Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plane has gone down in the CERN region
Here's my experience coming in again. Traditionally, plane crash disasters are roped off with no access to news agencies and ordinary people. I've actually served on a couple of crash boards, and what would happen in the air is an immediate avoidance area for miles around the site. The idea is that no speculation happens until the investigation is complete, especially before they have sufficient information to tell the victim families.

So, the question is....what are they wanting us to see? OR does Europe perhaps use different protocols for crash sites. I don't know the answer to that, but I'm assuming that this is yet another video piece that is not intended to be factual or news worthy, but rather a scene that "THEY" want us to see.

I pose this question: What if there was no plane crash? Yes, this is really thinking outside the box here. But what if the whole plane vaporized or disappeared into a timespace portal? Isn't that convenient that the news came out about CERN being down just hours prior to the "crash" (do I have that timing right?)  

That being said, all that debris out there actually does look realistic compared to the crash sites I've seen EXCEPT, there's normally big pieces laying around, too. Not just a single untouched tire. Also, the debris pattern is awfully dispersed compared to how little amount of BIG pieces are there (i.e. none). In other words, if it completely fell to tiny pieces, then it would have been in a much tighter pattern.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plane has gone down in the CERN region - by Eagle1 - 03-25-2015, 03:36 PM