Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/3/15 Zealand's Temple, Rise of Chinese, and CERN Island
It appears that DreamBot has become very cynical. Look to the very bottom of our run today, and you’ll find a phrase that seems to joke around at my interpretation on the Peace run. Yeah, MARCH was a HILARIOUS MENTOR.

Alright. Today was a bit of a surge, but no 100-pt gainers and thus no red alert. I think it’s best to just cover this run in terms of my labeled pairings:
Group 1: Anyone know where Zealand is? I mean, we all know where NEW Zealand is, but NEW implies that there was an old, just like New York (York, England) and many others. Doing a simple google search answers the question. Zealand, Denmark is the city from whence the Dutchman Abel Tasman sailed and found the new land.

So, is group 1 talking about the Old or the New? I think the run edges toward the Dutch town, simply because the word TOWN shows up right after Zealand. Regardless, there’s apparently a wonderful temple there that might get SANDWICHed by TAR (more than likely this will be metaphoric for the word ridiculed or similar action).

Groups 2 & 3: Anyone surprised? BARRY is back yet again, and yet again he has an OPPORTUNITY. However, the way I read this is that APRIL will actually be BLANK of BARRY’s dictatorships until (Group 3) the CHINESE RISE from the SHADOWS. I actually think that Group 2 and 3 are a single story, but I separated their lingo such that we could easily talk about them. The phrase MEN SINGLE FLYING is appropriate for Chinese fighters. This is one of the things that concerns other countries….the sheer number of single men flying. Even though they have old jets to fly, it’s the number of planes that can easily overtake the latest Western technology.

Group 4: I assume that CERN is implicated in group 4. We look to an ISLAND that will be screaming with ENERGY. But the TEACHER is from the STARS, and the result of all this will be AGREED as AWESOME. By the way, the archetypes today are extremely positive.

Group 5 is the sarcastic DreamBot poking fun at the Red Alert from last month that predicted PEACE.
[Image: 20150403%20zealand.jpg]

UP Words:     wonderful temple zealand town sandwich tar spent exciting mixed lucid beach input cafe barry opportunity waving learning april blank spotted till surreal chinese wish missed very shadows rise indeed men single flying thought

DOWN Words:   spirit weed memory wear kinda scary 2014 voted direction orange save pregnancy stars teacher energy yelling snake bringing conscious island ever device mean awesome agree exploring spider hide grown ass peace yeah march hilarious mentor
Quote:Group 1: Anyone know where Zealand is? I mean, we all know where NEW Zealand is, but NEW implies that there was an old, just like New York (York, England) and many others. Doing a simple google search answers the question. Zealand, Denmark is the city from whence the Dutchman Abel Tasman sailed and found the new land.

There's also Zeeland, which, according to Wikipedia, is also called Zealand in English. It's a province in the Netherlands. Also according to Wikipedia, New Zealand is named after Zeeland. There's also a city named Zealand in Michigan.

Abel Tasman sailed from Texel in northern Netherlands to Batavia, which is now Jakarta. From there he sailed all the heck over that part of the world in service to the Dutch East Indian Company. Eventually he stumbled across what is now New Zealand.

The Danish Zealand is the largest island in Denmark. It's not connected historically with New Zealand, according to Wikipedia.

I learned a lot about Zealand, can you tell? Big Grin Beyond that, I got nuttin'.
It is so funny when we learn a lot about something we didn't know about before while researching dream/ word meanings. Dream research takes you all around the world. haha
(04-06-2015, 04:35 AM)DLP Wrote:
Quote:Group 1: Anyone know where Zealand is? I mean, we all know where NEW Zealand is, but NEW implies that there was an old, just like New York (York, England) and many others. Doing a simple google search answers the question. Zealand, Denmark is the city from whence the Dutchman Abel Tasman sailed and found the new land.

There's also Zeeland, which, according to Wikipedia, is also called Zealand in English. It's a province in the Netherlands. Also according to Wikipedia, New Zealand is named after Zeeland. There's also a city named Zealand in Michigan.

Abel Tasman sailed from Texel in northern Netherlands to Batavia, which is now Jakarta. From there he sailed all the heck over that part of the world in service to the Dutch East Indian Company. Eventually he stumbled across what is now New Zealand.

The Danish Zealand is the largest island in Denmark. It's not connected historically with New Zealand, according to Wikipedia.

I learned a lot about Zealand, can you tell?  Big Grin Beyond that, I got nuttin'.
Bombastic. Period dot. Wow....both for the prediction and the eventual story.

Lingo: "spotted till surreal chinese wish missed very shadows rise indeed men single flying"

Interpretation: You WISHed that we would have MISSED this very SURREAL story. Someone in Washington state SPOTTED SINGLE MEN FLYING a CHINESE flag at the state capital building. INDEED, very SURREAL:

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Chinese_F...ilding.php
Your find is flabbergasting!
Now that is impressive!!
(04-06-2015, 07:05 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Bombastic. Period dot. Wow....both for the prediction and the eventual story.

Lingo: "spotted till surreal chinese wish missed very shadows rise indeed men single flying"

Interpretation: You WISHed that we would have MISSED this very SURREAL story. Someone in Washington state SPOTTED SINGLE MEN FLYING a CHINESE flag at the state capital building. INDEED, very SURREAL:

Alright. Take this next one with a grain of salt because I don't know anything about Sputnik International.

First, if you're just now reading this, please scroll up to find the bigger hit about the Rise of Chinese.....

Okay, the next RISE of CHINESE is quite a big story if it's true. The USA's big puppy dog ally, Israel, has apparently signed up to go with the new CHINESE bank! Seriously? This is the mecca of world leadership right here...the zionists have APPARENTLY (or ALLEGEDLY) thrown in the USA towel! Death of the dollar is now assured (IF THIS STORY is true).

Can anyone say Global Reset? Ooops, maybe Global War would be first actually. There are a lot of politicians and bankers who stand to lose a lot of dough when this goes down. Thus, they really need a distraction. Make it quick, make it big.
Didn't that freak you OUT?! But then we got to see the finest our nation has to offer....true patriots taking law enforcement with them, and taking that nasty rag downnn! Dig the flags they, the patriots took to do this work between. "Don't tread on me" that lemon-yellow flag. Ahh.....the aroma of patriot strength is more beautiful than roses even.

(04-06-2015, 07:05 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Bombastic. Period dot. Wow....both for the prediction and the eventual story.

If true and Israel does so, are they helping to cause the crash of our $, or are they being wise stewards of their own finances because they *know* that our $ is crashing, absolutely?!
Also, ally yes but how does anyone stay our ally with the middle finger pointed at them, while the same source stabs them in the back?! I wouldn't......I'm like a scorpion that way. A friend gets to do me wrong one time, but otherwise....when I know what I'm dealing with I burn bridges like some people pour wine. I just do it and don't look back.

(04-06-2015, 10:27 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Alright. Take this next one with a grain of salt because I don't know anything about Sputnik International.

First, if you're just now reading this, please scroll up to find the bigger hit about the Rise of Chinese.....

Okay, the next RISE of CHINESE is quite a big story if it's true. The USA's big puppy dog ally, Israel, has apparently signed up to go with the new CHINESE bank! Seriously? This is the mecca of world leadership right here...the zionists have APPARENTLY (or ALLEGEDLY) thrown in the USA towel! Death of the dollar is now assured (IF THIS STORY is true).

Can anyone say Global Reset? Ooops, maybe Global War would be first actually. There are a lot of politicians and bankers who stand to lose a lot of dough when this goes down. Thus, they really need a distraction. Make it quick, make it big.