Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/26/15 Fears and Feelings sending us all to the Psych Ward
Wow. Another BIG day for the collective, as seen by the surge scores today.

Um, is today suggesting that we ignore the three big F words (Forgiveness, Fears, and Feelings) so that we avoid the psych ward? Today’s run might push me into the psych ward….just plain random, weird, and seemingly meaningless. Is it just me, or is there very little to work with here today?

2015 seems to pop up whenever the collective surges with tons of new dreams. That makes sense to me since all those new dreams will have a date attached to them. This is three days in a row with a very nice, full run. That’s interesting as we are between the big celestial events (solar eclipse on the 20th of March and the lunar eclipse on April 4th).

Clocks Overwhelming again; this time it’s in a Church on a Hill. I’m sure there’s much more about this run that I’ve missed, but I just don’t get the needed intuition to read it. Maybe it’s the storm that ripped through last night. No external damage except for my daughter’s umbrella and apparently we’re still emotionally recovering. Maybe the top few words of this run were just for me!
[Image: 20150326%20fears%20and%20feelings.jpg]

UP Words:     forgiveness fears feelings dare psych ward view wed class dreamer up firing dry were had 2015 there dream puppy one conspiracy yeah lucid regain tank beep daughter coast grocery days eaten continued spell

DOWN Words:   moon magic popular success candy number james self eye dance smile week security husband creepy hungry pregnancy professional song symbol church hill clocks overwhelming nap cool keeping annoying van hey love joy 2014 claim
A few word collections jumped out at me on the first scan:

View wed class dreamer Like we're being told we missed something in yesterday's run and are being told to look at it again.

Puppy one conspiracy A little "wag the dog" event? If there is such a thing.

In the down section, creepy hungry pregnancy. This one makes my hair itch. What is being "born"? Whatever it is, it will be hungry and want to be fed.
These 3 top words, do they have to be, in reality of what they're indicating, in this exact order? Could they accurately be re-arranged and yet not have surged exactly in this order?
I ask because it seems that "feeling fear forgiveness" makes more sense. Maybe next time looking at the run will come easier to me.

Cool that "dreamer" and "dream" are hanging in here. What does it mean that I'm missing at a glance?
"Lucid" too. Yeah, is this because some folks dream through life? oh, but they don't know they're lost in the dream-state, nevermind.

Could it be that we ignore "feelings fears and forgiveness" because we wrongly-think it can help avoid the "psych ward?" Seems in reality that ignoring those things are what drive folks crazy.

Well, I would have to say that group 1 is speaking about the co-pilot.
If we are to assume the information that is being disclosed is true, than (forgiveness fears feelings dare psych ward view) go together. He either was afraid he would end up in a psych ward or was told he had major psych issues, which apparently was the case. Maybe his actions were some sort of sick-psycho dare he had with himself . Maybe he was afraid when notified there was an issue with his mental state there would be no forgiveness from the airline.
Or, he might have wanted it to seem as if it were a mental issue when it was more of a terrorist thing and he felt he would be "forgiven" for his actions afterward.
It could be a bit of both.
I think this is starting to flow with DLP's meditation. In the way she described her interaction with him, he appears both evil and psycho to me.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=845
Just curious, did the psych angel come out before or after most people went to sleep last night?
(03-27-2015, 06:17 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Well, I would have to say that group 1 is speaking about the co-pilot.  
If we are to assume the information that is being disclosed is true, than (forgiveness fears feelings dare psych ward view) go together.  He either was afraid he would end up in a psych ward or was told he had major psych issues, which apparently was the case.  Maybe his actions were some sort of sick-psycho dare he had with himself . Maybe he was afraid when notified there was an issue with his mental state there would be no forgiveness from the airline.
Or, he  might have wanted it to seem as if it were a mental issue when it was more of a terrorist thing and he felt he would be "forgiven" for his actions afterward.
It could be a bit of both.
I think this is starting to flow with DLP's meditation.  In the way she described her interaction with him, he appears both evil and psycho to me.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=845
Just curious, did the psych angel come out before or after most people went to sleep last night?

It was more his eyes. There was no one home in there. He was almost robotic in his affect.

As I said, explanations will be offered for his behavior. There may even be an "official" story. None of them will be accurate. We will never hear the real story of why that plane had to go down.