Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/29/15 RED ALERT: Mass Production of Viruses!
Gosh, finishing up a trifecta of back to back Red Alerts! This Sunday, March 29th marks yet another amazing run with a separate set of memes. The main themes today include a VIRUS of some sort and then some type of mass production. The first is self-explanatory (except we’ll discuss the possibilities here in a moment), but the second meme is not so straightforward.

Before we begin breaking this down, focus on the word TRIPLE above the Red Alert line. I believe this indicates that our 3-in-a-row Red Alerts are all related. Okay, let's get started.

VIRUS MEME
The first and obvious option for the VIRUS meme is that it simply indicates that the dreambot is all over what has happened to “the LAPTOP.” Yesterday’s run was all over that too, but it only included DELETE, MODIFY, and LAPTOP. So, this Red Alert might simply be a time marker for NOW. I definitely throw out day residue, because there were thousands of dreamers that affected today’s bot run, and only a very small portion of them understood about my Laptop issues.

Plus, I do have to acknowledge that I never really experienced a true virus on my laptop. All the files that we found were considered merely inconvenient malware from the applications that caught it. So therefore, the next option for VIRUS has to do with another physical (not computer-related) outbreak of sickness. After all, even though this run includes the COMPUTER-version of VIRUS, our top word today is COUGH, indicating this will be more of a physical VIRUS rather than a computer VIRUS. Of course, dreams always have multiple meanings, and so my bet is that it is referencing BOTH OF THESE OPTIONS.

MASS PRODUCTION
Initially my eyes caught the two VIRUSES in this run AND the word MILITARY. My initial thinking was the MILITARY would have a big VIRUS OUTBREAK, and then they would have to employ ROBOTS to fix the problem. But as I look at the support for ROBOTS, the context changes. Indicated by the red arrows, I grouped ROBOTS, MILITARY and FACTORY into what I named “Mass Production.” Think about the military….we have millions of troops all being expected to act like robots. Now of course everyone in the military, particularly your O-6’s and above, are all going to argue that they are free thinking and respect alternative views. That is only true for those who continue to still think INSIDE the DAMN BOX. For example, if you were to bring up questions about 9/11, you would get some crazy looks and probably even sent to a psych ward. Let’s face it…the US military is made up of robots.

That also overlaps with FACTORY. In a factory, you don’t ask questions, you just replicate stuff to the nth degree. The key is output. The key is making more and more widgets, and so the best entities for this work are………..ROBOTS! That’s the context I have here. It’s not Virus in the Military per se, but rather a MASS PRODUCTION of VIRUSES that make people COUGH.

SUMMARY OF RED ALERT
My intuition tells me that we’re looking for MASS PRODUCTION of SICKNESS. Timeframe is unknown. It could be from right now until about 6 weeks from now. In fact, we might be seeing it right now. Check out these links from the last two days:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/291552.php
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/27/health....html?_r=0
http://www.news.wisc.edu/23601
http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...as-feared/

IN CONCLUSION: Vaccines fit the bill here, in my opinion. They are produced in MILITARY fashion in LABORATORIES. In fact, I bet the ebola vaccines will be developed in MILITARY LABORATORIES! Plus, mandatory vaccines will force people to line up just like ROBOTS to get pricked with a VIRUS. And if the Dreambot is right, it will INDUCE a COUGH and CAUSE people to SATisfactorily become MILITARY ROBOTS.

But this isn’t all of our run. Oh no, there’s much more. Group 1 has NON-DAVID countries RIDING a PEACE PROFILE. I’m really not sure if COMPUTER belongs in this group or not. Maybe the PEACE PROFILE is only on a COMPUTER model.

Group 2 is all the way at the bottom of the run. Remember ROGUE WEIRDNESS? Well, ROGUE fell off in frequency, but WEIRDNESS did not. They got separated. Instead, ROGUE fell off with PILLS and with BARRY. So we have BARRY being SHOWERED with PILLS. He has a ROGUE SPIRIT but he’s IMPORTANT. Important for what? For the agenda? Ah ha, now it all comes together!!

BARRY SHOWERS the US with PILLS and Mass-Produced Vaccines. A tit for tat here? Lineup for your vaccines and then you'll get the PEACE you're asking for. Are those the conditions that humanity will be given? You can count me out on that one.

[Image: 20150329%20virus.jpg]

UP Words:     cough viruses robots triple induced reading cutting causing sat military yesterday virus faced belt ghosts swimming factory head nine slow non david computer ride peace profile private train feelings membership barrel send forum

DOWN Words:   intense kinda keeping focus room read spider 2015 chair today know desk number solid happy impressive against sent better scary soap friend cave clap chocolate eating meeting fun wed shower barry pills rogue spirit
How exciting again to see the dream runs continuing communicating to you EAGLE, a validation of your work and the purpose with this forum. You know, it is probably exciting for the spiritual/dream world as well.
(private train feelings membership barrel) I believe that this phrase is likely speaking about the Koch Brothers (private train = Georgia Pacific, their company) and the membership barrel is the NRA, which they support and fund. I am not sure what specifically it is relating to yet, perhaps that is yet to come.
"Non-David" computer? aww c'mon, this "david" must be a metaphor but of what?

Group 2, LMAO....oh no....I absolutely can't say what I think of this run and I predict we probably will never get confirmation of it. LOL!~

Yum, in the DOWN word list, "chocolate eating" yes at Easter and likely a lot of parents/guardians are already lusting and indulging-in the goodies they've bought "for the kids." burp~

Now, for the serious suggestions that it'd be nice if we didn't have to face. "military" is part of this coming fiasco if not tragedy? or crime upon we the people. The words are all marked.

Time to read the Word Wizard.

What's time frame for *late Spring? course with RV'ing timing is the very hardest and so it's approximate. I still have strong hunch that Dames' team was right about timing of year, perhaps but was one year early. One of the 4 things said to happen close to other calamities was/is a true pandemic in *late spring. Mentioning just-in-case.

Ooh, about military labs. Ft. Dietrich? would be my first guess, or that other one in MD, maybe. It's more known for surveillance, but microwave was created at it in the sixties, I think.

(03-29-2015, 10:37 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Gosh, finishing up a trifecta of back to back Red Alerts! This Sunday, March 29th marks yet another amazing run with a separate set of memes. The main themes today include a VIRUS of some sort and then some type of mass production. The first is self-explanatory (except we’ll discuss the possibilities here in a moment), but the second meme is not so straightforward.

Before we begin breaking this down, focus on the word TRIPLE above the Red Alert line. I believe this indicates that our 3-in-a-row Red Alerts are all related. Okay, let's get started.

VIRUS MEME
The first and obvious option for the VIRUS meme is that it simply indicates that the dreambot is all over what has happened to “the LAPTOP.” Yesterday’s run was all over that too, but it only included DELETE, MODIFY, and LAPTOP. So, this Red Alert might simply be a time marker for NOW. I definitely throw out day residue, because there were thousands of dreamers that affected today’s bot run, and only a very small portion of them understood about my Laptop issues.

Plus, I do have to acknowledge that I never really experienced a true virus on my laptop. All the files that we found were considered merely inconvenient malware from the applications that caught it. So therefore, the next option for VIRUS has to do with another physical (not computer-related) outbreak of sickness. After all, even though this run includes the COMPUTER-version of VIRUS, our top word today is COUGH, indicating this will be more of a physical VIRUS rather than a computer VIRUS. Of course, dreams always have multiple meanings, and so my bet is that it is referencing BOTH OF THESE OPTIONS.

MASS PRODUCTION
Initially my eyes caught the two VIRUSES in this run AND the word MILITARY. My initial thinking was the MILITARY would have a big VIRUS OUTBREAK, and then they would have to employ ROBOTS to fix the problem. But as I look at the support for ROBOTS, the context changes. Indicated by the red arrows, I grouped ROBOTS, MILITARY and FACTORY into what I named “Mass Production.” Think about the military….we have millions of troops all being expected to act like robots. Now of course everyone in the military, particularly your O-6’s and above, are all going to argue that they are free thinking and respect alternative views. That is only true for those who continue to still think INSIDE the DAMN BOX. For example, if you were to bring up questions about 9/11, you would get some crazy looks and probably even sent to a psych ward. Let’s face it…the US military is made up of robots.

That also overlaps with FACTORY. In a factory, you don’t ask questions, you just replicate stuff to the nth degree. The key is output. The key is making more and more widgets, and so the best entities for this work are………..ROBOTS! That’s the context I have here. It’s not Virus in the Military per se, but rather a MASS PRODUCTION of VIRUSES that make people COUGH.

SUMMARY OF RED ALERT
My intuition tells me that we’re looking for MASS PRODUCTION of SICKNESS. Timeframe is unknown. It could be from right now until about 6 weeks from now. In fact, we might be seeing it right now. Check out these links from the last two days:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/291552.php
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/27/health....html?_r=0
http://www.news.wisc.edu/23601
http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...as-feared/

IN CONCLUSION: Vaccines fit the bill here, in my opinion. They are produced in MILITARY fashion in LABORATORIES. In fact, I bet the ebola vaccines will be developed in MILITARY LABORATORIES! Plus, mandatory vaccines will force people to line up just like ROBOTS to get pricked with a VIRUS. And if the Dreambot is right, it will INDUCE a COUGH and CAUSE people to SATisfactorily become MILITARY ROBOTS.

But this isn’t all of our run. Oh no, there’s much more. Group 1 has NON-DAVID countries RIDING a PEACE PROFILE. I’m really not sure if COMPUTER belongs in this group or not. Maybe the PEACE PROFILE is only on a COMPUTER model.

Group 2 is all the way at the bottom of the run. Remember ROGUE WEIRDNESS? Well, ROGUE fell off in frequency, but WEIRDNESS did not. They got separated. Instead, ROGUE fell off with PILLS and with BARRY. So we have BARRY being SHOWERED with PILLS. He has a ROGUE SPIRIT but he’s IMPORTANT. Important for what? For the agenda? Ah ha, now it all comes together!!

BARRY SHOWERS the US with PILLS and Mass-Produced Vaccines. A tit for tat here? Lineup for your vaccines and then you'll get the PEACE you're asking for. Are those the conditions that humanity will be given? You can count me out on that one.

[Image: 20150329%20virus.jpg]

UP Words:     cough viruses robots triple induced reading cutting causing sat military yesterday virus faced belt ghosts swimming factory head nine slow non david computer ride peace profile private train feelings membership barrel send forum

DOWN Words:   intense kinda keeping focus room read spider 2015 chair today know desk number solid happy impressive against sent better scary soap friend cave clap chocolate eating meeting fun wed shower barry pills rogue spirit

New user, but this rings a bell.
http://www.naturalnews.com/049180_Operat...l_law.html
http://david.abcc.ncifcrf.gov/
DAVID is a database for Annotation Visualization & Integrated Discovery related to National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and National Institute of Health (NIH) Bioinformatics

Bot words:
a COMPUTER PROFILE READING genes.
Is the MILITARY CAUSING CUTTING IMPORTANT INDUCED MASS PRODUCTION VIRUS/VIRUSES AGAINST humanity SENT SCARY ROGUE IMPRESSIVE

This may be a longshot
Wow. Speechless.
perhaps this has already been noted on the forum: Barry Soetoro is Barack Obama's name, not sure if that is his birth name but name he used in school, so perhaps Barry refers to him
Something old is new again. Ancient medieval herbal formula appears to stop Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria in it's tracks including MRSA. Not exactly what we were looking for but I am putting it here anyway. I am sure the drug companies will find a way to make it their own somehow.
http://www.popsci.com/ancient-medical-re...ria?dom=tw&src=SOC
Longshots are what the bot run consciousness sometimes does. My current, fav. example of this is that in one of many bot runs that point to CERN (among other things of course) had the word "apache" and I just thought of an Indian tribe. But research accidentally showed me that the name of the server the first www went on was "apache."

(03-30-2015, 08:36 AM)MisfitObserver Wrote: http://david.abcc.ncifcrf.gov/
DAVID is a database for Annotation Visualization & Integrated Discovery related to National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and National Institute of Health (NIH) Bioinformatics

Bot words:
Is the MILITARY CAUSING CUTTING IMPORTANT INDUCED MASS PRODUCTION VIRUS/VIRUSES AGAINST humanity SENT SCARY ROGUE IMPRESSIVE

This may be a longshot

Yep, they don't want to touch things that they can't patent and own. Gotta be the reason they won't touch colloidal or nano Silver.

(03-30-2015, 03:05 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Something old is new again.  Ancient medieval herbal formula appears to stop Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria in it's tracks including MRSA. Not exactly what we were looking for but I am putting it here anyway. I am sure the drug companies will find a way to make it their own somehow.
(03-30-2015, 03:14 PM)Nanny Wrote: Longshots are what the bot run consciousness sometimes does. My current, fav. example of this is that in one of many bot runs that point to CERN (among other things of course) had the word "apache" and I just thought of an Indian tribe. But research accidentally showed me that the name of the server the first www went on was "apache."

(03-30-2015, 08:36 AM)MisfitObserver Wrote: http://david.abcc.ncifcrf.gov/

Bot words:

This may be a longshot

Yep, they don't want to touch things that they can't patent and own. Gotta be the reason they won't touch colloidal or nano Silver.

(03-30-2015, 03:05 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Something old is new again.  Ancient medieval herbal formula appears to stop Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria in it's tracks including MRSA. Not exactly what we were looking for but I am putting it here anyway. I am sure the drug companies will find a way to make it their own somehow.

Nanny's comment about apache caught my eye. It's also the most widely used software running web servers and has been in use for a very long time. I remembered the term going back to my earliest days in web design (the 90's) so I looked it up on Wikipedia. Of course I still have little understanding of exactly how the dream bot runs work, especially the analysis tools.
Since the discovery that an entire DreamBot run can be associated with one occurrence/event, I wrote this up to show once again that this is happening and in wonderment as to how dreamers can pick up on something this hidden and prompt exposure. The idea itself has been around for a while but that companies are actually initiating the development now, and how, is new news.

At the Cincinnati event hosted by Microbial Robotics, scientists demonstrated bio-engineered viruses called Virubots and a bacteria it calls Bactobots, both of which aim to aid the world's most humanitarian endeavors -- such as Virubots that implement "The Cure,” or living Bactobots that hunt down toxins to clean waste water without chemicals, and eliminate the need for drugs of any kind.

http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1326106

Granted, this article is from March 25 but how many dreamers read the EE Times buried deep on the web and meant for the global communications community? or spend any time at all thinking about robot viruses? Feels a bit like an injection into mass consciousness.

cough viruses robots triple induced reading cutting causing sat military yesterday virus faced belt ghosts swimming factory head nine slow non David computer ride peace profile private train feelings membership barrel send forum

viruses robots triple induced reading - robot viruses for multiple purposes [triple] introduced [induced] at a conference [reading] that included a computer model that can be used for train[ing]. They would be factory belt produced, no doubt, and would swim in the body like little ghosts.

Words alluding to the computer program: profile, private, membership, send, forum and even 'barrel' as in 'over the barrel' when hoping other big computer enterprises don't interfere. Big money and shady deals will be involved here....

The next day (March 30), the DOWN Words included 'crystal robots feelings reading fri important weirdness triple viruses', which, from my observations, means that we won't be hearing about robot viruses again for a while because of the wierdness and feelings associated with of the implications. People just aren't ready for this and maybe, should never be. But, this robot virus idea will continue to crystal[ize]. The comments toward the article indicate the concerns that EAGLE 1 alludes to in the intro and MisFit's observance about DAVID where DAVID is a database for Annotation Visualization & Integrated Discovery related to National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and National Institute of Health (NIH) Bioinformatics.

There could also be a projection in there that frames a Project Año prediction that may be ready to happen: Año 07: (Timeframe: 90% 1st quarter, 10% 4th quarter) – Soldiers deployed on a military project/mission become sick
Wow. And this could only come from the altruistic community. People actually helping people instead of profiting handsomely. AWESOME article, Sherriann!
OH WOW!!!! It's a BIG HIT!!!
cough viruses ...triple induced ... cutting causing ... military yesterday virus faced.
The Pentagon somehow sent LIVE anthrax viruses to U.S.military bases, private labs a base in S. Korea and 9 US states in total.
How do all the words work?
There are 3 (triple) forms of the disease.
The First, Pulmonary causes Pulmonary issues (acts like a cough like virus at the beginning).
The second, Gastrointestinal INDUCES vomiting and other Gastrointestinal issues.
The third, Cutaneous, is caused by a the bacteria entering through a cut on the skin.

http://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-inadverte...BHNlYwNzYw--
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/27/politics/l...index.html
#CameTrue 5-0-2
Exactly 60 days to manifestation. Indeed a wow for this monstrous hit. Thank you for the documentation, Twice....

We might even see the robot coming into play here.

Awesome work! By the way, this news is EVERYWHERE!
Robotic rump' helps med students avoid being pains in patients' butts
By Doug G. Ware | May 27, 2015 at 10:20 PM

Called "Patrick," scientists say the pseudo backside is helping proctology students gain an upper hand in carrying out what have typically been uncomfortable examinations for millions of men, KQED TV & Radio reported.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/05/27/R...432777600/