Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About this huge "Agent" Meme....a question~
Have any of you or do any of you know of anyone (boy, that'll fry your brain on a monday, LOL sorry) that has put together a list of bot run phrases of the word "agent?"
Ya know, so that "agent" is in numerous lines with several other bot run words beside it? and put them all together as if they are their own bot run. Well, actually they would/will be if we do that. I really do want to try, and yet man this stuff is time-consuming. (waiting on phonecall from hubby that's going to demand my time, shortly or would start doing this right now)

Since Eagle1 posted about Dr. Jim Garrow, the retired CIA agent, today, it hit me that way-back on one of the old bot runs I had posted here that maybe......"agent" could be pointing to Dr. Garrow.

So, now I wonder.....does "agent" in this large meme point to multiple agents? they are numerous in so many agencies, like just "IRS agents" are legion.

Either way, if the word "agent" points to one agent that's going to break in a huge headline, or not....could it be Dr. Garrow? His job was huge, his secrets, yes....he talks and goes just so far, then says no, can't go that far and tell you who, where, etc......I've witnessed him doing this, so....this is why I am asking.