Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii, does this fit somewhere?
I found this article today. Does this fit any of the Hawaii dreams? A large storm over Valentine's weekend destroyed a famous hike path and stranded people.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/20...8112548506
Well, we had a couple of people that dreamed about stranded survivors in Hawaii. When we start to look at these manifestations in light of one of our Proj August axioms, it really makes sense. The axiom goes something like this: The dream predictions can be extremely accurate in that the event comes true, but more times than not, the severity of the manifestation is drastically lower than what was dreamed/predicted. Examples: USA's first Ebola case...only one person dead (i.e., the Dallas meme). Another example was the Hawaii wave. One dreamer saw a 500' wave, but the real world headline came out to be 50' (10% of what was dreamed. There are so many more examples where the dream comes true, but less people die, less destruction happens, less violence happens. In this case, people were definitely stranded in Hawaii, but there weren't hoards of people. In my mind this article is important to our work and will probably end up being another example of how the dream accurately came true, but the severity was drastically lower. Thanks for providing it!
Your welcome and thanks!
(02-21-2015, 03:52 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Well, we had a couple of people that dreamed about stranded survivors in Hawaii. When we start to look at these manifestations in light of one of our Proj August axioms, it really makes sense. The axiom goes something like this: The dream predictions can be extremely accurate in that the event comes true, but more times than not, the severity of the manifestation is drastically lower than what was dreamed/predicted. Examples: USA's first Ebola case...only one person dead (i.e., the Dallas meme). Another example was the Hawaii wave. One dreamer saw a 500' wave, but the real world headline came out to be 50' (10% of what was dreamed. There are so many more examples where the dream comes true, but less people die, less destruction happens, less violence happens. In this case, people were definitely stranded in Hawaii, but there weren't hoards of people. In my mind this article is important to our work and will probably end up being another example of how the dream accurately came true, but the severity was drastically lower. Thanks for providing it!