Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/17/15 Ring Faded
Any weight lifters out there? Not sure the dreambot has such a hard time with weight lifting, but that phrase is mixed together with HEART and EXPERIMENT. I’ll consider his jibberish for now unless someone can demonstrate that weight training is, in fact, HORRIBLE for you, causing certain DISORDERs.

Group 3 hints of a HEAVY BOMB PLAN, and notice how the PLAN meme is threaded throughout with words like EXPERIMENT and TEST. So let’s break this down and look at each PLAN separately.

1. There’s an EXPERIMENT at the HEART of the UNIVERSE. Yep, that’s CERN.
2. And then, there’s a PLAN for a HEAVY BOMB. Hmmm, that could be CERN if heavy bomb actually represents Big Bang.
3. And then, we have SPREAD TEST HIDING KILL ARRIVE. To me, this doesn’t feel like CERN anymore but rather some sort of test that has the elite going into hiding. In fact, KILL ARRIVE reminded me of KILLSHOT arriving. After all, the linguistics then says SOLAR WERE SOUND (meaning that after the KILLshot ARRIVES, then the Sun is Sound.

Question: Who knows what Magic Eggs are?

Final Comments: I was able to spend yesterday getting our bot database cleaned up and more sustainable. It seems to be running smoothly but the bad news is that I had to drop the archetype algorithm.  Those massive equations were dragging down our other processes and it wasn’t really providing as much information as I hoped to gain. I can easily create a new similar system in another location, but I think we have bigger fish to fry before the world goes topsy turvy.  BY THE WAY, you know all those problems we’ve been having getting onto the site? That wasn’t the developer, but rather my hosting company. Without any announcement, they decided to install a new program to speed up wordpress sites and it crashed the server, over and over again. Ridiculous but true.

[Image: 20150417%20Ring%20Faded.jpg]

UP Words:     ring shown faded weight training horrible disorder experiment heart universe plan heavy bomb dream mind reasons gonna magic egg elements weekly exploring spread test hiding kill arrive nights than solar were sound enough
DOWN Words:   control truck taken save ride rose mirror extremely falling cool awesome short symbol march pulling view hours correct returning shared cream losing dance tree horse request stress sun canadian shoes mutual nudity surgery mon preparation
What?! I hope this isn't saying that lifting is a disorder! but we do have nutty news this month that says that healthy eating has become a disorder. Okay, *anything that is obsessed about can be called a disorder, sure.
It's true that weight lifting is a tad addicting but not usually a disorder. Once doing it maybe 3 times a week, I didn't ever want to go anywhere without having lifted simply for firming what I had. I never was a steroid-babe type! LOL Just worked up to a certain amount for excellent toning/firming and grand shoulders.

"Experiment heart" goes with the "weight lifting?" What an interesting headline this is gonna be.

"Cream" is in another run, in the DOWN words, here. CERN's program that the ISS handles is titled "ISS CREAM."

"Canadian shoes mutual nudity" guess this refers to the shared suffering when other nations do what Canada sounds likely to do, per divorcing our $?

Group 3's a bummer, and "Magic egg elements?" The Wizard will have a hunch.
Maybe a drug or substance popular with weight lifters/trainers is causing heart problems?. Maybe even ring fade would be included like a heart valve issue.
You're an artisan at this. Yep, to your Numbers 1-3, resonating perfectly.

"Egg" is a versatile metaphor, in fact Princeton U. Edu. says that it's among the richest of metaphors in the English language, so! Can mean a lot of things, but others use "egg" in place of "seed." CERN?!
"magic egg" is something inside the Hadron, maybe the hadron itself depending upon who's talking.

Gotta edit this in here. Yep, reading "magic egg elements" in context of the list, this is certain! "weekly testing" comes right after that, with "spread test" after that, and the arrow to...what you suggested was dream-speak for the big bang, "bomb" yep.
found some eggs here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Cons...ss_Project
http://noosphere.princeton.edu/basketstatus.html
Found the thread that has 3 other bot run verbage with "egg" in them. I haven't realized yet if any of the 3 are CERN related, or not.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=755&pid=6968#pid6968
Magic eggs reminds me of "easter eggs", those little surprises hidden in videogames and movies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_%28media%29

I've been reading various sources about the "hidden in plain sight" messages of those secret groups like the Masons, etc., signals and such that only others of the groups would understand. Perhaps there's a surprise, some sort of joke, hidden in plain sight, that only certain people or groups of people would recognize.

As I typed that, the thought that perhaps there would be a "magic egg" of a message to certain people/groups that would let them know it's time to hightail it to their nearest bolthole.

The word ring appeared in the 16 April run, too, with the word ten.
"Hidden in plain sight" I've encountered in claims from retired CIA/MI6 types. They say there's validity to it and yeah, is done sometimes because the typical "sheeple" type of citizens don't "see it" or get it.

(04-17-2015, 07:18 PM)DLP Wrote: Magic eggs reminds me of "easter eggs", those little surprises hidden in videogames and movies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_%28media%29

I've been reading various sources about the "hidden in plain sight" messages of those secret groups like the Masons, etc., signals and such that only others of the groups would understand. Perhaps there's a surprise, some sort of joke, hidden in plain sight, that only certain people or groups of people would recognize.

As I typed that, the thought that perhaps there would be a "magic egg" of a message to certain people/groups that would let them know it's time to hightail it to their nearest bolthole.

The word ring appeared in the 16 April run, too, with the word ten.