Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert: End Game
I guess there are lower-levels of psychic in that some people even call strong-intution "psychic." I've tired of fake psychics that are, at best sometimes intuitive. When we were stationed in California in our young days there was a fake one and she was on tv and it was revolting. She couldn't have found her lost keys, I bet.

But then there was the psychic that proved herself so shockingly. She accepted even can-goods/food for payment, didn't set a price and one of my friends/neighbors went to her. This psychic told her such details such as, her dad hung an old flannel shirt on a hook outside of the door of his work room, and things that were specific and true.

I do get what you're saying about timing. I think that's God's sovereignty that He blocks timing being gotten by religious nuts, to legitimate prophets, to new-age nuts, etc. My hunch is that it's because life is fluid, certain things are coming but He changes the time of them so often, etc. IMO.

Still, with so many claiming to be psychic I say "prove it" with shocking revelations that we already know are true, win the lotto or hush, sorta thing.

Then there's Dannion Brinkley, I think his name was. After being struck by lightening he truly was psychic and proved if often, winning an income in gambling, etc...They do happen.

(03-14-2015, 04:26 AM)DLP Wrote:
Quote: We know what's coming and it's a number of things. None of us and our various gifts are psychic or we'd know "when."

Actually, being psychic doesn't really work that way. It all depends on one's particular ability/abilities as to what information comes through, and even then it comes in bits and pieces. Images. Sounds. Heck, even smells. And then toss in that the information you do get is filtered through your own understanding. You can get information in metaphors, which you then have to interpret. Most of the time the best you can do is get a rough ballpark guesstimate of a time frame and even that could be subject to change because of the fluidity of the future.

If you're asking your guides for time information, good luck on that one. They operate outside linear time and in a place of no time, where all time is now. Calendar dates mean nothing to them. They understand seasonal changes, like the solstices and equinoxes, and perhaps certain astronomical events, like the upcoming eclipses and blood moons.

Sure would be convenient if the information came through with dates, times, locations, and any other pertinent information included. Would make knowing what numbers were coming up in the powerball lottery a whole lot easier.  Big Grin
Not sure Where to put this, just sent To Nanny, that Ive been busy with the putin Disappearance, on another Forum I mod on.

This is the lates Headlines Im keeping an eye on.

--------------------

Putin rescheduled Kazakhstan visit for 3/20
Putin visit to Kazakhstan, initially planned for last week, rescheduled for March 20, Kremlin and Kazakh presidential press service say

http://www.breakingnews.com/item/2015/03...ned-for-l/

--------------------

-----------------

ok here is another one...making it look like Putin is giving orders still, from where he is/but still no visual....

BREAKING: Putin ordered Northern fleet to be in full combat readiness
Putin ordered Northern fleet to be in full combat readiness.

38k Soldiers, 3.36k military equipment, ship 41, 15 submarines, 110 aircraft and helicopters

Use google translate
http://russian.rt.com/article/79720

The Northern Fleet includes 6 operational ballistic missile submarines, armed with 96 missiles and 416 nuclear warheads.

Drills or war ?
Quoting: 68603247

"Immediate unannounced inspection"

-------------------------------

c/p from thread

The source on this is Defense Minister Shoigu, who might have staged the coup. Putin ain't said sh**.
Quoting: 64686681

It was Shoigu...
Quoting: Situation Critical

And Shoigu is one of three men with control of Russia's nuclear forces.

The Northern Fleet is home to most of Russia's ballistic missile submarines.

And I quote: Interfax: New threats require higher combat capacities of strategic group in northern sector - Shoigu

This isn't a drill, people, this is a combat alert.

sh**'s getting real, and fast.

---------------------------

Not only fast but ugly too look whats going on in Venezuela since last night. Full combat alert against USA. Remember Putin has some nukes there.

====================
"This statement was made Minister of Defense, Army General Sergei Shoigu at the National Center of the Russian Federation defense management.

Defense Minister said that to check attracted 38 thousand. Soldiers, 3,360 pieces of military equipment, 41 warship, 15 submarines, 110 aircraft and helicopters.

At the same time commander in chief of the Armed Forces, commanders of the troops, head of the main and central directorates of the Ministry of Defence were handed sealed orders."
------------------------------

General Shoigu has ordered the Western Military District and the Airborne Troops to combat alert.

These are Russia's best equipped and trained divisions.
Is there any way to verify the date on that pic?

Something just connected for me as I read 3dub's info. Please tell me if I'm wrong, but I see this as glaringly obvious. I think it's a purposeful set up. Obama has been painted as extraordinarily weak, while Putin has been painted as tough, strong and INSANE. Everyone's on edge for no apparent reason, except for the underlying and most important war of all....an economic war for resources and to keep their country alive. On the surface, there's no reason for war with Russia, but the warmongers insist that war with Russia is inevitable. The inter-country economic struggles that the media is apparently not allowed to talk about is surely more than enough to begin a real, all-out war, and so that is what I believe most people are subconsciously feeling. They're feeling that undeclared tension, and wow would a world war serve so many agendas to so many people. All at the hands of the majority....us peasants who would have to fight that war for the banksters.

Ultimately, I haven't a clue what's really going on, but this peace activist is definitely feeling the war vibes.... and I don't like it.
What a joke. Really. When are people going to realize that Congress lost all its power in Dec 1913?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-debt...2015-03-13

What will republicrats do? Will the NOT increase the debt limit beyond $18 TRILLION?!

Question: Can we get to $1 Quadrillion debt limit before the funny money house of cards gets bulldozed by reality?
(03-16-2015, 07:18 AM)aneunayme Wrote: apparently putin is back today, but if you look at the photos from his meeting this morning with the kyrgys president or whoever, the Russian presidential flag is not there...

[Image: putin%20no%20flag_zpswr8o4vzo.jpg]

Seems ABC used OLD footage again...Putin still MIA
My mind wants to go so many directions with this very insightful post of yours that actually said volumes. Wow...

if a setup, then IMO it's a setup for the long stretch. We will do well to never forget BO's "hot mic" moment where he told Putin's assistant? was it?? that after the next election he'd be able to do more, but dang what were his exact words? Haven't time to find the quote right now.

What if the setup is that BO and Putin are exactly as Putin said in Nov. of '08, "comrades?"
The setup is to make them look like foes when they're on red phones laughing their rears off about it, in reality?

BO isn't as much weak as he is clueless when without a teleprompter and "handler." His handler's sure in the news now, as UK Mail or whatever it's called has run two stories about her in one week or less.

Yeah, it feels as though some super-secret international club wants war alright, world war.

*(Is it, in your opinion, nuts to feel that our nation is close to a physical invasion?

I had a dream last night that I can't remember well enough to even type up, but as I awoke I remembered someone had been shocking us by telling us how our lives were going to be, right in our neighborhood. I told hubby "I can't believe they are actually going to do this!"

I remember a huge curtain, dark green I think, put around a whole neighborhood block or something. I am beginning to think I didn't *want to remember the details. I'm sharing this because I don't remember most of my dreams, and the few I do, always have a serious message or I mean they usually do.
My personal warning dreams are rare but they have come when I knew they were likely needed.

(03-16-2015, 10:18 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Is there any way to verify the date on that pic?

Something just connected for me as I read 3dub's info. Please tell me if I'm wrong, but I see this as glaringly obvious. I think it's a purposeful set up. Obama has been painted as extraordinarily weak, while Putin has been painted as tough, strong and INSANE. Everyone's on edge for no apparent reason, except for the underlying and most important war of all....an economic war for resources and to keep their country alive. On the surface, there's no reason for war with Russia, but the warmongers insist that war with Russia is inevitable. The inter-country economic struggles that the media is apparently not allowed to talk about is surely more than enough to begin a real, all-out war, and so that is what I believe most people are subconsciously feeling. They're feeling that undeclared tension, and wow would a world war serve so many agendas to so many people. All at the hands of the majority....us peasants who would have to fight that war for the banksters.

Ultimately, I haven't a clue what's really going on, but this peace activist is definitely feeling the war vibes.... and I don't like it.

Of course the Republicrats are gonna raise the debt ceiling. Is it that they're scared of the results if they don't? Or nah, that they have no choice because it really *is The Fed that is the boss of all administrations, life and death sorta thing?

There's a magic number where things go south. Strong hunch is that 20 Trillion is that number which, if I got accurate info. it is that the amount of privately invested retirement accounts of various types is....ta da.....20 Trillion dollars. They're taking that money and investing it into a failing dollar at 20Trn. I think. They'll claim a certain return on it and that it's temporary or some thing like that, saying we're in dire straits and if we wanna "keep the lights on" on our lives, have to do it.

(03-16-2015, 10:49 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: What a joke. Really. When are people going to realize that Congress lost all its power in Dec 1913?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-debt...2015-03-13

What will republicrats do? Will the NOT increase the debt limit beyond $18 TRILLION?!

Question: Can we get to $1 Quadrillion debt limit before the funny money house of cards gets bulldozed by reality?
Democrat to Meet With New ATF Director to Revive AR-15 Ammo Ban

Rep. Steve Israel (D-NY) plans to meet with incoming ATF director Thomas Brandon and talk to him about reviving the AR-15 ammo ban on the M855 round.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...-ammo-ban/
here we go again!

Appropriate to address gun control in wake of SC massacre?

Jun. 18, 2015 - 2:20 - President Obama claims incidents of mass gun violence don't happen in other advanced countries

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4305439694001...show-clips
Ah yes. If the agenda behind SC wasn't to incite fabricated race wars, then most assuredly the second priority is to get us prepped for the big economic collapse. Number one sign of a coming collapse: Take the guns away. Meanwhile, the TPP is back on the table, but luckily for mass media and the White House, no one has to talk about it. You can rest assured that TPP will be quietly passed while everyone is talking about black vs white.
Just checking in, anyone else been watching the bank runs in Greece this past couple weeks? They are not far off of being 'Cyprus'd' and having the ECB impose capitol controls on them now. And they are being courted into the BRICS by Russia. The Yuan is on the brink of becoming the reserve currency now, and when that happens our dollar will die :-(
Yes! and let's remember our poor Petro Dollar. It's now rejected by how many nations? and I can't blame them one bit. How on earth did we ever bully so many nations into using our mighty dollar for all petro commerce, anyway?!
Oops, Shadewolf......   Very eloquently written except just one typo. There is no such thing as a Dollar anymore....It's official name is Federal Reserve Note. Owned by the century-old parasite.
Well lookie here. Just a few hours ago, I said, "You can rest assured that TPP will be quietly passed while everyone is talking about black vs white"

Would you believe that WHILE BARRY was addressing the nation over these NINE alleged deaths (doesn't this happen every single day in America?)......anyway, WHILE BARRY WAS MUMBLING, here's what happened:

TPA (main precursor to TPP) WAS PASSED! Let me say that again. At the exact time that Barry was spewing more hot air, CONgress was quickly pushing through another bill!

I bet ol' Beck won't even cover this one. We'll see though.

https://youtu.be/eOHzvi4Jxpo
(06-18-2015, 02:18 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Oops, Shadewolf......   Very eloquently written except just one typo. There is no such thing as a Dollar anymore....It's official name is Federal Reserve Note. Owned by the century-old parasite.

Yeah lol, it's an ever constant battle with autocorrect on my phone!
My eyes are wide open and have been regarding Greece as my 19 year old is there right now on a college/ cultural trip. She has a week and a half left and I am hoping she returns safely before the country falls completely apart. Hard to let her leave but at the same time she is witnessing a historical period in time up close and person. They have had classes with government guest lecturers discussing the crisis with them. Crazy times we are living in.
Wow, Twice! Thank you for sharing. My thoughts are with you and your daughter! Wow.
(06-18-2015, 06:51 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: My eyes are wide open and have been regarding Greece as my 19 year old is there right now on a college/ cultural trip. She has a week and a half left and I am hoping she returns safely before the country falls completely apart. Hard to let her leave but at the same time she is witnessing a historical period in time up close and person.  They have had classes with government guest lecturers discussing the crisis with them.  Crazy times we are living in.

I'd love to know what your daughter is seeing of how the common people are faring there, because son enough we will be just like them!
Not cover Obamatrade passing? I bet he does! But, yeah will see what tomorrow morning's like.

(06-18-2015, 05:18 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Well lookie here. Just a few hours ago, I said, "You can rest assured that TPP will be quietly passed while everyone is talking about black vs white"

Would you believe that WHILE BARRY was addressing the nation over these NINE alleged deaths (doesn't this happen every single day in America?)......anyway, WHILE BARRY WAS MUMBLING, here's what happened:

TPA (main precursor to TPP) WAS PASSED! Let me say that again. At the exact time that Barry was spewing more hot air, CONgress was quickly pushing through another bill!

I bet ol' Beck won't even cover this one. We'll see though.

https://youtu.be/eOHzvi4Jxpo

Hey! lookie again. Big Grin The House passed this thing twice this week. Why no shooting the first time?

The senate is supposedly our hope of the thing stalling further. Guess we'll see about this, too.
(06-18-2015, 07:06 PM)Shadewolf Wrote:
(06-18-2015, 06:51 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: My eyes are wide open and have been regarding Greece as my 19 year old is there right now on a college/ cultural trip. She has a week and a half left and I am hoping she returns safely before the country falls completely apart. Hard to let her leave but at the same time she is witnessing a historical period in time up close and person.  They have had classes with government guest lecturers discussing the crisis with them.  Crazy times we are living in.

I'd love to know what your daughter is seeing of how the common people are faring there, because son enough we will be just like them!

I will be happy to share after she is back and I can really ask. She has been hearing a lot from the common person, college student, professor, government and professional. She has had her antenna up and will have tons to share soon I am sure.