Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/18/15 "Flag Necessary Nova"
Nova continues, but…

Really it shouldn’t be there if you ask me. It’s hovering at a high, and the only reason its in this run is just because nothing else has come up to replace it. Total weirdness. Other words are displaying this same behavior, so I may need to consider making an adjustment to the algorithm. We also need to see more dreams, which is something I hope will be fixed when the new site comes online.

Something else that’s bizarre is the connection of Ben with water. Yesterday, he was campaigning for an aquarium. Today he’s out at sea (DEEP sea, if you go 3 words further down). So, now that we have a mini meme on Ben and water, what does it mean? There’s a band called Ben Folds Five. Maybe they go campaigning for something. My first impression, however, as that Ben Affleck somehow gets involved in The Five. Either option might go into the “Who Cares’ category.

Okay, so now the big lingo about Nova: FLAG NECESSARY NOVA. Uh oh. Almost feels like the Hadron Collider could be a false flag....a world-ending false flag? Never heard of such a thing, but they are attempting a Big-Bang in March: http://yournewswire.com/cern-to-attempt-...v4JR4.dpuf

I suppose I do need to mention something about this run’s top word: Infested. Check out this strange story: http://www.katu.com/news/problemsolver/C...43871.html

UP Words:     infested model ridiculously step being consciousness ben sea five brush deep campaign knock skip engage aquarium exploring refer spinning mentally bug flag necessary nova faced wolves rare daytime instructions string really harry peace

DOWN Words:   bill planet moon bag energy mon 2014 healing worlds worth number story killer daughter power exercise shot source birth reading critical class enemy elevator grandfather visit journey sun fail doll
Please leave it play out before making an adjustment. There may be a reason why nothing is replacing 'nova'.
I agree. I actually agreed prior to your statement for the same reason Smile

I won't make adjustments until after the site is up. Adjustments will obviously need to be made because I have to drop the old dream pages and add the new ones.
Do we have "Ben, Harry & Bill" all here, or is "bill" a verb? or noun? LOL....oh dear, what to add to the list.

At first glance, this bot run seems to have ADD. Wink My mind is fried upon glance because it's wanting to go so many places at once. LOL yeah, I am "spinning mentally" but hunches don't always come instantaneously.

Was "campaign" a word just yesterday? along with "ben & aquarium?" I think so.

I'm gonna read y'all. Yes, I just got off of two hours on the phone with a unique situation, but I should get at least one strong hunch.

Eagle1, could this mean that "ben" is in hot-water, so to speak? Ben Carson's campaign has had some problems, and personally I like the guy a lot, as one of integrity, but anyway, could these terms mean this and nothing more? They've been in only 2 runs so far? is this correct? so they don't have to point to a hugely important news story, do they? If so....Ben Carson may be in news again with a bit? or greater problem with his campaign.

Poetry in motion? like....maybe nothing is replacing it because there potentially won't *be* anything after the Nova? (I couldn't resist.)
Yep, agree with y'all...what the bot runs are right now is reality. Watch it because it so often is full of surprises.

Eagle, tomorrow's run may have you shocked, and jumping outta your seat at your computer.

(02-18-2015, 01:02 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Please leave it play out before making an adjustment. There may be a reason why nothing is replacing 'nova'.
(02-18-2015, 03:37 PM)Nanny Wrote: Do we have "Ben, Harry & Bill" all here, or is "bill" a verb? or noun? LOL....oh dear, what to add to the list.

At first glance, this bot run seems to have ADD. Wink My mind is fried upon glance because it's wanting to go so many places at once. LOL yeah, I am "spinning mentally" but hunches don't always come instantaneously.

Was "campaign" a word just yesterday? along with "ben & aquarium?" I think so.

I'm gonna read y'all. Yes, I just got off of two hours on the phone with a unique situation, but I should get at least one strong hunch.

Eagle1, could this mean that "ben" is in hot-water, so to speak? Ben Carson's campaign has had some problems, and personally I like the guy a lot, as one of integrity, but anyway, could these terms mean this and nothing more? They've been in only 2 runs so far? is this correct? so they don't have to point to a hugely important news story, do they? If so....Ben Carson may be in news again with a bit? or greater problem with his campaign.

Poetry in motion? like....maybe nothing is replacing it because there potentially won't *be* anything after the Nova? (I couldn't resist.)
Yep, agree with y'all...what the bot runs are right now is reality. Watch it because it so often is full of surprises.

Eagle, tomorrow's run may have you shocked, and jumping outta your seat at your computer.

Could Ben be Benjamin Netanyahu? Sam

(02-18-2015, 01:02 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Please leave it play out before making an adjustment. There may be a reason why nothing is replacing 'nova'.
Sam is a genius. I searched and yes, it is Netanyahu! Aquarium quote and all. I also posted some of the following to yesterday's run.

OMG! Bingo on BEN! It is Netanyahu!

ben campaign aquarium (2/17/15)
infested model ridiculously step being consciousness ben sea five brush deep campaign knock skip engage aquarium exploring refer spinning mentally bug flag necessary nova faced wolves rare daytime instructions string really harry peace (2-18-15)

If we dig, I bet we find Kissenger might be Harry. I think most all of the run is Related to Netanyahu!

Yesh Atid party leader Yair Lapid accused Netanyahu of launching “unnecessary” early elections out of his own self-interest and against the will of the Israeli public.
“Why? Because you are disconnected.
You have no idea what it does to the citizens of Israel because you live in your aquarium and for a long time now you don’t know who the people are and what really troubles them,” Lapid said.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Lapid-t...ium-383571
Sam, Yes, I have been asleeep at the wheel so far as this meme has been concerned! I love Netanyahu, totally support him and Israel, but I keep forgetting that he is in a campaign right now. Two threads have two of you that have nailed this one.

BTW....I haven't even gotten my official "welcome" out to you, but will do so momentarily. Glad to have you here, very glad you jumped right in posting with us all. The more minds here, analyzing, seeking headlines, and being part of the brainstorming, the better.

Also, I hope you'll consider posting some of your dreams over in that section, where you'll have to register also, as the two sections are separate until we are, soon at our new website. Our nicknames do not go beside our dreams. They are anonymously posted so we can relax and post them. The only thing that doesn't allow dreams to stay is if they aren't "family friendly" so far as no adult content. All other dreams, we invite and need. The more dreams, the better because they, too are part of the headlining.

Twiceblessed, yes he nailed it in his *very first* post here at NDC! That's huge. Hope he's smiling like we are. Smile
Maybe this has to do with "bug flag necessary nova faced wolves rare". A "super bug" at UCLA's Hospital contributing to 2 deaths, more than 170 patients exposed.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/19...09764.html
"Harry peace"

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/24/politics/h...rs-shades/

Questions:
1. Why does Harry need a bodyguard if his face was broken on a silly harmless exercise equipment?
2. Why does Harry need so many American flags in the background?
3. Is Harry really strong enough to break the stretchy gym band? Answer: HECK NO.
4. Let's say a band breaks while he's exercising, would the force be enough to send him across the room into the cabinets? Answer: ABSOLUTELY HELL NO!!

Lastly, why the heck does he still have mega bruises? I think his handlers don't like him much anymore. That's my assessment.
You nail it yet again, IMO! Like a female that's in a battered relationship of love/hate, bet that's what's going on. Okay, ONE accident that includes his face, sure. I mean, I know folks that have had folks question them when they really were unsteady and had hit their faces, but....

some Chicago-style thuggery at work here?