Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/12/15 All about the holy war and the Million Dollar Gab
Today’s run has the potential to be legendary, and I’m not saying that just because the top word is just that, Legendary. Not sure if popcorn belongs in Group 1 or not, but we’re looking for a Million Dollar Gab that has Basic Truths in it.

Apparently there are those mirror-gazing techniques to see the “other side.” Well, the linguistics today talks about what we might see should we do that experiment. Specifically, Fantastic Forget Spiritual Wed. And Group 3 incorporates Soul, God, and the Invisible Masculine, who Enters the Battle. I’m pretty sure Group 2 and Group 3 belong together as one grouping, but I separated them to highlight the overlapping words in the middle. But guess what? Our lingo might continue onto Group 4 AND the Biggest Loser section. We are talking about words such as Veil, Creepy Portal, Conspiracy, and then Group 5 indicates that the Amazing Good will Test out Great against the Mean Violence.

I think we’re back to the archetypical holy war going on behind the scenes. And to think you can simply gaze into a Mirror to watch it happening. If anyone wants to try that experiment, please do tell us how it goes!

In the meantime, there’s no place on Earth that would be wildly considered the ground zero for the holy war. Basically, I’m wondering if a loss in Israel’s next election would bring about a physically-based conflict. What if the next prime minister is actually tolerant of this country’s neighbors? https://ca.news.yahoo.com/netanyahu-says...iness.html

[Image: 20150312%20holy%20war%20and%20million%20...%20gab.jpg]

UP Words:     legendary popcorn dollar million gab basic truth gaze mirror gain fantastic forget spiritual wed soul god battle enter masculine invisible needs task veil aspect experiment portal creepy swim including bridge conspiracy mention magic
DOWN Words:   english daughter walk cave agreed best sun gym tells hill mean violence one amazing good were test great train freeze up non yes semi chain snakes prison now truck pink book agent class dale
From the perspective of my personal belief system, WHOA especially Group 3, this brings to mind bible speaking of in "the end" of the Age, not world of course that His Spirit is being poured-out on all flesh. Uh huh....I'm thankful/digging this.

Group 3 is also speaking of the "gender" issues from another bot run for 2015!

"Snakes" is higher on the DOWN list today. IMO this is noteworthy.

"Legendary Popcorn" is this a reference to the Movie Industry? feels like it, but dunno.

"Experiment portal creepy" in Group 4 surely this is CERN.

This is an overload bot run so, Read the Word Wizard! Wink

Eagle1, does this resonate with you? That "mirror" is meditation, looking within and not a literal mirror except for folks that play with the spiritual realm and yep, there are some goofy games that can do things with mirrors when one has the intent to see things in them in a supernatural way.

Oh dear, if Benjamin loses election *(praying not) and the next leader is anything like we have here, now...tolerant/weak by choice then what you say sounds more prophetic than mere thoughts. Weakness invites one being pummeled.
Nanny,

As far as mirror goes, yeah, I think it could be both. Actually, at least in Jungian psychology, what we see out in the world is nothing but a mirror for what is happening inside us.

As for old Ben, I think he's a warmonger. I also think it's good that we disagree, because we need to have multiple perspectives in this forum. What we need out of Israel in particular is that the extreme zionists stop hiding behind victimhood to perpetrate/encourage/propogandize offensive war ops. Of course, the Western world doesn't see it that way because it's the extreme zionists who own the Christian TV programs and thus all the Western churches tend to have 100% unquestioned patronage to Israel's policies. PLEASE remember that anti-zionism is NOT antisemitism. Way too many people get these terms mixed up and assume that you have to be one or the other. The two terms, zionism and antisemitism are not opposites and are not contradictory.

Bombshell to most people: the extreme Zionists are the world's worst antisemites! That's a very important point to remember going forward. Another bombshell to most people: Many of the extreme Zionists are neither Jew nor Christian.
Amen about (editing out the word "not.") disagreeing. I do not want sycophants for friends, nor do I have them. We didn't raise our kids to be little cookie-cutter copies of me and hubby, either. Life isn't a popularity contest and we both are sovereign souls, thank God. I said all of that to drive the point home (since we barely know each other) that I'm unaffected when folks disagree with me. Variety is the spice of life.

I'm a warmonger, too. Wink No, but in context of supporting Israel. They aren't lieing about being able to "co-exist peacefully." Israel's enemies do not wish to co-exist but to wipe them off of the map. Also, I do know that anti-semitism isn't talking about Zionism. If Zionism is bible-believing, meaning of it's history at this time, I do suffer that. I believe it where it says that God handed Abraham that land, etc.

I truly want Netanyahu to win election. It's a dirty, dangerous globe so we'll see. I'm all for a first-strike by Israel on Iran when they see the time is right. That's what I think makes me warmonger per Israel. I mean it sincerely to my bone marrow. I think it very foolish to sit and wait until they are nuked.

(03-12-2015, 03:54 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Nanny,

As far as mirror goes, yeah, I think it could be both. Actually, at least in Jungian psychology, what we see out in the world is nothing but a mirror for what is happening inside us.

As for old Ben, I think he's a warmonger. I also think it's good that we disagree, because we need to have multiple perspectives in this forum. What we need out of Israel in particular is that the extreme zionists stop hiding behind victimhood to perpetrate/encourage/propogandize offensive war ops. Of course, the Western world doesn't see it that way because it's the extreme zionists who own the Christian TV programs and thus all the Western churches tend to have 100% unquestioned patronage to Israel's policies. PLEASE remember that anti-zionism is NOT antisemitism. Way too many people get these terms mixed up and assume that you have to be one or the other. The two terms, zionism and antisemitism are not opposites and are not contradictory.

Bombshell to most people: the extreme Zionists are the world's worst antisemites! That's a very important point to remember going forward. Another bombshell to most people: Many of the extreme Zionists are neither Jew nor Christian.
Mirrors are funky things; not only can they be used to view elsewhere, they can be portals to other worlds/dimensions. I've had some experiences with mirrors that have taught me to treat them with extreme respect and caution.

Quote:As far as mirror goes, yeah, I think it could be both. Actually, at least in Jungian psychology, what we see out in the world is nothing but a mirror for what is happening inside us.

Everyone in our lives is a mirror to us. What irritates the hell out of us about other people is very likely a behavior or trait that we have that those people are mirroring back at us.

The entire run for today seems related, all pertaining to spirit/soul issues. A battle for the spirits/souls. What's going on in the outer world is less important than what's going on beneath the surface. Still water can also act as a mirror, reflecting back from the surface but hiding much in the depths below. Don't get distracted by the surface stuff, pay attention to the depths.

Free association when I really should be in bed. Big Grin
I think much of group 4 has to do with Gov. Christie and Bridgegate. It is back in the news.
"needs task veil aspect experiment portal creepy swim including bridge conspiracy mention"
There is a TASK force with is looking into the BRIDGEgate (gate =PORTAL) CONSPIRACY. The belief is Christie is concealing (VEIL) meetings with a former Port (again - "portal") Authority person, Mr. Wildstein. The thought is Christie spoke (mention) with Mr. Wildstein on different occasions and will not turn over his calendar to disprove meetings took place. Christie denies ever meeting with him though there are pictures of them talking at events. This whole thing can be looked at as Christie's "need" to control his "experiment" on closing down the bridge.
http://project.wnyc.org/christie/#
http://www.msnbc.com/up/watch/new-bridge...3346883744