Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tsunami Thought
Alright, here we go.
Please note, this is not negating a new tsunami that may be forthcoming.
Reading Misfit's post today got me thinking.
What if the tsunami the world keeps seeing, is not a really a tsunami as we know it. What if it is the "tsunami" of radiation from Japan that has contaminated the Pacific Ocean and hit the coast (and keeps coming and likely staying). An actual tsunami caused it of course, but the world wide disaster continues to unfold. Could this Project Ano be related?
tsunami government speech frantically sometime steel president hawaii potential texas referring nazi mystery.

First thought for many people might be, there is a Tsunami that will hit Hawaii and our "steel" Pres. Obama will be giving a frantic speech about it. But what if it is more like this. The Steel President, (who was born in) Hawaii, gives a tsunami speech (because people are) frantic. Are they frantic because of a huge tsunami that just hit, or are they frantic because they now realize that the entire west coast is completely contaminated from radioactive waist and the ocean is basically a dead ocean? And what do you do with millions of people who are living in a danger/dead zone? Refugee camps? ( Nazi)
I must say that I had read dire predictions about the radiation contamination projections from Japan years ago, but since I have really heard nothing for so long, I largely put it out of my mind. It seems like it may be as horrible as predicted, predicted by some anyway.
Right now a new, huge tsunami sounds much better than this other scenario.