Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
natural disaster
Still, this thread just dated yesterday, short thread about a new dream of 9.0 in Alaska sure does resonate with what you got, and one of the few folks that reply on this thread had a dream of 10.mag also, Alaska I think.

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/m...52624.html

(04-18-2015, 08:52 AM)still Wrote: after the japan earthquake I asked for dreams about upcoming earthquakes so I could hopefully warn someone. I began to have a series of connected visions regarding earth disasters. what I have received since then seems to be a chain of events. as of now I have not received any date for the chain to begin but I will list them with details here and maybe other will have insight to add.
now this first one I believe is the first of the chain of destruction because of its details. I was observing from a point above earth. I saw the earth begin to melt near Yellowstone park. I saw something fall from the sky into Yellowstone. when it hit the ground planes fell out of the sky. then everything went black and I saw a starting gate with runners like the Olympics and heard the starting gun.
the next one I saw hit Tashan, iran. when I woke I looked up this place to make sure it was a real place. yes and there is a nuclear facility right by it.
the next hit kuang, Malaysia. again I looked this up. it is slightly north of kuala lampur in a highly active eq/volcano region.
next I saw 2 at almost the same time along the Aleutian island chain closer to the Russian side. 1 of these was 10+ and the other 9+.
after that one I saw a giant wall of water cover multi-story buildings along a coastal residential area, but I do not know where those homes were.
finally I saw an earthquake hit Oregon not far inland but affecting the whole state and some surrounding area.

Messages In This Thread
natural disaster - by still - 04-18-2015, 08:52 AM
RE: natural disasters - by Eagle1 - 04-18-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: natural disasters - by Nanny - 04-18-2015, 06:41 PM
RE: natural disasters - by still - 04-18-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: natural disasters - by Nanny - 04-18-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: natural disasters - by still - 04-18-2015, 07:27 PM
RE: natural disasters - by Eagle1 - 04-18-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: natural disasters - by still - 04-18-2015, 10:54 PM