Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunken ships
I'm standing on the deck of a military ship. I'm not familiar with US naval ships so all I can say is I wasn't on an aircraft carrier, but the ship was still quite large. We're at sea, water all around the ship. Sunshine warm on my face. I'm gripping the railing, watching the horizon for something. I'm there for a reason but I don't know what that reason is beyond I'm just watching for something coming. A man next to me says, Anything? I shake my head.

Jump to I'm in a dark room. There's someone with me but I can't see anyone in the darkness. A screen on a wall lights up. A scene appears. It's an aerial scene, view of blue sky from a drone or a plane. The camera view shifts downward and I see the ocean. Blue water, clear enough to see to the bottom. I see at least a dozen naval ships of various sizes resting beneath the water. The ships are mostly intact but I know they've been sunk by explosives of some sort. I also know many lives were lost. The camera pans to one particular ship that's separate from the others. It's lying on it's side in deeper water. I recognize the ship as the one I had been on.

A male voice speaks from the dark: You were supposed to stop this. I don't look around, my attention is fixed on the ship. How many died? I asked. All of them, the voice says, And it's your fault. You could have saved them all. No, I say, I couldn't prevent anything. You didn't even try, says the voice. You cut and ran, leaving them unprotected. Now they're dead and it's your fault. Your responsibility. I look back at the sunken ship. Part of me agrees with the voice because I don't understand why I was pulled out of there before I could do anything. You're a failure, says the voice, Useless. Now I look in the direction of the voice and say, If you were so effing concerned about them, you could have done something, but you didn't. You could have stopped all of this but you didn't. So screw you.

Another scene: I'm outside an observatory high atop a barren mountain. It's daylight but the observatory is a beehive of activity. I walk up to a man who just exited the observatory and ask, what's going on? He's almost incoherent with excitement as he grabs my shoulders, shakes me, and yells something at me. I tell him to take a deep breath. He does and releases my shoulders. Straightens his shirt sleeves. Gathers himself together, then calmly says, We saw them. Saw who? I ask. Them, he says, the alien ships. They're right there. I don't know how we've missed them. But now we have proof that aliens do exist. He looks over my shoulder. Fear crosses his face. He looks back at me. Someone must have called the military because they're coming, he says, They're coming and they're armed. I nod. Wish him luck, and being jogging away from the observatory and the road the troops are using. I know a way down from the observatory, a back trail known to the locals. If I'm lucky, I'll make it down the trail without being seen.
"me see crash plane on deck of US war ship 55 demise"
"me see US bomer crash sea"
(04-13-2015, 09:07 PM)Sherriann Wrote: "me see crash plane on deck of US war ship 55 demise"
"me see US bomer crash sea"

Dang. That's too close for comfort.
Two things come to mind.
One, the observatory--- on the Big Island of Hawaii there is a big controversy over the largest observatory in the world being under construction. The governor has stopped construction for awhile because of locals objecting.

http://www.usnews.com/news/science/news/...t-extended

The reason this may matter is because the ships may also be in Hawaii that you saw. Ed Dames' RV'ing team saw another Pearl Harbor, they've drawn the nuke's delivery device--at first they thought it was a land mine but it's not. It will be brought by a North Korean sub., they say. (Dames said this will happen relatively close to 3 other very bad events and thought it would be "late spring" of 2014. I think he/they were just a year off, hopefully even two years.)

These 2 both being in Hawaii got my attention for whatever it's worth.
The waters were that deep blue and so very clear that you see around the tropical islands and in the Carribean. Might have been Hawaii, but I can't say because I didn't get a sense of place other than warm waters and sandy bottoms.
Thanks. Were it not for the observatory also, I wouldn't have felt it so strongly. If it isn't Hawaii, it's a really cool coincidence.

(04-13-2015, 10:06 PM)DLP Wrote: The waters were that deep blue and so very clear that you see around the tropical islands and in the Carribean. Might have been Hawaii, but I can't say because I didn't get a sense of place other than warm waters and sandy bottoms.