Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project 3
How long do you predict it will take for new membership to participate in Project 3?
Hi infinite1111,

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Are you asking how long it would be before a new member is asked to participate in Paradigm 3? Or how long before Paradigm 3 is back up and running? Or...?
Infinite,

On the surface, Paradigm 3 is on hold for many reasons; however, we are still conducting some of the most critical functions from P3. For example, we still are incubating dreams for specific topics arising in the bot runs. In fact, one of our newest modalities for seeing the future is another boon for dream incubation. I hope to make this public soon, but we do need to test out its efficacy before we blast the world with more exciting stuff.

I have developed some casual milestones that the NDC must surpass before we can officially re institute that massive project that could end up changing the world. For one, we must develop a solid structural foundation in the form of a new website. That's absolutely paramount, as this old ad-hoc website that I built just was not strong and simple enough to handle our processes. The new website is about 90% complete for the introductory phase. Once that's done, we'll migrate everyone over and then continue building a substantial website that meets all our needs.

P3 (Paradigm 3) is vital to the human condition and so we are always doing small incremental advancements towards that project, even though it's officially on the sidelines right now. So, basically, jump right in and you can literally experience some of P3's main components well before we open it back up.

Hope that makes sense. If you'd really like to be a part of the growing process, please send me an email explaining your situation, why you'd like to join, and I'll send you a welcome packet. Thanks and please be blessed!