Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A long ago bus ride and dream
In this thread, esholars posted:

Quote:I once read that those pesky aliens were "imprisoned" on this planet and they were searching for ways to break the barriers.
Seems that the bars were said to be magnetic and this is what keeps them here. No one with alien blood can leave the planet. Their first attempt to leave was the first moon landing, after that success they really pushed the space travel. Maybe now they plant to use CERN to created a doorway out.

A true story:

Many, many years ago, when our elder son was an infant and we lived in Seattle, the husband, kid, and I caught a bus to visit the library downtown. A few stops after we got on, this man gets on, scopes out the free seats(there weren't many people on the bus) and plopped down onto the seat in front of us. From his appearance, he was one of the many homeless people who rode the buses to stay warm. He began talking to our son, who was 9 mos old at the time. Our son watched him intently. When the man asked questions, I answered, but the man never took his eyes off our son. After a few stops, the man exited the bus. The husband and I just looked at each other and shook our heads.

Here's where it gets interesting...That night I dreamed about that man from the bus. It was earlier in the day this time, with my husband attending his classes it was just my son and me riding the bus again. The same man got on at the same stop. He sat down on the seat in front of us, talked to my son like he had before. But then, instead of getting off the bus, he started talking to me.

He talked about how he was so ready to leave this planet. How he had come to "this dirtball" to study the people-and what better way to study people unobtrusively than as a homeless person?-and now it was time for him to leave and boy, he couldn't wait until he could leave. He groused about how dirty, loud, and just plain miserable Seattle was but at least he had it better than some of his cohorts, who were in New York City. Now there was a place that shouldn't be allowed to exist, was his opinion. On and on he talked while my son and I listened.

The dream jumped a few times and every time we were on the bus and this man got on and talked to us. He told us about his home world, why he was on the planet, how much he disliked being stuck here, etc., yet he couldn't seem to get off the planet. In the last segment, he looked directly at me for the first time, and told me he was going home at last. I said I hoped he had a good trip home. He told me to take care of myself and my son because we were different from the other people on this dirtball and we were the first people he'd come across who were here for the coming war. I had no idea what he was talking about. He shook his head and said not to worry about it, that there would be people contacting me when the time was right, that I would remember when it was necessary for me to remember. Then he got off the bus and I woke up.

Reading esholar's post reminded me of that dream. Even though it's been over 30 years, it's still very vivid for me.
wow!
Question: what is your blood type?
My blood type is B negative.
I wondered because there is a theory that O- is alien!
Reincarnation people say we all are here at this time to witness the end war between good and evil.
O neg is the universal donor blood. I've had numerous transfusions with O neg when there was no available B neg.

Let's just say that I've had enough verification that I'm not from around here...if you get my drift. Cool