Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/24/15 Barry's Speech and the coming War Invasion
Wow. I’d say about 90% of the top portion of words seems to be meaningful on it’s own and for a single, seamless story. Let’s start from the top: Barry’s Speech (on Monday?) will be Obscure and become the Elephant in the room. People Hate their Boss, to the point of Violence. A lot of the hate comes from the Medical program the Boss Introduced. So, Drop your Underwear and take it up the @$$. Sit back and View the atrocities from the Bleachers. (This next part might be a different meme) Jake’s Director will be Remembered.

Another option is that Director Remembered is actually for the old Eric Shinseki scandal (note that ERIC is in our lineup today). He was the old VA Director who stepped down last summer. So now that a new VA secretary comes on board, HE HAS TO ADMIT THAT HE LIED ABOUT HIS MILIARY SERVICE!! http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/...al-forces/     Can anyone say fly strip? Washington is like one of those bug zappers….it only attracts liars, thieves, pedophiles and control freaks. So, big hit already for the lingo here because we are remembering the old VA chief, Eric, and we see a bombshell trend between him and the new secretary.

….and for the big lingo: WAR GLANCE INVASION. As I recall, that area in the surge scores (where the scores are in the teens) does seem to be a sweet spot when it comes to details of coming events. Of course, the invasion/war meme is big time day residue, which brings up another entire conversation. That is, single words from the bot runs definitely can identify day residue, but linguistics PHRASES I don’t think necessarily works that way. How the words are arranged has very little to do with how the brains are being programmed by mass media. In this case, the linguistics at grouping #2 just happens to be saying the same thing as the recent Isis threat (or rather the alleged Isis threat, which may actually be an agenda for Fear OR a preamble for the next 9-11 type false flag in order to keep the war machine alive.)

UP Words:     barry speech cycle cat mon obscure elephant hate boss violence medical introduced drop underwear view forgot bleachers jake director remembered occasions eric sea punch trusted closest mum analytics war glance invasion skinny events
DOWN Words:   funny company request really had truck anonymous low could topic popular latest hug women error down meat fear self visual teeth fri up now one read hospital dreams dream
Couldn't "obscure elephant hate" be the republicans, isn't their symbol an elephant?
Yes, of course. Is the hate between the two parties, or are they actually all on the same corrupt team? Republicrats, Demopublicans? For example, it doesn't seem to matter which one is in office....more and more war; more and more government, more and more spending. Different faces, same policies. 
yeah, I realize you have said that to me a few times and i agree, but not all are in on that fact in the parties, i assume. And some do spout hate, in a real and childish way for their whole careers. What I was just thinking was it could turn the meaning around somewhat if you look at this way - barry speech is so shocking that it obscures all this hate speech from the supposed other side….see?

Who cares really, they dance the dance whatever the music
Ah, I think you've got something here. Perhaps more fabricated hate so that the Boss can clamp down on HATE SPEECH (not really hate....just speech that the Boss doesn't like, superseding the alleged free speech we enjoy(ed) in this country). Goes right into the new Obamanet that takes over the old Internet (to be announced soon).
'analytics' is a word that's been around for a while now and it's becoming clearer about just what is being analysed every time it shows up.
"mon" for yesterday? or an upcoming Monday? BO's going to give an obscure speech that is going to wreak with "hate" for the GOP/"elephant" so it sounds. Nothing surprising here with the GOP in-power.

"medical violence introduced" oh my, this is the year BOcare is in full-force and yep, the truth is marching on/being revealed.

Oh no, LOL, (yet this is very serious) right under "medical violence introduced" is "drop underwear" must mean "bend over" as it be taken advantage of totally/submission. Good grief, what a bot run!

What's this? "Jake" and "Eric" hanging in here, so this is a big deal.

Group 2, a coming and unjust "invasion" somewhere, using our-finest??

GO and Eagle1, you both spoke much truth.
What if....the elephant is the GOP being hated because they, for example are about to defund his amnesty that the judge has put a hold on, AND they hold the fate of the Homeland Security funds in their hands, same week. It hit me that "barry" is hating the elephant a lot right now because the weight of them having won last election is starting to impede a dictator.
On Monday, Obama (Barry) will give a speech, that no one will watch, blaming the GOP (elephant) for the lack of funding for DHS.  There will be a false flag event similar to 9/11 (BOHICA) because of this, and even possibly an additional invasion of persons from south of the border making life for everyone even more difficult ... Just my thoughts.

CC
Well, CC, this is embarrassing. I had made that assessment/connection between the latest fabricated budget ordeal at the Homeland Security (yeah right) on the same day as Isis supposedly threatens US malls (yeah right). You captured that very obvious connection that will lead to a false flag, BUT I ACTUALLY FORGOT TO INCLUDE THAT TODAY. Thanks for cleaning up my forgetfulness! Well done.

One more thing, though....with nearly 90-99% surety, I'll also include the new Obamanet into this ordeal. Think about it. when the crap hits the fan, they really will not want free thinkers to put holes in their stinky stories. Anyway, thanks for your thoughts!
I couldn't agree with you more, on your thoughts. Yep, a false-flag will be to make sheeple think that it was the fault of the elephants for not funding the behemoth that acts as if it's pointed AT the homeland, instead of securing it. (How many billions of bullets bought, and for what?! whom?!)
I think of a likely false flag as their way of spanking the GOP, and trying to scare others into not begging for a Homeland Security, and it having limitless funds.

(02-24-2015, 02:44 PM)CelticCoyote Wrote: On Monday, Obama (Barry) will give a speech, that no one will watch, blaming the GOP (elephant) for the lack of funding for DHS.  There will be a false flag event similar to 9/11 (BOHICA) because of this, and even possibly an additional invasion of persons from south of the border making life for everyone even more difficult ... Just my thoughts.

CC

Amen on BOnet. I thought they already had the "off" button for the net, but no, they're going for a type of "commie-control" on it.

(02-24-2015, 02:52 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Well, CC, this is embarrassing. I had made that assessment/connection between the latest fabricated budget ordeal at the Homeland Security (yeah right) on the same day as Isis supposedly threatens US malls (yeah right). You captured that very obvious connection that will lead to a false flag, BUT I ACTUALLY FORGOT TO INCLUDE THAT TODAY. Thanks for cleaning up my forgetfulness! Well done.

One more thing, though....with nearly 90-99% surety, I'll also include the new Obamanet into this ordeal. Think about it. when the crap hits the fan, they really will not want free thinkers to put holes in their stinky stories. Anyway, thanks for your thoughts!
Hahaha, I just noticed "latest hug woman error" — biden, you old fake….family man, single parent, taking that train everyday….like you were a coal miner….shame!

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree...-uninvited
Oh my gosh, G....I saw that story but totally missed the lingo. Awesome connection!
(02-25-2015, 09:09 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Oh my gosh, G....I saw that story but totally missed the lingo. Awesome connection!

me too i read it a few days ago, or what seems like a few days with a sick baby. I didn't take much notice of the last few runs…I mean its golden….
"barry" and "medical violence" in this old run. Medical in today or yesterday's, also.

(02-24-2015, 10:05 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wow. I’d say about 90% of the top portion of words seems to be meaningful on it’s own and for a single, seamless story. Let’s start from the top: Barry’s Speech (on Monday?) will be Obscure and become the Elephant in the room. People Hate their Boss, to the point of Violence. A lot of the hate comes from the Medical program the Boss Introduced. So, Drop your Underwear and take it up the @$$. Sit back and View the atrocities from the Bleachers. (This next part might be a different meme) Jake’s Director will be Remembered.

Another option is that Director Remembered is actually for the old Eric Shinseki scandal (note that ERIC is in our lineup today). He was the old VA Director who stepped down last summer. So now that a new VA secretary comes on board, HE HAS TO ADMIT THAT HE LIED ABOUT HIS MILIARY SERVICE!! http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/...al-forces/     Can anyone say fly strip? Washington is like one of those bug zappers….it only attracts liars, thieves, pedophiles and control freaks. So, big hit already for the lingo here because we are remembering the old VA chief, Eric, and we see a bombshell trend between him and the new secretary.

….and for the big lingo: WAR GLANCE INVASION. As I recall, that area in the surge scores (where the scores are in the teens) does seem to be a sweet spot when it comes to details of coming events. Of course, the invasion/war meme is big time day residue, which brings up another entire conversation. That is, single words from the bot runs definitely can identify day residue, but linguistics PHRASES I don’t think necessarily works that way. How the words are arranged has very little to do with how the brains are being programmed by mass media. In this case, the linguistics at grouping #2 just happens to be saying the same thing as the recent Isis threat (or rather the alleged Isis threat, which may actually be an agenda for Fear OR a preamble for the next 9-11 type false flag in order to keep the war machine alive.)

UP Words:     barry speech cycle cat mon obscure elephant hate boss violence medical introduced drop underwear view forgot bleachers jake director remembered occasions eric sea punch trusted closest mum analytics war glance invasion skinny events
DOWN Words:   funny company request really had truck anonymous low could topic popular latest hug women error down meat fear self visual teeth fri up now one read hospital dreams dream