Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/17/15 CHANI Appears! + Damn Awful Sun + more Israel
This run initially looked rather useless compared to the potentially disastrous times we see ourselves in. But when I calmed my mind down and slowly read from the top, it started to make sense. The key phrases today are at the polar extremes of the run.

Obviously, the bot was picking up some administrative type words, and as much as I can’t stand including those words, I believe they actually provide meaningful contribution. In the case of Group 1, the lingo might be encouraging us to realize or remember that our DREAMS will have the RESOLUTION to SAVE our HIDES. What I’m thinking here is while we are correct in looking for accurate predictions in our Project ConCERNed dreams, we can also be looking for solutions. Why stop at just merely guessing the future?

For example, some of the speakers at the IASD conference will be discussing how dreams can warn us about coming health issues. In my own personal experience with this, when my family members are given health-related warnings, the dream will also provide a solutions (even if that solution isn’t right out in plain view). So, let’s consider that in the dreams to come over the next few months, start looking for solutions as you also scan for predictions.

Now shifting gears, we head to the Biggest Loser section and see Israel dropping off and giving us a parting linguistics phrase. Apparently, whoever the “COOL GUY” is, he will win the election and be SHOWERED.

AND NOW, THE BIG NEWS:
1. Group 3 resembles yesterday’s run. It says, SUN VIEW DAMN AWFUL. Yesterday, it was just “awful sun,” but today we are given an explicative descriptor. Damn doesn’t show up very often, but when it does, I think it’s best to heed it.  

2. This one is curious. Higher up on the Biggest Loser section (you’ll have to look at the text printout because it wouldn’t fit on our picture), there are two words in perfect order as what was presented in the CHANI project…. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=759&pid=5653#pid5653    For example, the entity apparently said, “wen yor line time colide our line time we cee u first time.” So on today's linguistics, please mathematicians tell me the odds that we'd have this phrase the very next day from the CHANI post: "LINE TIME LITTLE GARDEN START POSITION BEGIN." There you go….perhaps a solution from the dream language. Is this random coincidence, or perhaps ol’ CHANI is attempting to speak through the dream bot? (!!!)

[Image: 20150317%20CHANI%20Appears%21%20+%20Damn...Israel.jpg]

UP Words:     dream resolution loading save hide submitted ivory march potion months mon dreams rating sorry yet reaction wolf voted notified multiple interpret truth rated longer dictionary successful wrapping love had generic been being chased

DOWN Words:   line time little garden start position begin party swimming river goes classroom draw nurse yes structure apartment got spoiler exploring size israel shower guy cool there progress sun view damn awful fri gab sequence
For those who are wondering about the lingo BEFORE the CHANI look-alike, I decided to paste even more here with "Line Time" in the middle so you can get full context, which I don't believe there is much of....

DOWN Words: driving guess cup figure great sort woman knife distance room blonde line time little garden start position begin party swimming river goes......           

Hmmms.....unless the woman with the knife is Obama's accident??
Netanyahu has announced his victory so was Group 2 announcing that, too? I'm not sure who it was talking about but am thankful.

"Dream dreams march month rating" hanging in there and not too far down the list.

Is Group 3 announcing a very strong solar flare soon to come?
I interpreted group one as saying the dream resolution is loading, as in we haven't got it yet, but we will, and when we do, it will save our hides.

Perhaps it's a matter of asking what needs to be done to either change what is coming or to at least lessen the blow. Spirit will never offer information unless we ask. It's part of that whole "free will" thing.
I have found a few articles referring to Netanyahu crying wolf over the past few years regarding Iran. One might say that( reaction wolf voted notified multiple interpret truth), has to do with voters in Israel reacting to the Crying Wolf and his multiple notifications (announcements) leading up to the vote, including the recent "no 2 state policy with Palestine" just announced. People had to interpret what really was the truth. I would also put (size Israel) together because again the "no 2 state" policy will keep the SIZE of Israel the same since he will not allow Palestine to have their own state.
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2015...QkuHWbgV2c
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31904962

So on 3-17 we have (dream resolution loading save hide submitted) at the top of the bot run and yesterday on 3-16 we had the exact same words, minus resolution, at the very bottom. I wonder what resolved between yesterday at today and why this grouping zoomed to the top or the run. It might have to do with the link I just posted about ( link below) between Cern and the World Wide Web as the web and computer terms relate to each other. I really have no idea though.
Do things seem layered to anyone? The more we discover something, the more I think we have only scratched the surface and the next layer is composed of something completely different, yet related.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=771&pid=5709#pid5709
A thought on this phrase...??    line time little garden start position begin

The time line, or starting position for little gardens is beginning

Translated is, the Vernal Equinox is March 25...(Spring Begins)
Well done siyotanka!

How about this one....Time Line begin another little garden (of eden)....CERN
(03-17-2015, 05:34 PM)Nanny Wrote: Netanyahu has announced his victory so was Group 2 announcing that, too? I'm not sure who it was talking about but am thankful.

"Dream dreams march month rating" hanging in there and not too far down the list.

Is Group 3 announcing a very strong solar flare soon to come?

It appears for the next 6-9 days the sun maybe rather benign looking past the East terminator line...then the sun may ramp up with more flaring...

How about this...?

damn awful fri gab sequence

A Friday news conference (wherever) goes extremely bad??
Or a Friday talk show does the same...??

Another way to look at this...

"sun view damn awful"

Solar eclipse, Supermoon, Spring equinox: Friday will see three rare celestial events

Link: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scienc...11592.html