth and hoof?

Or could chuck be the stock market for beef is going to drop?

To many variables not enough details.

Wow... we have Facebook looking into this Bot Run! I think something is up with Chuck! (Up-Chuck) LMAO!

I think you nailed that one native american dream weaver. Two recent dreams align with your first line, as well as meme on bad meat.
Possibly several others but got to run right now. Wanted to post thoughts.
"Chuck is also a cut of meat.... is the meat market about to have something go fatally wrong, like mouth and hoof? "

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._could_eat

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ed_Nuances
Balsa...and add for your dream list: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ating_Meat
I'm guessing that person didn't know what a lot of the soldiers that are there are from Ft.Hood. (oh my, I think I already posted that here, somewhere. Forgive me, if so.

(10-02-2014, 10:29 AM)HumanTiger Wrote: I did a google search on "Chuck".
Some Famous Chuck's:
Chuck Berry- Singer/Guitarist
Chuck Norris-Actor/martial artist
Chuck Yeager- Pilot/Astronaut
Chuck Baldwin-Talk Show Host
Chuck Hagel- US Rep./Defense Secretary

Recent news on Chuck Hagel: Chuck Hagel on Wednesday directed military medical officials to show within 45 days how they will improve care, patient safety and access to treatment at underachieving military health care facilities.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01...16042.html

The US just sent military to Ebola stricken areas in Africa. A friend was talking with her doctor and he said "I'm not concerned with the few Ebola cases in Texas. I'm more concerned about the solders coming back."

My bet in on Chuck Hagel.

Dang, wednesday is also the Blood Moon, what a full moon this may be.

(10-02-2014, 08:36 PM)Sherriann Wrote: If there is an oil rig explosion near the nuclear power plant 60 miles SW of Dallas..... :-)
Did anyone notice the date in the Bot run? wed day clock seven October although I've seen October 8 batted around, too. Those are two October power days to keep an eye on.

Oct 2 Dreambot : glowing deleted, flashback, corpse, recorded  coincidence, amazing October, serious magic experiment, within Dallas slept, wed day clock seven October

I think Balsa's on to something!!  Idea

Understand group experience whole symbol fall times town huge standing false
Done color full download text asleep without beautiful notes
Spotlight joyful based flight art watching wed Dallas stay death opened

I'll give it a dream tonight and see what happens. Tis' all I can do.  Smile

My hunch is that a Global Reset needs something that's never happened in the last three or so hundred years. Something like a large asteroid or comet crashing into the Pacific, with gigantic, worldwide loss of life. Truly a PTSD type of world event. The most humbling type of event, sobering event to happen in any of our lifetimes, back generations. (I could've said that better, but will leave it, grin.)

[quote='Sherriann' pid='278' dateline='1412345849']

Just thoughts -
What does it take for a global reset to happen? Will it be positive or negative....or both?
Ah, brilliant...reset = extinction?

That would definitely move us into Cannon's New Earth and shift us up a harmonic as we all leave our physical bodies for good.
chuck is a Meat!

Texas-based processor recalling ground beef products

3 lb. packages of “HEB Ground Chuck”, bearing the establishment number “337”, a production date of “09/12/14” and a use by date of “10/02/14”.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/texasb...s/28408792
Dallas Weekly Wins Most Poorly Timed Cover Of Year
featuring the sure to be infamous cover and headline " 'Taste of Africa' Comes To Dallas."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/dallas-w...cover-year
Welcome to the FEMA Camp : Supreme Court Justice Predicts Return of Internment Camps

Justice Antonin Scalia predicts that the Supreme Court will eventually authorize another a wartime abuse of civil rights such as the internment camps for Japanese-Americans during World War II.

http://www.dailycollapsereport.com/polic...ent-camps/
Whoa! great find....there it is, the door-opener to these DC subversives confronting us with "re-education camps" soon as they have their first national emergency.

I was taught that Hitler had a fire started and then blamed the Jews for it, and that this gave the official excuse to round them up and put them in camps/prisons. Well, in this context I make my next comment.
It is that I have noticed in the last year or so, if..........IF not my imagination, more, not less of liberals are publicly stating that Tea Partiers are potential terrorists, and other such labels.

I do mean even some high-level of their party, saying nutty things about Tea Partiers, some of the most middle-class, hard working, plain'ole Americans that I've ever seen pics of, at rallies! I've come to suspect that this has ramped-up in getting ready for someone in power to do a false flag and accuse the Tea Party crowd and exclaim see! we told you they were dangerous, crazy and capable of doing something like this.

There's youtube of some of their camp, in the late sixties or early seventies, talking of "re-education camps." but of course they'll be called something else in public.

(If I was just way, too political, please mods just delete my post because I will never ignore that the subject here is the dreams and projects, okay okay, I do know the dreams are of reality, man that's the beauty of y'all's success here.)
(10-05-2014, 12:29 PM)esholars Wrote: Welcome to the FEMA Camp : Supreme Court Justice Predicts Return of Internment Camps

Justice Antonin Scalia predicts that the Supreme Court will eventually authorize another a wartime abuse of civil rights such as the internment camps for Japanese-Americans during World War II.

Lets identify the real problem and why Scalia would say something like this, because clearly it isn't patriotic or american in my view, and I don't think that he is unpatriotic, and I don't think he is blind to the conflict in the courts rulings or what the outcome can be, so maybe he's trying to warn us and tell what we all should already have figured out. Maybe he is under duress, and is doing the only thing he can do in the only way he can do it.

I take this this statement by Justice Scalia as a bald face admission that the self proclaimed slave owners are willing to start a civil war in the belief that their paid stooges can and will triumph over the will of the people, and that's what he is really saying.

The highest court in the land says the Bill of Rights don't apply to corporations, and yet again corporations are people too. So there is no redress through the legal system. All the court has done is to make the rule of law dependent upon the muzzle of gun barrel, and now you know why the are so hell bent on disarming the slaves. This isn't logical for the court to be doing that kind of thing. These people can see this is the de facto ruling. Therefore something, or someone, is basically making these people make these decisions. That's just my view of course.

So this is about Slavery once more, and this time it's the Corporate Associations control over our laws though their pack money. This is a nothing more than Bribes for Votes. We don't have to fight another civil war, but they would certainly prefer we do. All we have to do is replace the people in Washington and expunge the laws back to whatever time we feel like. Then hand out marching orders to the state security to start digging where they weren't previously allowed to dig, and then see what develops.

There is no government of the people, it's all corporate government and that is why they want to know everything about you. No person alive doesn't have a secret that cannot be turned. It's all pretty simple to control a political system with corporate sponsored terrorism, assassins taken from prison systems where no one can even access them, and finding some perversion which can be exploited.

We all need to wake up, we are just dealing with organized thugs calling themselves business leaders and who are no different than any other criminal organization that hijacked any other kind of union. The only difference is that this organization consists of all the businesses and all their combined donations, and they have figured out a new twist on how to obtain the combined wealth of all our employers money, and then to use that money to corrupt our own political system and to enslave everyone while also prohibiting any competition. So what Scalia says is basically a warning about what they intend for anyone who won't willingly sign up as a slave. We've seen  it all before, just in a different form.
Balsa, I'm applauding ya! exactly what it is. Bet you're right about Scalia, too.
NSA indeed has plenty on everyone, and I agree that the court is bulled bigtime. I bet our Legislative Branch is, too. Nothing else makes sense, or the perps in power would already be wearing handcuffs. They're THAT bad.

(10-07-2014, 02:09 AM)Balsa Wrote:
(10-05-2014, 12:29 PM)esholars Wrote: Welcome to the FEMA Camp : Supreme Court Justice Predicts Return of Internment Camps

Lets identify the real problem and why Scalia would say something like this, because clearly it isn't patriotic or american in my view, and I don't think that he is unpatriotic, and I don't think he is blind to the conflict in the courts rulings or what the outcome can be, so maybe he's trying to warn us and tell what we all should already have figured out. Maybe he is under duress, and is doing the only thing he can do in the only way he can do it.

I take this this statement by Justice Scalia as a bald face admission that the self proclaimed slave owners are willing to start a civil war in the belief that their paid stooges can and will triumph over the will of the people, and that's what he is really saying.

The highest court in the land says the Bill of Rights don't apply to corporations, and yet again corporations are people too. So there is no redress through the legal system. All the court has done is to make the rule of law dependent upon the muzzle of gun barrel, and now you know why the are so hell bent on disarming the slaves. This isn't logical for the court to be doing that kind of thing. These people can see this is the de facto ruling. Therefore something, or someone, is basically making these people make these decisions. That's just my view of course.

So this is about Slavery once more, and this time it's the Corporate Associations control over our laws though their pack money. This is a nothing more than Bribes for Votes. We don't have to fight another civil war, but they would certainly prefer we do. All we have to do is replace the people in Washington and expunge the laws back to whatever time we feel like. Then hand out marching orders to the state security to start digging where they weren't previously allowed to dig, and then see what develops.

There is no government of the people, it's all corporate government and that is why they want to know everything about you. No person alive doesn't have a secret that cannot be turned. It's all pretty simple to control a political system with corporate sponsored terrorism, assassins taken from prison systems where no one can even access them, and finding some perversion which can be exploited.

We all need to wake up, we are just dealing with organized thugs calling themselves business leaders and who are no different than any other criminal organization that hijacked any other kind of union. The only difference is that this organization consists of all the businesses and all their combined donations, and they have figured out a new twist on how to obtain the combined wealth of all our employers money, and then to use that money to corrupt our own political system and to enslave everyone while also prohibiting any competition. So what Scalia says is basically a warning about what they intend for anyone who won't willingly sign up as a slave. We've seen  it all before, just in a different form.
(10-07-2014, 10:10 PM)New Nanny Wrote: Balsa, I'm applauding ya! exactly what it is. Bet you're right about Scalia, too.
NSA indeed has plenty on everyone, and I agree that the court is bulled bigtime. I bet our Legislative Branch is, too. Nothing else makes sense, or the perps in power would already be wearing handcuffs. They're THAT bad.

(10-07-2014, 02:09 AM)Balsa Wrote:

I appreciate that New Nanny, but all I do is try to make sense of it from an investigators point of view. In this case, I see a witness who isn't free to speak his mind. When a witness isn't free to speak freely they will try to tell you things, and sometimes without even being conscious of doing so. Scalia is not a real God, he's only a man, and one who's position was innately tied to the ranking servants, otherwise he would not be on that court. After all, he had to be approved by them.
Police implicated as charred corpses found in Mexico are believed to be missing students

October 6, 2014 – 4:54 pm

http://af11.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/pol...-students/
That's all any of us can do--playing detective, and I think we not only do it quite well but our brainstorming is accomplishing much, not only for us posting for for the lurkers that read and are trying to figure it all out.

Yes, he did. Sometimes a good soul gets approved. This is a precarious job, being a word warrior for truth. It's dangerous in this national climate, yet more necessary than ever before.

I appreciate that New Nanny, but all I do is try to make sense of it from an investigators point of view. In this case, I see a witness who isn't free to speak his mind. When a witness isn't free to speak freely they will try to tell you things, and sometimes without even being conscious of doing so. Scalia is not a real God, he's only a man, and one who's position was innately tied to the ranking servants, otherwise he would not be on that court. After all, he had to be approved by them.
[/quote]
Was this the only day's bot run that "Chuck" was a word above 10,000?! Cuz this late after this bot run, Chuck Hagel has indeed been fired? from the BO administration, big news today about it.
Wow, Nanny! Great find. I can't believe I forgot about Chuck. No matter then older news, none are as big as the Hagel news. I'll have to confirm this, but 4,500% I believe is the biggest daily surge for a proper name. That fact would require a huge story to go along with it, and the Hagel axing job would certainly do it. Therefore, call this one 53 days to manifestation. I need a volunteer to go back through all the names and manifestations and compile the timing on how long it takes to manifest a name (commensurate with the level of surge). 53 days is a long time, but this was a VERY large spike.

This link is strictly for documentation purposes
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/24/politics/d...step-down/
LOL-I need to go back over older runs because I didn't know about "Chuck", although I got the Hagel story for the most recent post(In the other thread). I'll get the hang of this yet. Smile