Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initiation of the Project
Project ConCERNed originated as a combination between very alarming and significant dreambot memes that seemed to directly overlap with revelations from outside the NDC. The complete history that led up to Proj ConCERNed can be found here:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=759

Until further notice (i.e., until I get my act together), this post serves as our draft guide for Proj ConCERNed. This is a very mysterious meme that has developed so suddenly, and I have so many questions that need to be answered just to get the ball rolling. I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone on this.

My first question is this....how authentic is CHANI and all the transcriptions? But is this question even relevant? I mean, some really bad things can unfold from these experiments, right? Or is that all just conspiracy?

Others might wish to just focus on the future events and how they unfold. Maybe catastrophe doesn't unfold with CERN, but we have an economic disaster? Maybe all the CERN stuff is nothing more than a diversion of the more important world events going down?

No matter your orientation, I think you'd agree that SOMETHING is coming. We really don't know how big and how significant it is, or whether it has anything to do with CERN, but I do find it very mystical / magical in a way, very synchronistic how the dream language matches what CHANI has apparently said. And then it's even more enchanting when we get the verbatim verbiage in the bot run the day after CHANI's transcription was posted.

Rough draft of directions for PHASE 1, Proj ConCERNed:

In this phase 1, our goal is to hammer out relevant questions that we need our dreams to answer. Should we look for a specific timeframe, are we to ask about specific people and names, what about locations and whether an event will take place that will affect everyone on the planet.

There are so many questions out there, so let's just leave this project WIDE OPEN. So, here's what I've got so far:

Participation: Anyone may join our project, but they have to be signed in (registered in the forum) to see the information or post a discussion item or dream.

Expectations/Procedures: Before going to bed, please sit quietly and reflect on what needs to be asked for this project. Let intuition be your guide about what to incubate. Then, once that is settled, make a very strong intention to incubate that particular topic in your dream. Then, upon waking, please go to the Project ConCERNed dream input forum (right here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/f...php?fid=35 ) and input the following:
- The dream details
- Your precise intention
- And any other relevant info. For example, something might have really stood out for you in this dream. Extrapolate, interpret, fill in the blanks for us.

Discussions: Discussion will be in three different places for various reasons. First, there will be this forum where you can start any new Proj ConCERNed discussion thread that you want. Simply start a new thread as appropriate. Second, you may of course, discuss people's dreams, and you may do that inside their individual dream thread. Lastly, a separate DreamForecaster forum will be available for those with access. If you want to discuss anything, please do so in the most applicable forum, but please try to keep all Project ConCERNed topics inside of the aforementioned locations.

Questions/Suggestions: Since this is a curve ball project, I expect lots of questions and suggestions. Go ahead and simply reply to this posting if you are compelled to do so. 

After Phase I: Once we begins seeing where collective dreams are taking us, we'll go ahead and build additional structure for the project. If no trends are happening, we'll simply continue with Phase 1 until CERN is complete or we establish that nothing big is coming. 

Blessings.
About "Chani" being real or not. I want to search online and see if that's the only website that has it. Some websites seem that they have the most outlandish things and on a regular basis. I just don't know if that one is legitimate but it will help to see how many, or if any websites any of us knows and respects has it.
Sorry about all the confusion I may have caused. Keep up the great work at the National Dream Center. Been following it since inception from George’s Ure's site.

I'm not sure if the CHANI project was real but this is what I now believe and think. I also think that some of you already know or "feel" some of this information. This is just my current understanding so you are welcome to disagree with me or to have a different opinion.

The CHANI Project was a sanctioned and controlled(phased) leak of information and a communication platform to others in real-time until connection was lost. It was phased due to the upfront/disregard nature of human behavior/intellect. (If I/we don't understand something I/we disregard it as nonsense. Ignorance is a bliss type of thing.

Just a follow up note…for the events listed to have been written down 15/20 years before any of them happened is strange to me. How many of us will know, and could call events that far into the future, and be correct on many so far? Do any of us know how this world will look in 20 years? Or what wars will happen? Or that on a particular day, two years apart, and on that same day a supernova will be seen, by a specific agency, and announced, and name the day and the agency correctly?? Could any of us call a future world leader by name and state he will go missing that far into the future, right now, today? I dare say, we don't even have a clue who the world's leaders are going to be 15/20 years from now, at this point. This just seems to line up with some of your bot runs from time to time and this being the 3rd time I saw a coincidence. I make mention now for your professional use. I'm no linguist but it appeared to be linguistic in nature. Please feel free to disregard but I will still believe there is a view into the future through dreams, imbedded emotions in places of mere biblical prophecy.

"me cee 250 plus more demise acident and crash of plane
europe people"

MH 17 crash w/250 or so and particularly specified Europeans on board?? Many others that are way out there, such as the pope not being the pope any longer, but still living where he does and how he would not be safe in a room lined w/gold, but would be if in a room lined w/copper, because copper is the only thing that protects us in this dimension/timeline from infections? Too many of them to be coincidences that would have happened anyway. The ones that jump out to me are as follows:
Sharon Dead Tick

Mandela Dead Tick

Thatcher Stroke Tick

2 supernovas discovered and reported by NASA on the same day, two years in a row???

January 9 NASA announce 2 star explosion Tick and another Tick because Nasa made an announcement on January 9 last year and the year before that.

Doomed twin stars found at nebula's heart.9 February 2015

LINK>>> [link to www.bbc.com]

At the centre of a mysterious nebula, astronomers have discovered two stars locked in such a tight orbit that they will eventually merge and explode.

Now keep in mind the Me Tel U entity or poster said NASA would hide the fact the explosion has taken place already and the shockwave would hit earth.

Putin Missing Tick, disappears and everyone freaks out He/it did not say that Putin died, or did not come back, only that he went missing.

Old Bush sick Tick

“obama accident before 27 aperil”, Curious about the mention of 27 April as that doesn't fit the narrative but this is related, “AP Twitter hack causes panic on Wall Street and sends Dow plunging.” “ The 143-point fall in the Dow Jones industrial average came after hackers sent a message from the Twitter feed of the Associated Press, saying the White House had been hit by two explosions and that Barack Obama was injured. The fake tweet, which was immediately corrected by Associated Press employees, caused a sensation on Twitter and in the stock market.”
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013...t-freefall

Maybe the entity/he/it just saw a headline from the future?

Brown Cheat, Gordon Brown sold the gold reserves of the UK at ridiculously low cost?

“what CERN but playing dark matter things not good play fire get burning.” The poster said the event will take place after several delays in starting up LHC. One delay has already taken place

Stories of dolphins displaying unusual hunting techniques (involving coming onto land) broke out in 2013. Then more of dolphin changes this year. All of this in addition to the sickness that the Deepwater Horizon oil spill caused and other mysterious dolphin plagues. The entity said "many wars happen" right after he said, "dolphin decideing to walk ground your planet" He also repeatedly told us to watch the health and behavior of dolphins.

Forcing fish onto land in order to eat them:

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

[link to www.thedodo.com (secure)]

Increase in aggressive behavior toward humans:

Five swimmers rescued from DOLPHIN attack after the animal slapped and jabbed them with its tail and nose off the coast of Ireland - Second attack there in a matter of a few months. [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Under fire SeaWorld stops allowing guests to feed the dolphins at its Orlando park because of recent dolphin bitings. [link to www.dailymail.co.uk] Oil Sickness. Who knows? They sure seem to be pumping and storing as much as possible regardless of what it does to current prices.

I have heard that storage space is running out and tankers are waiting to offload with nowhere to offload to so they are just sitting there.
Read an article that they had created bacteria that could clean up oil spills this for me is the oil sickness.

[link to www.scientificamerican.com]

[link to www.sintef.no]
How about Fukushima radiating everything?

It's been over 4 years now. It's still going on...

Everything is "sick"
Jupiter changes? Check.

Jupiter Loses Big Belt; Great Spot Left Hanging, May 2010. [link to news.nationalgeographic.com]

Jupiter Undergoing Cataclysmic Changes, October 2012 [link to www.dailygalaxy.com]

NASA's Hubble Shows Jupiter's Great Red Spot is Smaller than Ever Measured, May 2014. [link to www.nasa.gov]

Carry on your good and important work. You've come along way so far...who knows what breakthroughs in the future with dreams?
Hey, Houdini....AWESOME compilation!

I want to interject just one more data point that I find extremely interesting. As I was reading the Chani article about the value/significance of dolphins, I couldn't get an image out of my head. 

This image is stuck in my brain because I'm going to be speaking at this venue in June (well, if the world holds up by then). I'm most certainly not the headline, featured speaker, but I do know who is. And I also know what she is going to be speaking about. It's the IASD's annual conference in June. The International Association for the Study of Dreams has chosen Heather Spence, a PhD candidate and marine biologist, as a Featured Speaker to present "What Do Dolphins Dream?"

Her work is apparently important enough to apply her theme to the whole 2015 conference. Check out the 2015 conf picture:

[Image: iasd_Dolphin.JPG]

Anyway, this wasn't a sort of predictive connection or anything, but in my opinion, it shows that the dreaming community might be the closest entities to fulfilling or inherently recognizing what CHANI was saying about Dolphins. I think it also demonstrates that the collective dreamscape might be the closes place we have to connecting with this other dimension without the help of a multi-million LHC! Smile
(03-17-2015, 07:39 PM)Houdini#48 Wrote: Sorry about all the confusion I may have caused.   Keep up the great work at the National Dream Center.  Been following it since inception from George’s Ure's site.  

I'm not sure if the CHANI project was real but this is what I now believe and think. I also think that some of you already know or "feel" some of this information. This is just my current understanding so you are welcome to disagree with me or to have a different opinion.

Phew! You did all that investigation so now I don't feel a need too. Wink Thank you very much for all of this.
I noted that the Novus article was written in 2011 and that some of the things have come to pass even since then.
How close do you think the projections are to completion?
I don't know if this has ever been discussed, I haven't seen reference to it here on our site as yet though perhaps it is buried somewhere. I went to CERN'S website and discovered they invented the original World Wide Web. Really! With that knowledge, I am wondering about all of the computer terms we have been seeing in the memes. Just off the top of my head I can remember shift, control, delete and I am sure there are more. So , are they related? I have been wondering for some time as to why these terms keep popping up. So now there is a link to Cerns and web/computer lingo. I am not sure what this means for Cerns and portals and particles yet.
http://line-mode.cern.ch/

So in the 3-17 dreambot run we have (dream resolution loading save hide submitted) at the top of the bot run and yesterday on 3-16 we had the exact same words, minus resolution, at the very bottom.
OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!

penguin violence experiment (3-6 dreambot run)
CERN CONNECTION
I have not taken a Physics class but apparently there is a "Penguin Particle" in physics.
Cern has put out a lot of videos. The first video below talks about Penguin particle ( I watched some of it but not all).
The second video is much shorter and discusses a little about how the penguin particle diagrams came to be. It is not a Cern video but Cern is mentioned. In this video they talk about the "feet" of the penguin diagram and how one foot is the "anti-particle" of the other. That made me think of some of the dreambot runs which are polar opposite from each other from one day to the next. I mentioned this in the 3-17 run ( how the top of the run mirrors the bottom of the 3-16 run). I have also now found it in older "back to back" runs . Hey, I just realized, this would also be a "Mirror" connection too.
Phew! That is a lot of discovery for one night. lol
So Penguin and Cern go together. There was another penguin run if I remember that occurred after the 3-6 one and it had a connection to gas. I do not know if a" physics penguin" is related to a gas, but I wouldn't be surprised. Does anybody here know the answer to that?

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pla...mp=yhs-002

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pla...mp=yhs-002
(03-18-2015, 02:24 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I don't know if this has ever been discussed, I haven't seen reference to it here on our site as yet though perhaps it is buried somewhere. I went to CERN'S website and discovered they invented the original World Wide Web.  Really! With that knowledge,  I am wondering about all of the computer terms we have been seeing in the memes.  Just off the top of my head I can remember shift, control, delete  and I am sure there are more.  So , are they related? I have been wondering for some time as to why these terms keep popping up. So now there is a link to Cerns and web/computer lingo.  I am not sure what this means for Cerns and portals and particles yet.
http://line-mode.cern.ch/

So in the 3-17 dreambot run we have (dream resolution loading save hide submitted) at the top of the bot run and yesterday on 3-16 we had the exact same words, minus resolution, at the very bottom.

Ahah!

Tim Berners-Lee, a British scientist at CERN, invented the World Wide Web (WWW) in 1989. The web was originally conceived and developed to meet the demand for automatic information-sharing between scientists in universities and institutes around the world.
The first website at CERN - and in the world - was dedicated to the World Wide Web project itself and was hosted on Berners-Lee's NeXT computer. The website described the basic features of the web; how to access other people's documents and how to set up your own server. The NeXT machine - the original web server - is still at CERN. As part of the project to restore the first website, in 2013 CERN reinstated the world's first website to its original address.
On 30 April 1993 CERN put the World Wide Web software in the public domain. CERN made the next release available with an open licence, as a more sure way to maximise its dissemination. Through these actions, making the software required to run a web server freely available, along with a basic browser and a library of code, the web was allowed to flourish.

The CHANI Project started in 1994.
I've taken a couple of physics courses, but this is the first I've heard of the penguin particle. That does seem important for sure.

As for the WWW, is this an obvious question.....Is the CERN that developed the WWW in 1993, the same CERN that is firing up this month? Just wanted to clarify because if it is indeed the same, it sort of demonstrates that not all their intentions are ill-slated. I think the WWW has done quite a bit for the grand unveiling....it took a lot of the previously hidden material and made them wellknown. In fact, CERN might end up being known as the "Veil Disintegrator" once they smash timelines together.
CERN started 1954

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN

is a European research organization that operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world. Established in 1954, the organization is based in the northwest suburbs of Geneva on the Franco–Swiss border, (46°14′3″N 6°3′19″E) and has 21 European member states. Israel is the first (and currently only) non-European country granted full membership.[3]

History of the Web
http://webfoundation.org/about/vision/hi...f-the-web/

Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web in 1989, about 20 years after the first connection was established over what is today known as the Internet. At the time, Tim was a software engineer at CERN, the large particle physics laboratory near Geneva, Switzerland.
Tim documented what was to become the World Wide Web with the submission of a proposal to his management at CERN, in late 1989 (see the proposal.),
Don't shudder, I'm just posing some questions.

What if CERN happens to be the very organization who was directly charged with removing the veil on humanity. I certainly don't advocate deifying anyone based on such superficial observations, but I also think that demonizing for the same reason is not advantageous either. From my perspective, they don't seem to be the completely renegade organization we are led to believe.

The bottom line is that we don't have any idea what the underlying motives are for these "wild and crazy" experiments. I bet the world wide web application looked widly crazy back in the 70's, but is completely normal now.
Shoshana DavisCBS NewsMarch 19, 2013, 10:38 AM
"God particle": Why the Higgs boson matters

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/god-particle...n-matters/

6 reasons why the 'God particle' matters
By Janet Davison, CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 2:39 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 4:00 PM ET

"It’s an indication that the last 45 years of particle physics has been on the right track, and now we hope to look beyond the standard model into why particles gain mass. This may be observations of supersymmetry, other dimensions, [and other] theories that were developed to go beyond the Higgs boson."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/6-reas...-1.1170634
Note that all the posts about GOLD were moved to a separate thread, which can be found here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=778

Gold appears to be VERY important to CERN's ops, and thus, we're going to see what the bot might have said about gold in earlier runs
So the LHC goal appears to be to find a 5th dimension and parallel universe? Yep, it seems so.
http://phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-...allel.html
(03-19-2015, 01:25 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: So the LHC goal appears to be to find a 5th dimension and parallel universe?  Yep, it seems so.  
http://phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-...allel.html

...toward which we are all supposedly headed.... Cool
folks, that's what the EVOLUTION POLICE does! http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=775