Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/16/15 Rose Returning & Park Went Wild
Big time lull. In wondering whether there was a mistake in today’s run, I read the lingo, “Nope, it’s CORRECT; it just got STUCK today.”

I’m literally wondering if there is anything of value in this run. Seriously. Group 2 might be our best bet: PARK WENT WILD, and if that does come true, it would definitely explain the whole reason why we had a lull today.

If not, then we have an interesting poetic lingo in Group 3. Remember that DOWN ENERGY can in fact be BEAUTIFUL.

And since we have little else to talk about, lemme share a headline that I read while the bot was running. It is Time magazine, and they actually interviewed the parents of the alleged Boston Marathon bomber. Get this....they believe the US Government conspired against them and had specific complaints about his defense attorney, who basically just threw the defendant under the bus. Gosh, I assumed their fall guy was just as fake as the so-called bombing, but it looks like they actually take real people and convict them in the real courts for the non-event that never happened. I'm feeling the DOWN ENERGY....and no, it ain't at all beautiful!

http://time.com/3824265/boston-marathon-...ev-family/

[Image: 20150416%20rose.jpg]

UP Words:     rose returning correct stuck accident journal lady wed weekly ten ring relax details goal worked mutual intersection reaction closely stress recently nice canadian conversation old forget dawn notes sleeping neat cashier occur kiss
DOWN Words:   brought save back cool dad bike chinese bathroom saw park went wild sat believe driving shot void guy amazing ship when start beautiful down energy were there had tree little lucky sun people one difference
Group 1, telling us to forget the old way? In context of yesterday's instruction to us per how Canada does something?

This "rose" metaphor, what is coming back that is so wonderful? Clues further down in this run? hope so.

Hunch that Group 2 goes with the four words just above it.

Group 3, need the Wizard, need input, Number Five alive. Wink

Big news out of Canada, and the US and Japan are the only 2 major nations still refusing to do what they are probably about to do. It's about big $ so this will be an on-going headline though the report I have found about it is dated April 14th.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/e...ederated=1
Oh man, the beginning of the end! No wonder Canada is strong in the runs lately! Well done, Nanny.
It just hit me! yesterday's bot run, Japan is in it, too and this Canadian move report says only them, US and Japan haven't signed-on to this giant Asian bank. Wow....

when you have time please re-read your and my comments about this in that run. The Fed preparing in Chicago, you brought, while I feel strongly that Jade Helm is either going live, or it's at least training for a "surgical" strike on states with most guns/armed resistance. Then I remembered "prophetic" ahem...old, planned announcements that our banks will be cyber-attacked someday...and I think this issue was starting to gel. *(editing for clarity--I thought it was all brought together there, but I didn't post concern of bank cyber-attacks there. Think it's on the Jade Helm thread, sorry)

I'll hush, but dig this all coming together, I think.
Thanks for your patient attention. Personally, I feel like we're sewing a quilt together and starting to see a big picture.

(04-16-2015, 01:59 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Oh man, the beginning of the end! No wonder Canada is strong in the runs lately! Well done, Nanny.
Good find Nanny. Rose is the national flower for both the UK and US. Both were mentioned in the article.
I had never heard of the Rose being our national flower, and am almost 60yrs. old. Wow, it was just added in 1986 and I missed it! thanks....
I'm with Nanny....never realized that about rose. Thus, do we have another connection for CANCER AMERICA?

Nanny: I really REALLY like where you seem to be going with Jade Helm, the Chinese bank issue, Japan, Canada, etc. How could I have possibly missed this? The Fed is blaming an upcoming natural disaster. It's so odd. It just doesn't make any sense unless you know how the system is built and who runs it. And now another headline that I came across yesterday (I think) confirms where Nanny's coming from. The headline was from Drudge and it said that Japan surpassed China as the world's biggest holder of US Treasuries. That is actually big news by itself, but when combined with the meme that Nanny is implying, we've got ourselves one big humdinger. BUT NANNY: I have even more for you!!

Okay, take a deep breath, Eagle.

Pause.

Okay, US looking ill on the world stage. I perceive that the CANCER (Fed) is also feeling it. Thus, here comes the cyclone with the following points of interest:

1. Awaiting for Japan and Canada to put the final nails in the dollar coffin....just a matter of time since the parasites took over in 1913 and targeted the US to become the world police (i.e., the big money maker for the wealthy elite).
2. Bullets becoming the huge target in the US govt agencies
3. The CANCER (the Fed) already blaming natural disaster for some of the squirrely things they're doing.
4. Jade Helm getting everyone accustomed to troops in the streets. Oh but it gets better.....

In LEO, troops will already be in the streets...and soooooooo.....

wait for it. Pause.

Pause.

Pause.

Take another deep breath. Ready?

5. The new ISIS stronghold on the US's south border!

Does everyone see it now? Can you say false flag?

After all, how convenient that the troops will already be in the streets, US dollar collapse possibly imminent. They've been unsuccessful at banning/removing guns. Oh my...this is big.

Always remember, though...there are just as many good guys out there as the bad, so there's no guarantee that this meme will unfold as badly as what it looks.
Another option for rose returning: Pete Rose appeals MLB for reinstatement/

Big Grin
Thanks, we're on the same page which isn't rare, so help me here. This false flag, which is why they are using the excuse of the two month "training" of our BEST, strongest, Special Ops guys. They'll have them in-place and 99 percent of these troops won't know that a false-flag's coming. But gee, govt. will say it's coincidence, how lucky they were to be amidst the drill.

Oh man sorry! I digress...help me....is this false flag going to be singular, though mammoth, OR...

Might it be a cyber attack that's on wall Street, banks or both, so it crashes our market (of course with huge insider trading before it, for the powerbrokers just like before 911) and then this CIA, US $upported ISIS coming across the border supposedly on their own?

Forgive me this is a ramble but can you yet hunch just how many facets may be to this false flag? We're mighty close and yet let's remember....we aren't totally wrong and silly if this two months passes without an emergency. This nation's oval has unseen bosses and so some of them may not even be sure a false flag is going down. That's why the LONG two months of having so much hardware and Special Ops in place...in the states most likely to resist.......they in this country will be waiting for orders to act, or let it just be a military war game.

PS, I've been careful to edit most posts for awhile now, so please forgive this ramble but my clock stuck its tongue out at me and have things to do, so getting my thoughts down to you was most-important for now, thank you Eagle1~
(04-16-2015, 04:24 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I'm with Nanny....never realized that about rose. Thus, do we have another connection for CANCER AMERICA?

Nanny: I really REALLY like where you seem to be going with Jade Helm, the Chinese bank issue, Japan, Canada, etc. How could I have possibly missed this? The Fed is blaming an upcoming natural disaster. It's so odd. It just doesn't make any sense unless you know how the system is built and who runs it. And now another headline that I came across yesterday (I think) confirms where Nanny's coming from. The headline was from Drudge and it said that Japan surpassed China as the world's biggest holder of US Treasuries. That is actually big news by itself, but when combined with the meme that Nanny is implying, we've got ourselves one big humdinger. BUT NANNY: I have even more for you!!

Okay, take a deep breath, Eagle.

Pause.

Okay, US looking ill on the world stage. I perceive that the CANCER (Fed) is also feeling it. Thus, here comes the cyclone with the following points of interest:

1. Awaiting for Japan and Canada to put the final nails in the dollar coffin....just a matter of time since the parasites took over in 1913 and targeted the US to become the world police (i.e., the big money maker for the wealthy elite).
2. Bullets becoming the huge target in the US govt agencies
3. The CANCER (the Fed) already blaming natural disaster for some of the squirrely things they're doing.
4. Jade Helm getting everyone accustomed to troops in the streets. Oh but it gets better.....

In LEO, troops will already be in the streets...and soooooooo.....

wait for it. Pause.

Pause.

Pause.

Take another deep breath. Ready?

5. The new ISIS stronghold on the US's south border!

Does everyone see it now? Can you say false flag?

After all, how convenient that the troops will already be in the streets, US dollar collapse possibly imminent. They've been unsuccessful at banning/removing guns. Oh my...this is big.

Always remember, though...there are just as many good guys out there as the bad, so there's no guarantee that this meme will unfold as badly as what it looks.

Important PS! Walmart....reports all over the net that up to 5, it is now, Walmarts are reportedly closing for a reported *six months because of plumbing problems?! and we, when anyone has time need to confirm this, that reportedly all 5 are in Jade Helm areas!

Can you spell "centers for housing or processing" dissidents?!~
(sssssssssshhh! Secret Trade Deal! sssssssssssssssshhh!)

From today: (ten ring ) and probably all of the following words (details goal worked mutual intersection reaction closely stress recently )
The Ten Ring =the 10 percent of world trade agreements we currently have.
From Yesterday's: Global brainwashed (leaving that word because I know Eagle will like it lol) stress lap caused flew change intersection. I took out "Heaven" which was originally next to Global. It doesn't belong in this meme.
Global (trade) is fast tracked (flew lap) caused(ing) stress (freakout in this case, regarding) change intersection (aka new trade path agreements)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/16...78804.html

sssssshhhh!!!!!
Got MSM confirmation that Walmart is indeed closing five stores for six months. However, I don't yet know for sure that the five are in Jade Helm areas. Now that I know it's true, I dunno why anyone would lie about the areas they are in, but it's good to confirm everything important ourselves. Hope to, soon.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local-...ht-permits
(04-16-2015, 05:46 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: (sssssssssshhh!  Secret Trade Deal!  sssssssssssssssshhh!)

From today:  (ten ring ) and probably all  of the following words (details goal worked mutual intersection reaction closely stress recently )
The Ten Ring =the 10 percent of world trade agreements we currently have.
From Yesterday's:   Global  brainwashed (leaving that word because I know Eagle will like it lol) stress lap caused flew change intersection.  I took out "Heaven" which was originally next to Global.  It doesn't belong in this meme.
Global (trade) is fast tracked (flew lap) caused(ing) stress (freakout in this case, regarding) change intersection (aka new trade path agreements)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/16...78804.html

sssssshhhh!!!!!

Adding a link. This news is harder to find than I thought.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sena...ce-n343071
http://rabble.ca/news/2015/04/sold-canad...o-canadian

"this is a ***sunset*** clause to terminate the farmers' equity"
Thanks to Canada being in more than one botrun, and headline about them being ready to divorce our dollar and join another currency club, I'll call it, we brought it all together per Jade Helm, coming cyber attack on our banks, the Fed (cancer) and more.

Today, Quayle prints this tip from an anonymous person that is also saying the same things.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1393