Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/11/15 Look out Sydney! Asciepius is coming your way...
(03-12-2015, 08:44 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: MisFit,

You've got a serious award for finding this one. I am looking at the bot run going, "Yep, this is it!"

Here's some more fodder that you missed:

1. PINK SEMI HIDE MEMBERS ('semi' obviously indicates penis, and 'members' suggest other pink body parts)
2. RACE SYDNEY....this is obvious to me now....Sydney was RACEY, not a city. In other words, RACE in this case was a slurred adjective!
3. And how about all those administrative words that we never covered? What was SUBMITTED, LOADING, and SAVE doing there? It's obvious....sexting back and forth (the 3 admin words all have computer connotation but they also have a sexual overtone as well....for example, SUBMITTED means they pressed send on the text, but it also correlates to the pink collar and leash! )

BIG big hit, Misfit! Great job.

Eagle1,
Thanks for acknowledging and expanding on what I found regarding SYDNEY. I may have been afraid to be too RACY in my description of the words that apply to the news story. This work is very subjective but also very specific at times. Kudos to you for all that you found that I missed. Go Team!
CHEERS,
MisFit Observer

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/11/15 Look out Sydney! Asciepius is coming your way... - by MisfitObserver - 03-13-2015, 07:39 AM