Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/19/15 Fairy Tales and Oil Spills
FAIRY is up at the top with impressive numbers, but the only real support I could find is MAGIC down in the Loser section. There are other words that we could probably argue about, such as FLIGHT and DREAM, but you now what? What are the chances that Fairy shows up in the newspaper? Therefore, we marvel at the word, but just give it a casual “watch.”

Group 1 has OIL SPIRALing out of control and Group 2 has us back to the college campus. I believe the last campus in the bot was at George Mason. The key word here is 10 WEEK, so the problem lasts for about 10 weeks, or doesn’t show up for another 10 weeks.

Joke of the day: WOW PRINCE ANDREW KEEP POOR by pushing his buttons.

Big storm coming according to Group 4.

That’s a wrap, folks. I now get to spend my Sunday listening to some miniature violinists! For real!

[Image: 20150419%20fairy.jpg]

UP Words:     fairy unfortunate breast unconscious oil managed spiral class number daily involving baby odd ten weekly experiencing campus file details unexpected other surgery viewing buttons wow keep andrew poor won cheese another miss dream

DOWN Words:   learn card void chase yes visit training bad lived important mean message flight weight position magic image police relax forgotten bite son storm hour sound horrible test drowning shows toilet chocolate yea gonna wed massage
Eagle1, is it possible for "oil managed spiral" to be "oil managed-spiral" and be referring to this orchestrated fall of oil prices by the Saudis? Just wondering...no strong hunch but that's what came to me upon first reading of it.

Not a high-confidence level, just throwing this out there, too. Group 2, could this be referring to "campus" being re-education camps not being just conspiracy theory because of more talk of "surgery?" per "unexpected other surgery." Yeah, not typical surgery but the "other" type?

Gonna read you. Not into this like I wish.

Looking up "fairy" in a sort-of metaphor dictionary it is either a kind or gullible person. Still could be anything, or nothing. Maybe tomorrow's run will add to this since it's top of the run.