Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/20/15 Awesome Wake Truth Self + 2015 is the year
Anyone feeling the new moon Supermoon? If anything, I’d say that I’m affected negatively as far as sleep quality. Talk about a choppy night. Not only am I tired, but I’m tired of waiting to go to sleep. Over and over again, I found myself laying there just waiting to go to sleep....over and over and over again. Good time to meditate, but it does get old nonetheless. Plus I’m exhausted. Thank you New Moon.

Okay, does anyone see something odd about our run? We’re talking about an extra 100 inferences of the year 2015. This is significant. Some people might make the mistake of just assuming that 2015 in a March bot run is perfectly normal since we’re in 2015, but it doesn’t work that way. Some time in early January, the new year will stay at the top of every run while the database gains a consistent baseline for that word. Once it gets there, we probably won’t see the number too often because our algorithm weeds out the words that are close to their average baseline.

So, for some reason, 2015 surged without any associated surge in “Dream” or “March” or “Mar,” which suggests that the surge was NOT due to extra dreams. Instead, it probably is due to people talking about 2015 inside their dream account. I know I’m probably starting to sound like a lunatic, but what are the chances that 2015 comes up just hours after I post a new thread about trying to hammer out the exact year of this supposed Chani manifestation? http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=789

Conclusion to 2015 showing up in the bot run: Is this our answer? 2015 is the year of the opening portals? Cool. I’m excited. Looking forward to a real change in this world!

Group 3 hearkens back to our changing truths meme. I LOVE this phrase: AWESOME WAKE TRUTH SELF. Amen brother bot!

Can you tell I’m tired?!

[Image: 20150320%20wake%20truth.jpg]

UP Words:     butt fri pills 2015 shower wed smell sharing incredibly wanting result storage knife adventure were courtyard suggested last liked inspiration closely devil sugar flow chest center liquid creativity mirror hearing strong cool lighting

DOWN Words:   test dreamer movie health believe map agent losing desk try tools awesome wake truth self cream yelling camera speed eat finally line torture boat intricate bridge 2014 school because catch flight dreams basic searching
Group 3 is awesome! Yep, Peel that onion or should I say, "dare to peel that onion." Relief really does come on the other side.

"butt pill?" LOL I'll hush. See? it's the dang energies last night that had folks dreaming goofiness.

"2014" as well as "2015" dreamed! Hmm...we were schooled last year for this year? Heck we're in school right now.

What of Group 1?! Yeah, the "devil" offers good "sugar."
Oh heck, gotta read the word wizard. This bot run isn't dysfunctional I guess, maybe it's me. Wink

Ditto, Eagle1 on laying there hoping and waiting for sleep. I was extra-tired from another night of bad sleep this week and another that was shorter, and yet it took me an hour. True about meditating to sleep though.
I'm in a more-serious-than-usual mood. All day and since yesterday. I think Spirit's dealing with me, maybe has something else I need to see and own, or something like that.

Why 2015? Maybe you're right but dangit, "modify delete 2015" sure may come into play here. Sounds bad but it could be referring to some nuts with CERN or elsewhere that *try to do that, and fail.

No, your post wasn't messy nor was your verbage, per your fatigue.

PS, I wonder if Group 3 could be referring to Big Brother stalking us all? I know I didn't get two warning-dreams in the same month for no reason at all.
it took hours for me to sleep even with the pills. I woke hurting everywhere! A solar flare, new moon, rain; I think a bon fire or a strong wind to renew my self.
No problem falling asleep but weird dreams.

Not only is it the new moon, but we're also dealing with the equinox and an eclipse. Oh, and let's not forget all the solar activity. Day or night, those who are extra-sensitive to the energetic fluctuations are getting slammed.
Hey, it's light outside now when I wake up in the morning!! Smile
I always feel solar storms big time. Some people are energized by them but they take me down. Why is that?
This one was hard.
I'm on day 4 of insomnia.. Considering taking some benedryl to knock me out, I'm so tired..

I didn't even think about it being the new moon and this is becoming the norm for me. Plus all the solar flares and other celestial activity I'm sure isn't helping.. But there is no meditating for me. I have so much buzzing through my head, it's very difficult to shut it off... I need a beach day soon. Salt water always helps to calm things down.
Quote:Salt water always helps to calm things down.

That's actually a smart course of action. Salt baths are great for soaking off all the energetic gunk one picks up during the course of the day. If one doesn't have a bathtub, scrubbing down with salt in the shower works well, too.
Wink 
(03-21-2015, 02:23 AM)DLP Wrote:
Quote:Salt water always helps to calm things down.

That's actually a smart course of action. Salt baths are great for soaking off all the energetic gunk one picks up during the course of the day. If one doesn't have a bathtub, scrubbing down with salt in the shower works well, too.

I have a shower only and I've tried doing epsom salt baths in the past. It doesn't quite do the trick the same way the ocean does for me. It's really funny. I live in Hawaii. Minutes from the ocean, but I almost never go. I need to make it a point to go more often... I have a lot of "gunk" building up. Lol Wink
Grownups Pay Big Bucks to Attend NYC 'Adult Preschool'
Mar 17, 2015, 5:29 PM ET
By GENEVIEVE SHAW BROWN

The Brooklyn-based Preschool Mastermind, as it's called, is a preschool-type experience for adults. No, really. And according to its founder, there's show-and-tell, arts-and-crafts such as finger paint, games (think musical chairs) and even naps.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/grownups...d=29701836
Absolutely hilarious. I wonder if they have Butt Pills, too (i.e., from the lingo) Smile Tongue