Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Game/Resurrection
Edna: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...4_The_Game

Kimspirit: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...surrection

Just read both of these dreams and they both gave me the "tingles". Both seem to be talking about our situation right now and events that are unfolding leading to our future.

Kimspirit had a dream encounter with her deceased husband and was told:

"we are all coming back"
"it is the resurrection"

An interesting time reference again: "Do you have any awareness of how long you have been gone from here?". His reply, while still walking, "It simply does not matter; it felt like a half an hour."

Edna's dream is one of those cosmic level dreams. When I read it the thoughts that came to mind were:

"The game reminds me of the idea we are part of a universe with many other living entities but because we can't talk about where we come from we forget/forgot our place in the universe. We are now discovering clues as to our whereabouts and our place and it is time to decide- lie or die."

I see these two dreams as going hand in hand. Just different perspectives. Things are heating up. For me, this belief of ascension, spiritual awakening, the fight going on on earth right now, is new but not new. I guess prior to discovering the NDC I "dabbled" but didn't have any hardcore beliefs. I was actually told recently that I "had too many beliefs" and that I had to basically get rid of some because it was blocking me. Anyway, since joining this community, specifically the past two weeks or so, my beliefs have solidified due to all of the dreams I'm reading and personal dreams I'm having along with personal experiences. I blew the roof off so to speak and the synchronicities are overwhelming.

And then I read these two dreams. I wish I could better explain myself here. It's like something is hovering on the periphery just waiting for me to turn my head in the right way to fully glimpse it. I guess I'm sharing this to say thank you for assisting me in my awakening, my gratitude is more than I can express. Also, my dear friends, hang on to your hats, we are in for a wild, wonderful ride!

I would really like to hear your thoughts on these dreams and how they affect you. Please share.

One last thing:

kimspirit also posted that she woke up at 5:01 am with the dream "Galveston" playing in her head along with being shown images of the area. TEXAS! again. That place is really starting to creep me out.
"For me, this belief of ascension, spiritual awakening, the fight going on on earth right now, is new but not new."

Rebecca, great post...I sort of share this sentiment actually. Dolores Cannon's New Earth and Law of One's 4th Density seem all to ethereal for grounded application, but I'm moving in the same direction as you! Bottom line, nothings out of the realm of possibility.

Would be risky to put into a headline, though, eh? Smile
I think more along the lines of pointless. Based on the idea that, in terms of ascension/awakening, time as we know it has no meaning, we couldn't make an accurate time frame prediction no matter how hard we try. So many people have been ridiculed for predictions that haven't come true. That just hurts the message. Plus, it's an individual awakening and it can't be forced. I'm an (im)perfect example.
Really helpful Rebecca. That game business, which we have had quite a bit of, had me confused.
You made it all fall in to place for me now. Seems stupid I couldn't see this the way you have, but
I didn't. So glad you posted on this.

Reminds me of this dream.

Obstacle course race
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ourse_race
Balsa, yeah, I didn't even think of tha dream. Huh, another thread.