Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/27/15 Red Alert: The Lone Wolf Dessert Mystery
Although it isn’t super convincing, I went ahead and established a Red Alert for sugary sweets. Cake is on top with just barely enough to qualify for a Red Alert, and just two support words in chocolate and donut. What’s really interesting, at least to me, is how Sherlock Holmes seems to be caught up in all of this. I know that dreamers actually dreamed of Sherlock Holmes and not those names separately because both words have exactly the same number of hits. (For those wondering why Holmes and Sherlock aren’t side by side since they have the same number of hits, its because the surge score factors in the historical chart in terms of how today’s count compares it’s all time high, it’s average, etc.)

Okay, so putting all those first few words together, it might go something like this: There is a wildly mysterious event happening in the world of sweets/cakes/pastries/desserts. Oh, and what type of food is normally served at a prestigious banquet/entertainment venue? Yes….rich desserts.

…and just below that whole group of words is lone. In today’s media, we’ve been programmed to automatically think of “Lone Wolf” or lone terrorist. This agenda is mainly to aid in the mentality of self-policing. If they get us scared enough about each other, then we’ll happily turn the freaks to the psychiatric wards or to somewhere with Big Brother. Anyway, look out of the a lone wolf (or NEWS of a lone wolf) in relation to the dessert mystery.

To me, only one other grouping stood out, and I annotated with the green 1. Let me know what I mssed.

UP Words:     cake chocolate holmes donut wild sherlock lone line comp mon heroes should class method motorcycle man package responsible clinic precious sharp cast vet code bare researchers squad clip bedtime dig average shortly tissue

DOWN Words:   self symbol worked process giant surrounded yellow great ship fun daughter dreamt cool scary gym sword contest sat fish birth beating void market repeat bite spider racing tractor hey fri congrats
it has to do with scientology I'm sure, katie holms married TOM cruise and because her parents were laywers they planned her escape legally so she could take her DAUGHTER.

i have other ideas about the words but i am certain of this. this going clear film for me is the entertainment/theatre celebrity. those brainwashed lower class of the cult are vicious and crazy. so look out for the opening or oscar or other award…

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=565&pid=4140#pid4140
this that no one one liked or saw for some "unnamed' reason yesterday

quick thing, back later when the monkey son goes to bed...
(01-27-2015, 12:18 PM)NADW Wrote: Chris the following words, would match my late submission dream from yesterday.

Lone, line, Heroes, Gym, class. (could fit School, Bomb at elementary school)

I am unable to provide a link, my site isn't loading right now, even though there are only 4 views today, there was 114 yesterday, so someone is very interested in this dream. I will try again and add the link at the bottom if i am able.

http://windwalkingdreamweaver.weebly.com...a-4521599/

Waiting on this from the New Year 2015 run:

before left still last trying night
another woke school much search than work made learn good message running
company huge almost should area years maybe wait
Yet again I see my glaring lack of knowing when to assume some words in bot runs are metaphors, or literal. Group 1, IMO at first glance is that we'll have to have the headline to know what this is about. I'm ain't gettin nuttin. Wink

"Cake" has been in a lot of runs. Can this be a clue that it may be metaphoric? Well, I would think so except seeing "donut" and "chocolate" right by it makes me assume it's literal. Hey, I dig those things but cake moreso than donut. What's up with this?

I'm bored with this run. No telling how much I'm missing and am dang-new at this. Gonna read the thread and hope that some others posted things that resonate with and/or school me.

Could a long part of this list actually belong together, so that whatever will happen concerning the sweets will be that the "lone motorcycle man" is "responsible?"

Oh, you answered that. Well, this will help in finding the headline.
I have frequented Dreammoods.com for many years and according to their dream dictionary, our dessert words may all be tied together in ways other than food.
Here is some of what they say:

Cake

To see a cake in your dream indicates that you need to learn to share and allocate your workload instead of trying to do everything yourself. Cakes also symbolize selfishness or the feeling of not getting your fair share. More positively, the dream may represent your accomplishments and achievements. Consider also the metaphor a "piece of cake" or some situation that is easy.
To see a partially eaten cake in your dream signifies missed and lost opportunities.
To dream that you are buying a cake suggests that you have accepted the rewards and recognition you are getting for our work. You are learning to be comfortable in the spotlight.

Chocolate

To see chocolate in your dream signifies love, celebration and self-reward. It also suggests that you may be indulging in too many excesses and need to practice some restraint.

Doughnut

To see a doughnut in your dream represents the Self. It suggests that you may be feeling lost and still trying to find yourself and your purpose in life. Alternatively, it refers to growth, development and nurturance. You are not yet completely whole.

A lot about "self" and reward/accomplishment/recognition, fair share, finding self. If it isn't related to Sherlock, perhaps it is indeed Katie Holms. It could explain her reason for marrying/ staying with Tom.
NEWSFLASH!

If I had not refreshed Drudge, I'd never seen this, but this one is it. Published just a couple hours after our Red Alert, we have MYSTERY SOLVED. This Harvard PhD went lone wolf and did something wild, and it had to do with Coco Puffs. Oh by the way, the whole article is explaining the mystery of how his fake articles got published in medical journals.

http://www.fastcompany.com/3041493/body-...l-journals
(01-27-2015, 10:05 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: NEWSFLASH!

If I had not refreshed Drudge, I'd never seen this, but this one is it. Published just a couple hours after our Red Alert, we have MYSTERY SOLVED. This Harvard PhD went lone wolf and did something wild, and it had to do with Coco Puffs. Oh by the way, the whole article is explaining the mystery of how his fake articles got published in medical journals.

http://www.fastcompany.com/3041493/body-...l-journals

Whats super Ironic for fast company is that this article was written by vox in Nov. But no mention of the fairly extensive article they wrote. Anywhoodle, at least "get me off your fucking mailing list" was funny. It even had graphs heheheheh

http://www.vox.com/2014/11/21/7259207/sc...paper-scam

Could very well be your mystery solved though.
Great read! ...and shaking my head at the travesty.
Here's a clear-hit for "clinic package man responsible" which is the lower half of Group 1.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/28006527/al-ab...ion-league
Great find!
(02-03-2015, 05:01 PM)Nanny Wrote: Here's a clear-hit for "clinic package man responsible" which is the lower half of Group 1.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/28006527/al-ab...ion-league
Thanks. It says this package went out to over 500 other clinics. This subject gets so much press and yet I didn't hear about it as a major or national story. Had to find it regionally, which surprised me.