Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random stuff that's occurred
Since this is the area where we stick stuff we don't know where else to post, a couple of events that have happened over the last few days:

This morning, as I woke, I heard a voice say "July 15, 2015." Not quite awake, I brilliantly said, "Huh?" The voice repeated, "July 15, 2015. The day when everything changes."

That's it, the whole exchange. Nothing else.

I've also been having interesting experiences with a red light right the last few nights. We have a fan sitting on a bathroom vanity counter and it has a red light that indicates it has power. When I go to bed at night, that red light is in my direct line of vision. Three nights ago, as I laid there, right before falling asleep, the red light rose a bit and then slowly arced down towards the counter. I chalked it up to my lying down and my equilibrium settling, even though that had not happened before. The next night, the red light jiggled a bit but I decided I was imagining the movement. Last night, after I'd settled into bed and was lying there, the red light shot towards the ceiling, arced down, then seemed to bounce around the counter like a ball that had been dropped. I closed my eyes, told myself I was imagining things again, and then opened my eyes. The red light moved back and forth like a pendulum. Ok, this was starting to creep me out. I told myself I wasn't seeing what I was seeing, that there had to be an explanation(this coming from someone who regularly sees weird stuff she can't explain Rolleyes ). I shut my eyes and told myself I would see no movement the next time. I cracked one eye open again. The light zipped up towards the ceiling again, then floated lazily back down, like a leaf from a tree. It meandered back and forth, then settled back into place.

Tonight I plan to unplug the fan so there's no red light. I'll see what happens.
The light would freak me out too. Hopefully you will not see at light when it is unplugged. I wonder if the date has to do with something personal for you like a new job or a home move or if it is a world wide change.
It's hard to know what's up with the date because there was no frame of reference to go with the date.

The light thing was odd, especially the feel that I was being taunted by something/someone. If I see a red light tonight, especially after the plug has been pulled, I guarantee that whoever/whatever is behind it will have my undivided attention. Big Grin
I hope he'll jump in here and correct me if this isn't true, but I think it was Eagle1 that said we're seeing clues that the dollar may crash? is that it? around July timeframe. I *think it's coming from the astrological sign mentions in bot runs.

It makes sense that it could be then because some entities start their new fiscal year in July, and some in October.

Yeah, if we have a currency "reset" crash or type of emergency then everything for us can change.
Sadly, other things of course may be being suggested.

I'm no drama-queen but I feel like I could be one, right now if I was telling this to family instead of typing it!

JULY 15th....look at what military exercise with a freaky title, is starting on this date! Thanks to Steve Quayle I just learned about this. This exercise is called "Mastering the Human Domain." Oh yeah, sounds like what the military's role is, alright...said as sarcastically as I could. Give me a freakin break.

Yeah, Texas is labeled as "hostile" for this exercise, sure..."we shall not comply." ahem...

http://allnewspipeline.com/Jade_Helm_2015.php
Texas can be pretty darned hostile, given the right conditions. I live in TX. I know. Big Grin
Heh heh, me and hubby are proud, native Texans that are working to get HOME in less than a year,if possible.

(03-17-2015, 02:02 AM)DLP Wrote: Texas can be pretty darned hostile, given the right conditions. I live in TX. I know.  Big Grin
Update: No red light but there was something energetic moving around in the bathroom. When the whatever couldn't mess with the red light it tried to mess with the smoke alarm light. I just went to sleep.