Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/12/15 Red Alert: RIFT in Time!
Note: Sorry for the confusing run today. There are many different aspects about this run that have me totally enthralled. I have 3 sets of arrows, and they all point to totally different contexts (or so it appears at the time of this writing). Thus, take your time looking at the different memes happening here. It’s a lot to digest, but I promise is worthy of your TIME Smile

What a monumental run! We do have a word at the Red Alert level, but originally, I thought there wasn't enough support underneath to fully qualify for a Red Alert. RIFT could mean a crevasse, an interval, or perhaps some sort of estrangement. RIFTs are indeed sometimes ADVENTURES, but not always.
And then after I finished my analysis, it was time to choose a title for today's run. The first thing that came to my mind was "A Rift in Time." Oh my gosh, of course.....look at all the support for TIME! Thus, I went back and created RED arrows for today’s Red Alert. So in summary, the Red Alert word is RIFT, which has many different possible connotations, but the only support in today’s run is TIME. Thus, we can expect a RIFT in TIME.

** Hint Hint: CERN anyone? ** Sherriann, are you still going with 2016 for the fuze year after this run? Smile  May 15 is just about a month away, which is very close to the typical times we're now seeing for a 2015 Red Alerts! Exciting, eh?

And for the rest of the list:
BLUE ARROWS. Check this out….unprecedented. JESUS = FISH = SUN (i.e. SON). That is uncanny having equivalent archetypes together in one run. On the lighter side, why is JESUS FARTing?

BLACK ARROWS. Plus, check out MOON and SUN are very close in surge scores.

ARROW OVERLAPS. What’s the only word that has all three colored arrows pointing to it? SUN. Okay, now we segue into what’s happening with Sun…
Time to get serious. 2015 is popping up again. It’s strange….it really should be fairly consistent, but it is bouncing up and down in terms of daily frequency. Today, it pops up and creates this lingo: SUN EXPLAIN 2105 HORROR. Looks like we have our second inference of Kill Shot from the Sun. The other inference was on April 10th. They aren't definite inferences, so we take this with a grain of salt.

I have a few more groupings on the chart, but not enough significance to talk about them separately. Peruse the list on your own and please indicate any important lingo that I might have missed.

Overall, there is something about this run that really excites me.  I can’t quite put a finger on it. I believe it has to do with the hope that our current timeline is RIFTed. I’m really ready for something new, but not something just half-assed new. It needs to be revolutionary. I’m talking a huge time warp that would just completely change this world around. I know I’m not alone on this….

[Image: 20150412%20rift%20in%20time.jpg]

UP Words:     rift adventure jesus fart corruption april paranoid drowning edit night convention moon juice weekly cream fish mouth color sun explain 2015 horror sally higher layer stealing calm mind fully hint stabbed dirty horse
DOWN Words:   symbol convenience dogs buying plane farm bathroom control moment losing wall anxiety style add song bike forum realizing women hospital mirror march sick send creepy quick emotional desk vampire message horrible view flight little mason
The one word that keeps popping out at me, that's been in the majority of the runs lately, is vampire. Does it mean actual vampire or the idea of something sucking up energy from unwilling/unknowing donors?
Jesus. Today is Orthodox Easter. You don't really need other words to go with it. But course Sun and fish do go like eagle said.
vampire (Merriam Webster)
1: the reanimated body of a dead person believed to come from the grave at night and suck the blood of persons asleep
2a : one who lives by preying on others
b : a woman who exploits and ruins her lover

When I look at definition 2a I think of Isis.
Whoa, this is a buffet, not a daily meal! So...gonna read the wizard and get a few clues. One thing that comes to mind is that May 15t. is close but April 17 is a lot closer and Chani made that one sound catastrophic for the top of our globe having ice break off and horrible flooding/tsunami? I need to go reread that part.
Well, actually ( rift ) works very well here too. "The Earth quaked, the temple was torn in two from top to bottom and the rocks were rent" Mathew 51. ( I am only quoting the Bible to show why it works with Easter, in this case Orthodox Easter).
(04-12-2015, 08:39 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Jesus.  Today is Orthodox Easter. You don't really need other words to go with it. But course Sun and fish do go like eagle said.
Dang good question. I am convinced that some people are "psychic vampires" doing exactly what you said, about unwilling donors. They feed off of the emotions they provoke in others, is my realization.

(04-12-2015, 08:34 PM)DLP Wrote: The one word that keeps popping out at me, that's been in the majority of the runs lately, is vampire. Does it mean actual vampire or the idea of something sucking up energy from unwilling/unknowing donors?
(04-13-2015, 12:50 AM)Nanny Wrote: Dang good question. I am convinced that some people are "psychic vampires" doing exactly what you said, about unwilling donors. They feed off of the emotions they provoke in others, is my realization.

(04-12-2015, 08:34 PM)DLP Wrote: The one word that keeps popping out at me, that's been in the majority of the runs lately, is vampire. Does it mean actual vampire or the idea of something sucking up energy from unwilling/unknowing donors?

Yes, there are psychic vampires, but there are also energetic vampires who feed off willing or unwilling donors. There are those who add in the blood aspect but they still feed on energy. There's a whole vampire culture which is quite active but tends to operate below the radar for the most part.
About "Jesus farting," could "fart" be about oil or gas in this run like way-back in other one? but then...what the heck about Him and gas or oil? Is there going to be a goofy headline about folks supposedly seeing a picture of Him in an oil-slick or something?! LOL well they do happen occasionally. (in the bark on a tree, on a piece of toast, yada yada)

About the "sun," last year I found reports that some scientists, I *think it was NASA scientists were saying that 2014 and 2015 might be a "double-year maximum" of the standard 11 yr. solar cycle. I had never heard of this but the report named a couple of other double-year maximums. Maybe Dames was a year off in his prediction of one or more very serious solar flares per this maximum?

Oh, dig this, Dames has another "Killshot" seminar just six and seven days from now on the 18th. & 19th. Sold out of course.
https://www.remoteviewingproducts.com/lrv/workshops.cfm

"Plane" and "flight" are both in this run, and "sally" is back. That name was put on the List months ago.

"April paranoid drowning" could this be tied to tax season and/or folks that are "underwater" drowning in debt?

Group 4....was that "George" and "Mason" in a run just days ago?

By psychic-vampire I do mean folks that are in our presence, not doing it remotely. They, too feed off of unwilling victims. They are the drama queens, the manipulators, "sh!t-stirrers, etc. They actually do drain energy from folks and are very tiring to have to deal with.

Yes, there are psychic vampires, but there are also energetic vampires who feed off willing or unwilling donors. There are those who add in the blood aspect but they still feed on energy. There's a whole vampire culture which is quite active but tends to operate below the radar for the most part.
[/quote]

Look at Group 4 next to the top of the run a couple of days ago.

"corruption hint inline mason george class attraction flight creepy"

"message horrible view flight little mason" - today's
Here's a clear hit for these words " stealing calm mind fully hint stabbed dirty horse" and the headline is out of Southern, Ca.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...unter.html

Today, 4/13/2015's run has "stealing horse" near the end of the run, also.

Eagle1, your closing statments in your presentation of this botrun deserve this encouraging piece of prose. Someone reprinted it somewhere and I've read it before and just found it today at the Chani project forum thanks to Sherriann having linked us to it today.

Bon appetit, so-to-speak, and a hearty, meditative "Amen"

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/...-crashing/
Oh gosh, yes, I saw that story about the fugitive getting the tar beaten of him. I can empathize with the testosterone that must have been present in the deputies when a fugitive jumps the horse and starts galloping away. HOWEVER, kicking him in the face repeatedly? These officers were in a definite state of insanity. I'm being very serious here....no puns or metaphors. That was pure insanity by every definition of the word. 

Oh, and thanks for the applause Smile
Yep, and I think their testosterone was ramped-up even worse by them having chased him a long way, the report indicated. Of course it was insanity...which is why we all need to meditate! We were created with emotions but being off-center enables our emotions to control us. Meditation, as you know makes us the matador and our exaggerated-emotions are the bull.

So, they were on auto-pilot making them nuts.

Wink about your applause....the article linked gave me comfort and hope. May the Matrix of the Marxists implode upon itself, to say the least.

(04-14-2015, 01:42 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Oh gosh, yes, I saw that story about the fugitive getting the tar beaten of him. I can empathize with the testosterone that must have been present in the deputies when a fugitive jumps the horse and starts galloping away. HOWEVER, kicking him in the face repeatedly? These officers were in a definite state of insanity. I'm being very serious here....no puns or metaphors. That was pure insanity by every definition of the word. 

Oh, and thanks for the applause Smile
Fish mouth cream juice = aka =taking fish oil supplements

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...133314.htm
Brain development suffers from a lack of fish oil fatty acids.