Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems getting into the site
I've been having difficulty getting into the site today. It takes about a minute to load and then all I get is a blank page. It takes several tries before I get an actual page. Logging in, I got a blank page and wasn't sure I was logged in(I was).

Is anyone else having a problem or am I just "special"? Big Grin
Okay, that would be the developers. They have been contracted to speed up the new site, and they must have been doing something with the control panel. I apologize for this. Please let me know if it continues happening.

Right now, the only reason we haven't transitioned yet is because the other site is incredibly slow. So they've been working on a fix.
LOL-It's like posting about the slowness cured the problem. Everything's working fine now.

Thanks, Eagle!
HA! Go figure. I didn't do a thing except respond to you...LOL!
This is a spooky place..... *L*
This happened to me one time today, lasting for maybe five minutes. It was several hours ago. Sorry I didn't pay attention to the time.

(04-15-2015, 07:06 PM)DLP Wrote: I've been having difficulty getting into the site today. It takes about a minute to load and then all I get is a blank page. It takes several tries before I get an actual page. Logging in, I got a blank page and wasn't sure I was logged in(I was).  

Is anyone else having a problem or am I just "special"?  Big Grin

It just happened again, but didn't last but a couple of minutes. I was trying to post on the Jade Helm thread and it made me stare at blank screen, then backspace and try the "post" button again, three times. Okay, maybe it was more than 2 minutes.
My first thought was "Oh great. Someone's messing with the site again." Only I was thinking people with ill intent. Yes, I have moments of cynicism bordering on paranoia. After all, just because you're paranoid doesn't meant they're not out to get you. Cool
You weren't the only one. Look at some of the provocative and actually "brave" things we're saying on here, recently. NDC clearly isn't a website of airy-fairy, aimless dreamers floating in the clouds. LOL, but a group of awake, aware souls with the "bowling apparatus" to tell it like it is. There are folks that attack sites that speak against the powerbrokers, and theirs are fulltime jobs.

(04-15-2015, 10:35 PM)DLP Wrote: My first thought was "Oh great. Someone's messing with the site again." Only I was thinking people with ill intent. Yes, I have moments of cynicism bordering on paranoia. After all, just because you're paranoid doesn't meant they're not out to get you. Cool
Yesterday the dreambot run had 'paranoid' so you fit right in to the dreamworld. haha
I also had the same problem and am glad I wasn't alone.
(04-15-2015, 10:35 PM)DLP Wrote: My first thought was "Oh great. Someone's messing with the site again." Only I was thinking people with ill intent. Yes, I have moments of cynicism bordering on paranoia. After all, just because you're paranoid doesn't meant they're not out to get you. Cool