Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/28/15 RED ALERT: IMPORTANT and IMPRESSIVE Message
RED ALERT. Humanity has a sense of urgency here. The word IMPORTANT explodes into the record books with an unprecedented surge score. Other administrative-type words follow suit, but here’s the deal: I manually went back through the dreams looking for load problems, especially on the repetitive-type dream forums. I was expecting to see a repetitive error message that included the word “Important,” but there wasn’t any. It appears that the word IMPORTANT came organically through the dreams and didn’t have any resonance inside the comment fields. Folks, something IMPORTANT must be coming, unless it is suggesting that the downing of the plane (i.e., the biggest news story in the past week) is perhaps more important that we earlier assumed.

Okay, so what’s the important message? View Profile is next, but it’s merely the admin words I mentioned earlier. I highlighted group 1 because it reminded me of ‘I Dream of Genie’ where you clap your hands and something appears (except that genie wiggled her nose). Of course, a private clap is probably more to do with an STD. Okay, that was a worthless pairing….how about group 2?

I actually went searching for an IMPRESSIVE MESSAGE from DAVID, but all I found was the ex-drummer for Korn texted a message to his old band wanting to return (yawn), and David Gray has a music-oriented forum, and then there was a message from DAVID Cameron and DAVID Ortiz complains that he never took steroids. Bottom line: On page one of the Google search did not yield DAVID’s IMPRESSIVE MESSAGE.

More BARRY MESS, this time AMAZED MESS, but he’s KEEEPING SOLID. Still a bozo.

Group 4 seems like a COOL PANTS EXECUTIVE might ATTEMPT to use a BARREL. Might go down in a LAB somewhere. That wouldn’t be CERN would it? The COOL PANTS sort of overlaps with Sherriann’s dream of white lab coats.

[Image: 20150328%20important.jpg]

UP Words:     important view profile soap private clap add forum entries david impressive message amazed mess barry keeping solid gift episode plus send fri membership dare attempt care barrel perfect lab cool pants executive email

DOWN Words:   healing cave lake gold fish saw fence bite thanks cage focus men when bear smoke animals move apartment hide blur hope dream laptop congrats days delete inline modify were beep hint
Quick add-on: Looked at the archetype counter. Yesterday, we were wildly negative (45 to 124), but today we're wildly positive (106 to 23). Those are unprecedented swings in the collective. Not sure if it means anything or not but thought it should be documented.
OK, not sure why this run is sending shivers up and down my spine but it's the down words making that happen.

healing cave lake gold fish saw fence bite thanks cage focus men when bear smoke animals move apartment hide blur hope dream laptop congrats days delete inline modify were beep hint

And 'congrats' is baaaack! We never did figure out what that was all about.
We have an overlap in interpretation. Putin = Bear, and bear is in the biggest loser section. If aneunayme's dream overlap is significant, then our IMPORTANT and IMPRESSIVE MESSAGE is coming from or about Israel. Thanks for that addition. Let's look again toward the Middle East.

In fact, with Saudi Arabia bombing the hell out of Yemen, maybe something is imminent with respect to Israel. Wouldn't have anything to do with King Barry declassifying the nuke status would it?

I was just thinking that Barry's move might be a false flag setup. That is, even though everyone knows that Israel already had nukes,  the declassification was an emotional set up to make Iran look pissed off (even though this wasn't news to them). Then, the false flag happens in or around Israel because (the party line)..."Iran was scared to death that Israel was going to bomb Israel, so they did it proactively."

The story lines will be a joke, as always, but the implications will be huge.
Yep, me too!
absolutely not. One of my problems is that I tend to roll my eyes at the admin-type words because I know that they aren't coming from the actual dreams. I need to remember that resonance can happen around the dreams and to stop judging or being too critical of what dreambot sees. I encourage everyone to look at the bot runs with their own set of projections. One person trying to read the collective is impossible. I think it's the collective that needs to read the collective. Easier said than done.
Regarding David, over the past few weeks whenever David appears I have put it in the "Israel column" in my mind first. Of course I am open to changing it if something else seems to warrant.

Soap, and the grouping of words next to it, is suggesting possibilities to me. ( important view profile soap private)
In either of the scenarios, important would mean that it is important information being relayed to us, or important to the person it is about or both.

1. This would likely relate to the Co-pilot. It was important for him to be viewed in a positive way so to keep his private (medical) profile clean (soap) (and not show any flaws to his employer or others).
2. This would be related to Hillary. It was important for her to keep her (high) profile image in a certain light, so she soaped (wiped clean ) her private (emails, everything on the server).
These would both be day residue, unless more IMPORTANT information is to follow regarding the subject.
The "clap" could be a thunder type clap to get our attention, or a round of applause. Not sure why there would be applause however.

As an aside, sometimes I think that the information we get on things that have already happened, as opposed to the future, is just to show us that we are on the right track with how we are figuring out the dreambot runs. It is presented to help us validate the process with accurate information out of which we can make sense. It is allowing us to hone in our skill sets.
Twice, very nice perspective on the bot runs in general. I'm amazed at how some of the big red alerts come true almost coincident or simultaneously as when the bot takes place. So we have past represented in "day residue," we definitely have the future represented on occasion (unmistakeable actually), and we also have present tense....the bot and reality happened simultaneous. And all that being said, it seems to be very cyclic. The day residue comes in waves, then its the future stuff, etc.
Eagle1, was that a laptop you were working on while your computer was being swiped? LOL this bot run talking about you again?? The supernatural realm probably even has a sense of humor, so now that we acknowledged that a good number of us think it's been referring to NDC, maybe so?

"David" is back, he's a life coach and now impressive posting on a forum?? or could this be a different "David?"

Stinks to rush at things but busy day, rushing to check several threads. So, read the Wizard! Wink

**Found the possible "barrel lab" connection,** but why? what's it saying??

Founded in 1954 CERN "lab" near Geneva weighs 10,000 tonnes/tons? and it's shape, it's design is

a central "barrel" with a single-arm forward spectrometer.

Website source said "Islamabad" so I didn't stay and read but got this info. from the listing in the search engine, and left quickly.
Dear Friends,
Here's what I got from Bot:
(A Message To The Group)

IMPORTANT VIEWs
PRIVATE CLAP(applause) for
FORUM (ndc) ENTRIES are IMPRESSIVE
we(spirit) are AMAZED
KEEPING SOLID
on your GIFTSs PLUS
SEND MEMBERSHIP THANKS for PERFECT FUCUS
WHEN MEN (msm) MOVE/BLUR DREAM
HINT: ADD CONGRATS for LAPTOP (for eagle1 for fixing and all for using)
haha
stay strong!
Gosh, guys. I must still be subconsciously feeling the trauma of what happened over the past couple of days. You all are all over this. Yeah, I grouped LAPTOP into that last pairing, but just totally missed the significance. Yes, Nanny, it was my LAPTOP. In fact, my LAPTOP is my main computer...it's rugged and awesome. It even held up great through this ordeal.

Misfit threw in a HA HA in the last post, but I see that interpretation as very important. In fact, it resonates deeply. So here's the deal. Based on the brilliant observations of my fellow dreamers, let's do go back and analyze Group 4. It said, "hope dream laptop congrats days delete inline modify were beep hint"

Okay, it's super obvious now that Nanny and Misfit picked up on this. Yes, this is a DREAM LAPTOP, and pretty much in every aspect of the phrase. It runs the NDC and it's a very nice one, to boot. The CONGRATS is not so much for me being able to swipe it clean, but rather the IMPRESSIVE message that came through during the traumatic events. In other words, CONGRATS that you guys got the message while DAYS DELETE INLINE MODIFY. That last phrase is DEFINITELY the days I was messing with this. No doubt about it. And then here's the most significant part: MODIFY WERE BEEP HINT.

Remember the word BEEP? It's been in and out of our recent runs. No one has really talked about it. It's kind of a funny word. So during the last two days, while many of my files were being DELETED and MODIFIED, In all that we got the HINT of what BEEP means. That's what this phrase is implying. So therefore, we need to look at what the hint was yesterday during the time warp.

That Red Alert run was this: rogue weirdness forces spirit hint escaping toilet meeting inline class dream special happy were 2015 pray reaching focus friday march regain blur puppy beep wild lucid played tank one fri could days awesome

When do big loud BEEPS happen? Most likely when you're in a car and you want to get someone attention. I believe that all the BEEPS thus far were to get our attention. We did not get the hint. Thus, most likely the Universe needed a different approach...something catastrophic, like a laptop that would crash and burn. And as it did so, that previous run we just looked at came out as a result.

To me, that run appears to be POSITIVE. VERY POSITIVE. I mean, we're ESCAPING the TOILET, there's a SPECIAL HAPPY 2015 with all the PRAYERS REACHING FOCUS (and probably a crescendo). And then BEEP (dreambot is again trying to get our attention) WILD LUCID. What this means is a new found heightened state of PURE AWARENESS. Never before seen levels of heightened consciousness. COULD DAYS AWESOME.

Folks, the 27 March run could be the most important run this year. Without any fanfare. Quietly, humanity proceeds upward, in a positive fashion towards improvement at all levels. Cooperation, technology, creativity, service to others....
Big Grin 
Here's my wish ...
HEALING
MOVING
STAY ON COURSE
HEALING MORE
let's set the intention & DREAM ON!
(cue Aerosmith song refrain)
Wow, what a hope-filled post! so you say it's yesterday's bot run that is so hope-filled. I missed it, but this is why I like to call you the "word wizard."

(03-28-2015, 10:39 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Gosh, guys. I must still be subconsciously feeling the trauma of what happened over the past couple of days. You all are all over this. Yeah, I grouped LAPTOP into that last pairing, but just totally missed the significance. Yes, Nanny, it was my LAPTOP. In fact, my LAPTOP is my main computer...it's rugged and awesome. It even held up great through this ordeal.

Misfit threw in a HA HA in the last post, but I see that interpretation as very important. In fact, it resonates deeply. So here's the deal. Based on the brilliant observations of my fellow dreamers, let's do go back and analyze Group 4. It said, "hope dream laptop congrats days delete inline modify were beep hint"

Okay, it's super obvious now that Nanny and Misfit picked up on this. Yes, this is a DREAM LAPTOP, and pretty much in every aspect of the phrase. It runs the NDC and it's a very nice one, to boot. The CONGRATS is not so much for me being able to swipe it clean, but rather the IMPRESSIVE message that came through during the traumatic events. In other words, CONGRATS that you guys got the message while DAYS DELETE INLINE MODIFY. That last phrase is DEFINITELY the days I was messing with this. No doubt about it. And then here's the most significant part: MODIFY WERE BEEP HINT.

Remember the word BEEP? It's been in and out of our recent runs. No one has really talked about it. It's kind of a funny word. So during the last two days, while many of my files were being DELETED and MODIFIED, In all that we got the HINT of what BEEP means. That's what this phrase is implying. So therefore, we need to look at what the hint was yesterday during the time warp.

That Red Alert run was this: rogue weirdness forces spirit hint escaping toilet meeting inline class dream special happy were 2015 pray reaching focus friday march regain blur puppy beep wild lucid played tank one fri could days awesome

When do big loud BEEPS happen? Most likely when you're in a car and you want to get someone attention. I believe that all the BEEPS thus far were to get our attention. We did not get the hint. Thus, most likely the Universe needed a different approach...something catastrophic, like a laptop that would crash and burn. And as it did so, that previous run we just looked at came out as a result.

To me, that run appears to be POSITIVE. VERY POSITIVE. I mean, we're ESCAPING the TOILET, there's a SPECIAL HAPPY 2015 with all the PRAYERS REACHING FOCUS (and probably a crescendo). And then BEEP (dreambot is again trying to get our attention) WILD LUCID. What this means is a new found heightened state of PURE AWARENESS. Never before seen levels of heightened consciousness. COULD DAYS AWESOME.

Folks, the 27 March run could be the most important run this year. Without any fanfare. Quietly, humanity proceeds upward, in a positive fashion towards improvement at all levels. Cooperation, technology, creativity, service to others....
(03-28-2015, 09:35 AM)Sherriann Wrote: OK, not sure why this run is sending shivers up and down my spine but it's the down words making that happen.

healing cave lake gold fish saw fence bite thanks cage focus men when bear smoke animals move apartment hide blur hope dream laptop congrats days delete inline modify were beep hint

And 'congrats' is baaaack! We never did figure out what that was all about.

I keyed on the when bears smoke animals move as well.

Quote:When do big loud BEEPS happen? Most likely when you're in a car and you want to get someone attention. I believe that all the BEEPS thus far were to get our attention. We did not get the hint. Thus, most likely the Universe needed a different approach...something catastrophic, like a laptop that would crash and burn. And as it did so, that previous run we just looked at came out as a result.

I call that the "There. Now that oughta do it" method of getting our attention. Big Grin