Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about spirals?
I have a question regarding spirals that rotate in a dream. Is there significance in which direction they rotate?
I don't know the answer, but I would consider looking at the time aspect. Spiraling clockwise very fast might represent a quick trip to the future, and counterclockwise might signify the past. Also, for some reason the chakra system sprung to mind as well. I can't remember which direction of spin that the chakra is in a healthy state vs the other direction, but I believe CCW is the unhealthy rotation.

What is the context of the spiral....was there a human body laying there, or was it in the sky by itself, etc?
I love that interpretation Chris, yes spiraling out or in or out of control. Could you give a few details as I am a fan of spirals myself. I just recently heard that our old fashioned idea of water spiralling down the drain in one direction in the northern hemisphere and the other in the southern is a bit of a falsehood, as in you can force the water in any direction you like.

And on an infantile note, why if our world is spiraling so quickly, why does it take so long to get anywhere, could we go in the opposite direction of the spin in a plane and hitch a ride? hehehe. Are we really moving in the plane or is the world just turning to meet us where we all want to go……oh the question.

On a spinning chakhra note, i would not do that if i were you, it cuts you up into pieces. If you want enlightenment, say the whirling dervishes, spin your whole self, there is a myth that if you can spin 33 times without stopping you gain enlightenment and disappear. Fun to give it a go anyway hehehe
It was by itself but the direction of the spinning was important. In this case, clockwise. Thanks!
Oh, I did not know you could change the flushing direction of a toilet. I thought it was fixed and the hemispheres were opposite. hmmm.
(02-23-2015, 01:48 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: It was by itself but the direction of the spinning was important.  In this case, clockwise.  Thanks!
Oh, I did not know you could change the flushing direction of a toilet.  I thought it was fixed and the hemispheres were opposite.  hmmm.

Ah turning inwards, thats a good sign, so is the other way BTW. the world works in both directions, just some of us only see the one side.