Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/13/15 Portal Opening, but some won't make it....Purple Abandoned.
Purple isn’t at the top of today’s sequence, but my eye stopped on that word on first run-through. A search for purple netted a history on the word: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/...our-purple

This article made me realize just how ‘coincidental’ that royalty happened to choose the color at the very end of the spectrum. So, going back to our lingo, we see PURPLE SURPRISINGLY PICKED STEALING…..a second wedding (WED TWICE)? Or maybe they’re stealing a knife (TWICE EDGE)?

Next possible interpretation on Purple: Let’s add a few words above Purple, and it would go something like this: When the PORTAL is OPENING, it reveals that PURPLE (royalty) is SURPRISINGLY ABANDONED. Those at the top of humanity right now may be too caught up in materialism to be able to make it through the portal. So now let’s start from the top of the run. When the SEQUENCE begins, the string pullers in the SHADOWs have TROUBLE making it to the PORTAL....PURPLE is ABANDONED at the OPENING.

And then we get to the sweet spot in the run….group 3. Humanity’s mood is Apocalypse, and the primary interpretation of that word is “The End.” However, there is another interpretation that actually matches the words in group 2: OPENING REVEAL.

From my perspective the two interpretations don’t have to be exclusionary. It might take the world-ending version to produce the OPENING REVEAL version….snap people out of their hypnosis.

[Image: 20150313%20Purple%20and%20the%20Portal.jpg]

UP Words:     sequence shadow trouble chaser portal academy tales abandoned opening reveal purple surprisingly picked stealing wed twice edge intention dancing mood apocalypse exploring meet graveyard maybe yeah last gradually gaze keys quick memory counting
DOWN Words:   generic gold has interpretation notified type wrapping modify years invited link interpret dictionary reaction rating dreams rated longer being sorry voted yet chased march months hide save submitted loading dream
Synchronistically (sp?), there is aneunayme's dream that she posted this morning:

"I first saw a care bear with a shamrock; then a care bear with a rainbow.Then there was a man who was a 'new royal'. People around him that I couldn't see gave him a new purple shirt he had to wear."

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=752
CERN in Switzerland is ramping up with practice runs currently.
I would like to give credit to prior posts that linked PORTAL with CERN. I totally agree.
Here we go with some words to support this BOT:

SEQUENCE used to operate CERN in the SHADOWS away from the public with a particle CHASER and ACADEMY students attending again since previous ABANDONED attempts at OPENING a PORTAL to REVEAL for the PURPLE team(royals) SURPRISINGLY PICKED up speed STEALING what? info? TWICE(2nd attempt at CERN) On the EDGE of a breakthrough with the INTENTION of EXPLORING dimensions while MEETING APOCOLYPSE MOODS and possibly DANCING on the GRAVEYARD of the past(time travel)? MAYBE, YEAH, at LAST GRADUALLY GAZE holding KEYS to (CERN) to QUICKEN our MEMORY and MODIFY the past YEARS INVITED to LINK up and INTERPRET and define like a DICTIONARY REACTIONS to DREAMS RATED/RATING (no)LONGER BEING SORRY, VOTED, YET, CHASED IN MARCH MONTHS HIDING and SAVING and SUBMITTING and LOADING their new DREAM.

Please note that there are 3 pairs of the same word essentially in different tenses almost like time is confused.
1. chaser/chased
2. rating/rated
3. dreams/dream(t)
Hmmmm, just a thought
Discuss...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJfW4vjwxSQ

Here's a link to an update on CERN that came to me only one minute after my last post, enjoy! - Serendipity Baby!
Thank you for this. I'm going to add it to my CERN collection/tracking.

CERN is the largest physics experiment ever undertaken and this round, the speed has been doubled from what it was in 2008 when the explosion occurred that shut it down. The Bots have been alluding to CERN for some time now, I believe ever since NOVA came up. The astrological signs, recent dreams and some past dreams are all beginning to fit nicely together in a time line toward something not so nice that includes volcanoes, tsunamis, zombies, etc. that people have dreamed about. Far fetched? I guess we'll find out.

Vibration is a concern at CERN. https://indico.cern.ch/event/367450/
Click on the arrows at the top left to move forward with the meetings. I haven't read it all yet by any means.
(03-13-2015, 01:56 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Thank you for this. I'm going to add it to my CERN collection/tracking.

CERN is the largest physics experiment ever undertaken and this round, the speed has been doubled from what it was in 2008 when the explosion occurred that shut it down. The Bots have been alluding to CERN for some time now, I believe ever since NOVA came up. The astrological signs, recent dreams and some past dreams are all beginning to fit nicely together in a time line toward something not so nice that includes volcanoes, tsunamis, zombies, etc. that people have dreamed about. Far fetched? I guess we'll find out.

That agrees with what I've been told during meditations.
Cern, is it "sequence trouble?" Group 1 and 2 are warning us, then Bam! with Group 3. They say that the biggest bang from CERN comes in April, hence speaking about sequence? Sounds so.

Do all of the words in the UP List go together this time? I actually think it's something to consider, instead of being silly to even ask.

Even the DOWN List is more fascinating than often. "Modify" years, uh huh, weren't other bot runs "modify delete 2015?" Years, well yeah if this year is destroyed or severely damaged then the consecutive ones will be, too.
Here's a thread about 2 bot runs that are dated November and January that need to be kept on our radar because of CERN, of this very powerful run today, and of even the "sequence" these two bot runs on this thread are in. IMO also the "sequence" that modify and delete are at the very bottom and then very top, is trying to tell us something.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=618

Is today's run a stronger message about what's going to be the foundation of "modify delete 2015?"
Thanks, Nanny. A couple of people have requested a separate CERN thread. I'll think about how to incorporate that. In the meantime, thanks for reminding us about that all-important run. I do remember it, but unless you said something, it would have dropped off my radar. I agree that today's "portal" and other lingo do seem to infer the CERN experiments.
Quote:Do all of the words in the UP List go together this time?

Sure feels like they do.

The bot run from yesterday also felt like they went together.