Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
Still, Sounds like that "War Games" movie from 1983.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAcEzhQ7oqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHWjlCaIrQo
that's exactly what I was thinking Esholars!
I began writing an extremely long post rife with links and references but deleted the whole thing because honestly? I know when I see a post like that, my eyes glaze over and I just keep scrolling. So this is the TL;DR version.

I have spent the last two weeks researching about JADE HELM until my eyesight blurred(Government documents. Gah.). I also read up on the history of the Special Forces/Green Berets. I believe the SF-the official name of the Green Berets-is the key to JADE HELM(Jade is commonly thought of as a green stone. Helm is an archaic term for “helmet”. Green helmet. Green beret. I think someone had a sense of humor for the designation of this exercise.)

The Special Forces are tasked with many roles but their primary function is in counterintelligence. The modern day SF came into being during WW2 as part of the Psychological Warfare department and they continue with that aspect in the present day. They don’t invade, they infiltrate, blending in and working from the inside. They aren’t the big club, they’re the whispering campaign that instigates the people. They work in the shadows, not out in plain sight.

My gut says the exercise is already in progress but not in a way people expect. While there may be SF people out in the field, today’s warriors monitor the internet. They don’t need a sabot today. All they need is internet access. Post some photos here. Write a blog post or comment on a blog post there. Link to some site. Maybe even make some Youtube videos. Then sit back and monitor how people respond. Assess what works and what doesn’t in terms of desired results. Maybe even take notes on people/sites that might bear watching in the future. All this is done in the comfort of some office without windows in some nondescript building somewhere.

Will the actual exercise take place? I don’t know. Probably. Or it could be canceled, with some sort of reason offered because it’s no longer needed. The DoD got the information needed for future reference so when it comes time to really step up the game, they’ll know exactly what to do to get the desired results because they’ve already got the majority of the populace scoped out perfectly.

The motto of JADE HELM is “Master the human dominion”. I believe that we’re not being prepped for eventual acceptance of martial law or whatever fear-based hyperbolic claim is being made today. We’re being prepped for being easily manipulated into accepting whatever TPTB really have planned. We’re being prepped to be mastered.

Frankly, that's not on my to-do list in this, or any, lifetime. Wink

(05-18-2015, 10:07 AM)still Wrote: is JADE Helm about initiating a computer program for artificial intelligence?!?!?!  (note: I never use the term "AI" because it is a name for a powerful demon.  even saying it in my head feels...ick)

http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2015/05...27840.html

Oooh! Oooh! I can answer that!

JADE is an app, created by DARPA, for the military, particularly the various elite forces.

http://www.dodccrp.org/events/5th_ICCRTS/papers/062.pdf

Quote:JADE demonstrates breakthrough technology that enables a military planner to build a force
deployment plan, including a Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD) package in less
than one hour.

Like I said previously, I've been researching. Big Grin
I found the explanation of the computer program "Jade" to be very believable. I found it to be very suspect but not concerning AI.
No, it's not suspicion it's self-evidence.
It is a program to assist in rapid deployment so to me this has proven that they are indeed moving massive amounts of hardware into place because they of course expect something that will require rapid deployment.

I think it's going to be a cyber attack on our banking system, and be from within our own borders, Uh I mean will not be a foreign nation even if they are physically here. False flag deluxe. "they" prophesied about such a thing coming.

DLP, you said, "
My gut says the exercise is already in progress but not in a way people expect. While there may be SF people out in the field, today’s warriors monitor the internet. They don’t need a sabot today. All they need is internet access. Post some photos here. Write a blog post or comment on a blog post there. Link to some site. Maybe even make some Youtube videos. Then sit back and monitor how people respond. Assess what works and what doesn’t in terms of desired results. Maybe even take notes on people/sites that might bear watching in the future. All this is done in the comfort of some office without windows in some nondescript building somewhere."

Yep, this is being called "Geospatial Engineering" and the man claiming this said that the NSA isn't even half of the modes being used to gather information on us. He claimed that Geo.Engineering is the predicting our movements, etc. Then, this brought to mind "T.I.A." which is a program titled

"Total Information Awareness" reportedly authored by John Poindexter, accepted by some congress and Senate I think, decades ago, divorced after that, swearing it was a no-go but here we are........T.I.A. Even wikipedia has or had a page on this program and the claim it is non-existent. cough cough yeah right...must know every! thing about a populace to completely control them/us.
The author of this website says he has never known so many sources at once, on any issue that all see and/or know that the same thing is coming at the same time, meaning they even agree on the event's timing.

This is not a long read and it's well, sobering because it resonates as likely though I feel the normalcy-bias within me even being so aware and awake.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...me-to-run/
I have been trying to keep up...or catch up really...with all of these forum posts (Am I a lurker Nanny?? Smile). Just so much information here....

Anyhoodle, this vid Nanny posted peaked my interest. My local Walmart was doing the exact same thing about 3 weeks ago. I try to only shop there late at night to avoid the crowds. I was in at about 2AM a few weeks ago and they had the entire back of the store torn up and they were doing this shelf changeover like in this guys' vids - taking out the permanent shelving and replacing it with moveable shelving. I thought it was strange since they just remodeled within the last couple of years. I asked one of the employees why all the changes. He said it was for "rotating stock". It didn't occur to me to ask why there was a Bobcat in the store, obviously there to dig up the flooring. A few days later, everything was back to normal, new concrete in place, a couple of things moved around but to the regular customer who shops during the daytime hours, you wouldn't know a thing had happened. Next time I'm there I'm going to look for new cameras.

I don't live in one of the JH states, but I do live in the South. Makes me kinda nervous.

(04-30-2015, 09:31 PM)Nanny Wrote: This video of Walmart! nine minutes because the dude has so much wisdom to share, it's really not boring IMO or goofy, just a lot of use of the "F" word and from the seventies, I'm immune to the thing. Just so readers know it's in here.

This Vegas Walmart is one of the recently closed ones. They've taken the letters of the name of the store down on the front. (yeah, one of the first things that you do in a plumbing repair, or to avoid the union, cough cough.) Worse! there's at least *eleven* cams on the front of the roof, FRONT of the store!! Hmm...parking lot gonna be full of detainees before long?? or very heavy massive military equipment??

First half of this video is the pictures and some are of inside the store of course, and outside in the back, but it's the front that's so revealing. Oh! and the lobby...they've taken down the pictures of missing kids on the walls, in fact everything is down, as are the walls inside...again, why?! if this is either a plumbing issue or they're avoiding union. Nope....neither compute. You'll see.

Lastly, this is a video that can help awaken anyone you know that absolutely doesn't suspect anything's amiss with Walmarts and/or Jade Helm. Please consider emailing the link to this, or the video out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKVOA-HegSQ&feature=youtu.be
XeeMaye, when you are just lurking/reading, yes. We all are if we aren't posting, or I should say also have no intent to post.
Does "lurker" sound negative in any way? Maybe, to some people but it isn't.
It is true, I think....that most folks at most forums refer to lurkers as the folks that never post. I don't hear them referring to them as this being bad. I've only used one forum that I can think of that had more names posting than I could remember and they were different each time. Most forums have many less posters than they have registered members.
Military vehicles in the NYC area?! in Manhattan? yep....so why? Dig this photo....http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/05/21/jade-helm-is-preparing-to-unleash-false-flag-attacks/

Is information that Jade Helm is going to commence a month early, true? the Commonsense Show says it's received this intel. so guess we'll know by June 15th.

OMG, Windy. You quoted perhaps the most important sentence. Can you see the agenda here? They are creating even more reasons to hammer down on vets and military members. I've seen ample evidence that the biker gang ordeal was yet another hoax.
Not sure where to post this so I will post here. When I am not sure where to post something, who do I ask?

In the past few years every time I would ask the Good Lord, should I get another gun, the answer was no. At one time in my life I carried a gun, but don't currently have one. Well now, for the past month or so when I ask "should I get a gun' the answer is always yes. Since I heard that yes, NOW I am REALLY getting concerned about future events. In the past I have had many times when I should have been injured and the Good Lord has always taken care of me. 3 of those times, I had guns pointed at me and the Good Lord was there each time.

Since I heard the big YES, I am asking myself if I need firearms re-training. In the training I had years ago, it was "shoot to kill or don't shoot at all". Thankfully I had a clerical position, so I never had to use my gun. As the years have passed, I am different and don't know if I could actually shoot another Human Being. I would like someone to tell me I'm being paranoid. Undecided
Thanks Windy! Even though I have never met or know anyone here on a personal level, I do feel kindred Spirits. I have the feeling that most people here on this website will "speak their truth".
(05-22-2015, 11:16 PM)Windy Wrote: Mexico's Jade Helm?

The commissioner's description of the gunmen contradicts earlier reports that described them as "armed civilians."
43 killed in Mexico shootout
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/22/americas/m...index.html

43 seems to be the number for the day.....

Friday’s ISIS suicide bombings in Yemen and Saudi Arabia – killing a total of at least 43 people – is yet more bitter fruit of the policy pursued by Britain, the US and France and their Gulf allies for the past eight years.
A General that was forced out of the military by "barry" has talked about Jade Helm.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...civil-war/
Big, new www.drudgereport.com top headline says the IRS has been hacked and 100,000 folks exposed.

A prelude to the false flag to happen before Sept. 28, per Jade Helm's schedule??
You got it, Nanny! We'll be seeing more of these accelerating exponentially as we get closer to the grand finale. May the fireworks begin Smile
Boss "we got more!" Seen this at www.drudgereport.com, yet?!

Military drills are and have been increasing across the globe. Uh huh....like this surprises us! But...the report is good to know about. Sure gives J.Helm more suspicion.

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Military-...s-20150527
Listening to hubby's TV national news, it hit me. Just how much is orchestrated around Jade Helm. The police in Baltimore are scared to their job, I mean in a big way. Yeah, get the cops in the nation's cities surrounded, intimidated and afraid to do their job right now, of all times! Right before what? that is likely to happen during or right after J.H. before this massive military equipment is removed.

Well, the IRS has been hacked, it's likely a practice run and public ploy to make us think that a major bank hacking is also a true attack from Russia instead of being a false flag from some haters of our nation that are citizens here.

Texas and the south are being hammered with storms. I'm finding more proof of weather modification...gotta find and post some quotes like this..

"Technology will make available, to the leaders of the major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of security forces need be appraised... Techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm." Zbigniew Brzezinski

I think the south is being pummeled by technology that is very advanced, and that the UN warned about back in the 70s. Somewhere oh, on my Texas flooding thread is a link to an official UN doc. where they were trying to keep nations from using weather modification in a "hostile" manner on other nations....they passed this resolution in the 70s?! Imagine how much better the technology is, now!

Sorry to be so wordy, to sum this up, I believe I see that they are weakening the police and the south before a false flag Major Bank Hacking takes place, so in the chaos the military will be used to finish this weakening to having a nation to its knees....yes, guns will be confiscated. It was done right after Katrina.
Quote:Texas and the south are being hammered with storms. I'm finding more proof of weather modification...gotta find and post some quotes like this..

Yes, a lot of the weather we're experiencing here in TX isn't natural. It may be technology. It may not be. There's more than one way to screw with the weather.

Problem is-the weather happens the way it does for a reason, mainly energetic reasons. When people who are clueless or simply don't give a damn start futzing(I'd use another word, because it is far more accurate, all things considered) around with the weather, there will be consequences. The energy that would have been expended in one place has to go somewhere and it will more than likely be an unwanted result.

Let me put it this way: One aborted hurricane could mean a more intense typhoon elsewhere. It could even mean an earthquake, a volcano, a tornado, whatever. The energy that would have been spent on the hurricane HAS to go somewhere.
I don't know who is doing it or what is causing it. I just want it to stop for a while. I can't find my water wings!
If only the other southwestern states could get some of that water. We would gladly take some.