Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's what my signature says, but can't get it to work...
Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.
Center yourself, and in patience you own your soul.
Remember I am crazy and I know how to deal with this stuff.
Can't center or can't find yourself?
First treat those thoughts like little kittens, put them in a tall box and close the lid. Then remember all problems have so little power, you are the alpha of that situation (tell them sit! stay!). Tell your patience to get out there and lead the band!
Now laugh down deep in your soul.

I shall share my problems with you and then you will be feeling much better! My ac went out tonight and it is over 80 and very humid/raining. I am sticky, hot and getting cranky!
P.S. I am also low on repair cash! I have to wait until tomorrow to find the repair man!

Now do you feel better.
Signed: your new friend!
Aww, I like your thoughts on this! Dangit, I hope you have that AC repairman very soon, like by the time you read this or sooner.

Thoughts can stress us very much. Thinking can be like a hamster on a wheel, wanting to get off but not knowing how. No wonder the christian bible said "be still and know that I am God." in stillness is great peace and power, but no ego in that power because, as I am discovering, the improvements come effortlessly and I can't take credit for them.

It's like I awaken some days/months or years and find that I'm not doing something that I used to even struggle with trying to change. Heck, this would fit in the metaphysical section, too, I do believe.
(10-03-2014, 10:49 PM)New Nanny Wrote: Aww, I like your thoughts on this! Dangit, I hope you have that AC repairman very soon, like by the time you read this or sooner.

Thoughts can stress us very much. Thinking can be like a hamster on a wheel, wanting to get off but not knowing how. No wonder the christian bible said "be still and know that I am God." in stillness is great peace and power, but no ego in that power because, as I am discovering, the improvements come effortlessly and I can't take credit for them.

It's like I awaken some days/months or years and find that I'm not doing something that I used to even struggle with trying to change. Heck, this would fit in the metaphysical section, too, I do believe.

It is just now finished! the repair was fixed hours ago but hubby had to install a new thermostat. The thermostat was not connecting to it's contacts. I feel so much better now.
Howdy, gal! I just now found this reply that's days-old. Glad for ya that it's fixed. Is it still fine and all's well? well, besides a nutty, chaotic world and nation...ahem....

Life's okay here. It feels like we're all holding our breath, waiting for some huge event. Can't name it, may be tempted to dread it at times, but that's fleeting, and then peace is right there in the next moment.

October is my favorite time of year. It starts cooling and we can look forward to the biggest season for family and friends. The "cooler" sure is needed.