Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert: End Game
No bot run, but certainly some big alarm bells going off in my head. In fact, BELL was the big buzzword in the run today: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=686

BUT, this Red Flag has little to do with the earlier run.
Folks, this is the beginning of the end. As I've stated before, and no matter your orientation to guns, one of the earliest signs of the inevitable financial end game is nearing. As an ex-financial analyst, I've been warning many people before that one of the first signs that the economy is about to implode is massive gun control. Well, here it is; front page Drudge:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2560750
Drudge also said that there's a run on bullets right now. I personally can't confirm it. No fear mongering here. Just the facts, people. Just wanted you to be aware.
No, you're not a fear-monger. It is what it is.

Have any of your team, yourself or anyone in your life indicated to you that their gift or gifts, whatever they are have increased noticeably, lately? I've witnessed it in a couple of people in my 3D life, and therefore maybe am imagining that some of your team here are experiencing the same thing. Like...seeing a couple of them posting more material/hits than usual. (Plus my own "knowing" is amusing me lately even with the most mundane stuff)

When the need increases, my hunch is that the gifts do, too.

I hope that the amount of souls practicing self-awareness is increasing, too. It will help/bless us all if so.
I've just got to state the obvious as there is a good portion of the citizenry that may read/ lurk here that aren't thinking this through, yet.

Our 2nd. Amendment is our protection of our 1st. Amendment. Think of this in context of the so-called Net Neutrality vote of today. That's said to be over 300 pages of secrecy, and look at what tiny bit of the thing MSM is telling us about. Aware folks say it's of course about limiting freedom of speech and information on the www.

Why now? They are going after guns again, as they go after the internet which is our way of knowing more of our peers than we ever could have without the net and it's freedom of information/speech.

Even the dollar crashing/hyper-inflating isn't the whole picture, but total control is.
The end-game is the death of the dollar, privacy, freedom of speech and of input of truths from others.
It's "T.I.A." which is Total Information Awareness which was an actual program reportedly authored by John Poindexter. I very vaguely recall it was reportedly embraced by some Congress, then discarded/denied, but in secret it, T.I.A. was like a monster slowly wrapping its tentacles around our nation and world.

It lives.
I believe Eagle1 is right.
It's almost showtime. Keep the faith and calm. Right here under the "How To" section of this website is a priceless gift from Chris/Eagle1.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/how-to...editation/

It's the "how to" keep this calm self control, unprovoked by the madness around us. Self-awareness gifts us control over our own emotions while "they" work to provoke us to over-react and fall into the wrong hands.
Since my husband's near death experience in 1991, in which he was instructed to return "through terrible pain" and to go back "and save his people", we dedicated our lives encouraging Americans to invest in precious metals. No, not those. No, no gold and silver. Rather, brass, lead and copper. Most listened. Some did not. It may be getting to the point where it is now too late. In this matter, it is simply irresponsible of people not to effect sufficient preparations in order to defend their beloved family members and provisions.
(02-26-2015, 03:40 PM)Nanny Wrote: No, you're not a fear-monger. It is what it is.

Have any of your team, yourself or anyone in your life indicated to you that their gift or gifts, whatever they are have increased noticeably, lately? I've witnessed it in a couple of people in my 3D life, and therefore maybe am imagining that some of your team here are experiencing the same thing. Like...seeing a couple of them posting more material/hits than usual. (Plus my own "knowing" is amusing me lately even with the most mundane stuff)

When the need increases, my hunch is that the gifts do, too.

I hope that the amount of souls practicing self-awareness is increasing, too. It will help/bless us all if so.

I found the to be a beautifully genuine and well stated post. I have noticed a lot of this stuff lately. Thanks to you Nanny.
Very kind and actually generous of you to say, GO. Not taken for-granted. Thanks~

[/b][/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

I found the to be a beautifully genuine and well stated post. I have noticed a lot of this stuff lately. Thanks to you Nanny.
[/quote]
(02-26-2015, 03:17 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: No bot run, but certainly some big alarm bells going off in my head. In fact, BELL was the big buzzword in the run today: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=686

Folks, this is the beginning of the end. As I've stated before, and no matter your orientation to guns, one of the earliest signs of the inevitable financial end game is nearing. As an ex-financial analyst, I've been warning many people before that one of the first signs that the economy is about to implode is massive gun control. Well, here it is; front page Drudge:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2560750
Drudge also said that there's a run on bullets right now. I personally can't confirm it. No fear mongering here. Just the facts, people. Just wanted you to be aware.

Disarm the population, then tell only what you want them to hear via the media ... then you control everything. The president has basically stated that he is now a dictator and that he will veto anything the congress passes, regardless of the subject, just because he wants to, tells me that yes, the end is very near. It is time to gather your families, friends, etc and finalize plans to survive. God Bless the United States, because if He doesn't, no one else ever will!

CC
ah now, you know everything ends …don't be circling the horses just yet, really i doubt that what is about to happen to anyone will involve the necessity of arming oneself or eating lentils for a year. One must remain reasoned and calm. if it were not for 25 years experience of the sky is flying down, i would not be so wasteful of my time as to write this. at some point in the future some sage will be on the right day to predict the end of the world. its not going to be today, i guarantee.
(02-26-2015, 03:17 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: No bot run, but certainly some big alarm bells going off in my head. In fact, BELL was the big buzzword in the run today: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=686

Folks, this is the beginning of the end.

Not long ago, during a rather intense meditation, I heard "it is the end of the beginning and the beginning of the end". What that may represent is anybody's guess. Personally, I think it would be a good idea not to waste the time we're given and get as ready as we can for whatever darkness is coming.
I like it! The first part is new to me, but the second is something I've said to others and heard others say.

Fun to speculate. I think "the end of the beginning" is that those powerbrokers are through "warming Up." They've ripped their masks off, and it's now what I think millions of us discern/feel.

DLP posted, "Not long ago, during a rather intense meditation, I heard "it is the end of the beginning and the beginning of the end". What that may represent is anybody's guess. Personally, I think it would be a good idea not to waste the time we're given and get as ready as we can for whatever darkness is coming."
(02-28-2015, 12:57 AM)Nanny Wrote: I like it! The first part is new to me, but the second is something I've said to others and heard others say.

Fun to speculate. I think "the end of the beginning" is that those powerbrokers are through "warming Up." They've ripped their masks off, and it's now what I think millions of us discern/feel.

The sense I get is that certain "markers" had to be met and they have been. Once the markers were met, that began the process for what is to come next. While the future isn't set in stone and there is always a possibility that a mass awakening occurs, I'm also operating under the notion of "hope for the best, plan for the worst."
Agreed. IMO....life is fluid because the Good side of The Force scans every heart and its secret thoughts, and when pleased it/He postpones things. ("They" lie and say our Constitution is "fluid." No, it's a legal document, period.)

Ditto on your attitude to live by, "plan for the worst, hope for/expect the best.)

(02-28-2015, 03:00 AM)DLP Wrote:
(02-28-2015, 12:57 AM)Nanny Wrote: I like it! The first part is new to me, but the second is something I've said to others and heard others say.

The sense I get is that certain "markers" had to be met and they have been. Once the markers were met, that began the process for what is to come next. While the future isn't set in stone and there is always a possibility that a mass awakening occurs, I'm also operating under the notion of "hope for the best, plan for the worst."
Ah ha. More cracks in the levy. See the converging storylines here? Ammo attrition and now banks struggling with the so-called stress tests:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/federal-rese...1426105804
I can't find the report about it right now, but the second-in-command at The Fed reportedly sent a directive to big banks that told them to write "bail-inable debt." Yep, it also stated that when big banks are in trouble in the future that there will not be a "bail out." Nope...depositors will be losing money.

Now, we're learning that a couple? or how many are failing the stress-test.
Greece was a test-run. It's coming...(when are they going after the private retirement funds? My hunch is when we officially arrive at 20 Trillion debt.)

(03-11-2015, 09:58 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Ah ha. More cracks in the levy. See the converging storylines here? Ammo attrition and now banks struggling with the so-called stress tests:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/federal-rese...1426105804
The big question is WHEN!! Smile What's the slope on these converging straight lines? I haven't a clue at this point, but I bet the dreams will pick it up before it happens. I'll double down on it (if I had money) Smile
Under intense pressure from majorities in the House and Senate, the National Rifle Association’s huge membership, the Obama administration has abruptly changed course and is rescinding its push to ban popular and cheap ammo used by AR-15 owners.

ATF waves white flag, kills AR-15 bullet ban in big win for NRA
Posted on March 10, 2015

https://eatgrueldog.wordpress.com/2015/0...n-for-nra/
Yep, I think more of us are awake/aware, than asleep. "They" can't put folks back to sleep. We know what's coming and it's a number of things. None of us and our various gifts are psychic or we'd know "when." Thankfully, our attitudes apparently alter the timing of the worst-to-come.

(03-11-2015, 11:19 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: The big question is WHEN!! Smile What's the slope on these converging straight lines? I haven't a clue at this point, but I bet the dreams will pick it up before it happens. I'll double down on it (if I had money) Smile
ALERT:

Mainstream even sees it, and this one is based on historical correlation data between dollar strength and colossal economic events. Check it out, and be sure to see the diagram....pretty eye opening, but we STILL don't have a date

http://www.businessinsider.com/strong-do...ike-2015-3
It's all so orchestrated, isn't it?! Internationally, billionaires in "their" club sit around and act on cue. They've all bought into the dollar, faking a strengthening because "they" know the Fed is going to up the rate, and that this is going to rush the demise of our dollar, it'll hyperinflate? won't it? by July...?? Or October? both are fiscal-year turnovers, right?

(03-13-2015, 08:09 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: ALERT:

Mainstream even sees it, and this one is based on historical correlation data between dollar strength and colossal economic events. Check it out, and be sure to see the diagram....pretty eye opening, but we STILL don't have a date

http://www.businessinsider.com/strong-do...ike-2015-3
Quote: We know what's coming and it's a number of things. None of us and our various gifts are psychic or we'd know "when."

Actually, being psychic doesn't really work that way. It all depends on one's particular ability/abilities as to what information comes through, and even then it comes in bits and pieces. Images. Sounds. Heck, even smells. And then toss in that the information you do get is filtered through your own understanding. You can get information in metaphors, which you then have to interpret. Most of the time the best you can do is get a rough ballpark guesstimate of a time frame and even that could be subject to change because of the fluidity of the future.

If you're asking your guides for time information, good luck on that one. They operate outside linear time and in a place of no time, where all time is now. Calendar dates mean nothing to them. They understand seasonal changes, like the solstices and equinoxes, and perhaps certain astronomical events, like the upcoming eclipses and blood moons.

Sure would be convenient if the information came through with dates, times, locations, and any other pertinent information included. Would make knowing what numbers were coming up in the powerball lottery a whole lot easier. Big Grin